"rec.photo.digital.txt" and "rec.photo.digital.dat" Filter Data Updatedand Posted

Old December 5th 07, 12:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
SMS 斯蒂文• 夏

Default "rec.photo.digital.txt" and "rec.photo.digital.dat" Filter Data Updatedand Posted

In the on-going effort to de-troll r.p.d., I have automated the
extraction of the trolls' e-mail addresses from my newsreader's filter
file into a text file. The file is at:

"http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.txt"

Feel free to import this list into your news reader's filter list if it
is capable of importing text files of e-mail addresses to filter.

I have also provided a filter file in Thunderbird format
(rec.photo.digital.dat) for those readers that use the Thunderbird news
reader. This file is at:

"http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.dat"

The response has been good, with 188 downloads (combined for all
revisions). Check back often, as the trolls change names several times a
day in order to be as obnoxious as possible. I'll update the files every
couple of days.

See the "Read Me" file at "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/readme.txt"
for further instructions.
Old December 5th 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
SMS ??? ?

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 04:49:57 -0800, SMS ??? ?
wrote:

In the on-going effort to de-troll r.p.d., I have automated the
extraction of the trolls' e-mail addresses from my newsreader's filter
file into a text file. The file is at:

Translation:

In the on-going effort to better be a resident-troll on r.p.d. SMS has automated
the extraction of the e-mail addresses of anyone that has proven him wrong and
clearly revealed SMS to be the pervasive troll that he truly is. SMS can be a
better troll if you just don't see all those replies that prove him wrong every
time SMS makes a post. This can be accomplished if you use the same filter he
uses to not see anyone that proves him wrong.

Don't believe me? Check his profile on Google.groups. The perfect example of a
basement living troll that posted 15,835 messages in 320 groups. It doesn't get
sadder than that!

Old December 7th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tom Delaney

SMS ???. ? wrote:

In the on-going effort to better be a resident-troll on r.p.d. SMS has
automated
the extraction of the e-mail addresses of anyone that has proven him wrong
and
clearly revealed SMS to be the pervasive troll that he truly is. SMS can
be a
better troll if you just don't see all those replies that prove him wrong
every
time SMS makes a post. This can be accomplished if you use the same filter
he
uses to not see anyone that proves him wrong.

Well at least _you_ have never proven him wrong. One of the reasons you keep
changing identities is to create the illusion that there is actually someone
out there that believes anything you write. It seems like the only one that
believes you is the other super-troll, John Navas, though you and him may be
the same person as well.

Don't believe me? Check his profile on Google.groups. The perfect example
of a
basement living troll that posted 15,835 messages in 320 groups. It
doesn't get
sadder than that!

Of course we never know how many messages you post, as you constantly change
identities to hide your shame. It's likely that if anyone added up the
multitude of identities you use, you'd exceed SMS's posts in volume.

Interesting that you can't even properly fake SMS's "From" field, which is a
dead giveaway that the post doesn't really come from SMS (at least to those
of us who are using the full capability of our newsreaders). Of course your
message ID and newsreader fields are also dead giveaways that you're trying
to forge replies. You did the same thing for ASAAR a while back, and no one
fell for it then either

SMS has provided a great deal of useful information over the years. He also
used to have two very good camera web sites, but these haven't been updated
for a while. His web site on batteries has been widely quoted by other web
sites, and the media.When was the last time _you_ provided _any_ useful
information to anyone? We all know that the answer is never.