A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Digital Photography » Digital Photography
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

DAVID J LITTLEBOY



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 9th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Jon Pope
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 50
Default DAVID J LITTLEBOY

R U SAYING RITA THE TRAMP IS A TROLL
  #2  
Old June 9th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David J. Littleboy
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,618
Default DAVID J LITTLEBOY


"Jon Pope" wrote:
R U SAYING RITA THE TRAMP IS A TROLL


Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a _proper_
Bostonian.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan


  #3  
Old June 9th 08, 03:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Jon Pope
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 50
Default DAVID J LITTLEBOY

NOW NOW DAVID R U SURE

"David J. Littleboy" wrote in message
...

"Jon Pope" wrote:
R U SAYING RITA THE TRAMP IS A TROLL


Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a _proper_
Bostonian.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan


  #4  
Old June 10th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stewy
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 541
Default DAVID J LITTLEBOY

In article ,
"Jon Pope" wrote:



"David J. Littleboy" wrote in message
...

"Jon Pope" wrote:
R U SAYING RITA THE TRAMP IS A TROLL


Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a _proper_
Bostonian.


NOW NOW DAVID R U SURE

Another loony who doesn't know how to use a mobile phone properly.
  #5  
Old June 10th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Jon Pope
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 50
Default DAVID J LITTLEBOY

F U STEWY

"Stewy" wrote in message
...
In article ,
"Jon Pope" wrote:



"David J. Littleboy" wrote in message
...

"Jon Pope" wrote:
R U SAYING RITA THE TRAMP IS A TROLL

Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a _proper_
Bostonian.


NOW NOW DAVID R U SURE

Another loony who doesn't know how to use a mobile phone properly.


  #6  
Old June 11th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stewy
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 541
Default DAVID J LITTLEBOY

In article , "Jon Pope"
wrote:



"Stewy" wrote in message
...
In article ,
"Jon Pope" wrote:



"David J. Littleboy" wrote in message
...

"Jon Pope" wrote:
R U SAYING RITA THE TRAMP IS A TROLL

Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a _proper_
Bostonian.


NOW NOW DAVID R U SURE

Another loony who doesn't know how to use a mobile phone properly.


F U STEWY


Need I say more?
  #7  
Old June 20th 08, 04:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Turco
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,436
Default DAVID J LITTLEBOY

"David J. Littleboy" wrote:

"Jon Pope" wrote:
R U SAYING RITA THE TRAMP IS A TROLL


Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a _proper_
Bostonian.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan



Hello, David:

You and your fellow "proper Bostonians" can celebrate the Celtics'
17th NBA championship, after Tuesday night's (6-17-08) annihilation
of the Los Angeles Lakers, 131-92.

Not from Boston, but I loved watching every minute of the utter rout,
in lovely, High Definition resolution. :-P


Cordially,
John Turco
  #8  
Old June 20th 08, 06:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Blinky the Shark
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 827
Default DAVID J LITTLEBOY

John Turco wrote:

"David J. Littleboy" wrote:

"Jon Pope" wrote:
R U SAYING RITA THE TRAMP IS A TROLL


Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a _proper_
Bostonian.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan



Hello, David:

You and your fellow "proper Bostonians" can celebrate the Celtics'
17th NBA championship, after Tuesday night's (6-17-08) annihilation
of the Los Angeles Lakers, 131-92.


Angelino and Laker fan here. I gave up after the Lakers barely won Game 5
at home, and hadn't stumbled upon the score of the last game until your
post. Holy cow. That's ugly. That's not to say that the game where we
had the biggest Finals lead ever and lost was pretty. Go Dodgers!


--
Blinky
Is your ISP dropping Usenet?
Need a new feed?
http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html

  #9  
Old June 21st 08, 05:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Turco
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,436
Default DAVID J LITTLEBOY

Blinky the Shark wrote:

John Turco wrote:


edited for brevity

You and your fellow "proper Bostonians" can celebrate the Celtics'
17th NBA championship, after Tuesday night's (6-17-08) annihilation
of the Los Angeles Lakers, 131-92.


Angelino and Laker fan here. I gave up after the Lakers barely won Game 5
at home, and hadn't stumbled upon the score of the last game until your
post. Holy cow. That's ugly. That's not to say that the game where we
had the biggest Finals lead ever and lost was pretty.


Hello, Blinky:

You should read Game 6's box score, if you want a genuine scare; LA
finished with TWO offensive rebounds NO blocked shots!

That's a somewhat disgraceful performance, when a team is facing
playoff elimination...is it not? The Celtics owned the lane, at
both ends of the court, all night.

Go Dodgers!


Hold on, there! Over the decades, the Dodgers have been even bigger
chokers, than the Lakers:

Minneapolis/Los Angeles Lakers, all-time NBA Finals record:

14-15 (.482) (5-1, in MN; 9-14, in CA)

----

Brooklyn/Los Angeles Dodgers, all-time World Series record:

6-12 (.333) (1-8, in NY; 5-4, in CA)

Conversely, the Boston Celtics are 17-3, in the league championship
series (and 9-3, vs the Lakers, themselves). This is a winning
percentage (.850), which even those vaunted New York Yankees can't
match (NY's WS mark: 26-13, .666).

Whoa! 666, for the Yanks? My, what an appropriate number that is,
for such an Evil Empire, eh? ;-)

By the way, the Montreal Canadiens are 23-10 (.696), in the Stanley
Cup Finals. The Green Bay Packers are 9-2 (.818), in NFL title games
(including 2-1, in the Super Bowl.)

Parts of the above info, are from Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org:

Los Angeles Lakers http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Lakers

Los Angeles Dodgers http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Dodgers

Boston Celtics http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Celtics

New York Yankees http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Yankees

Montreal Canadiens http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_Canadiens

Green Bay Packers http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Bay_Packers


Cordially,
John Turco
  #10  
Old June 21st 08, 06:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Blinky the Shark
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 827
Default DAVID J LITTLEBOY

John Turco wrote:

Blinky the Shark wrote:

John Turco wrote:


edited for brevity

You and your fellow "proper Bostonians" can celebrate the Celtics'
17th NBA championship, after Tuesday night's (6-17-08) annihilation
of the Los Angeles Lakers, 131-92.


Angelino and Laker fan here. I gave up after the Lakers barely won Game 5
at home, and hadn't stumbled upon the score of the last game until your
post. Holy cow. That's ugly. That's not to say that the game where we
had the biggest Finals lead ever and lost was pretty.


Hello, Blinky:

You should read Game 6's box score, if you want a genuine scare; LA
finished with TWO offensive rebounds NO blocked shots!


IIEEEEE!

That's a somewhat disgraceful performance, when a team is facing
playoff elimination...is it not? The Celtics owned the lane, at
both ends of the court, all night.

Go Dodgers!


Hold on, there! Over the decades, the Dodgers have been even bigger
chokers, than the Lakers:


But they're all I have left right now.


--
Blinky
Is your ISP dropping Usenet?
Need a new feed?
http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
? for D. Littleboy John Smith[_3_] Digital Photography 2 April 11th 07 05:00 AM
David Vs. Goliath. [email protected] 35mm Photo Equipment 18 September 18th 04 05:22 PM
request for David Littleboy RolandRB Medium Format Photography Equipment 7 August 10th 04 01:23 PM
Mr. Littleboy? Translation? jjs Medium Format Photography Equipment 18 July 26th 04 07:16 PM
David Kachel Richard In The Darkroom 0 January 25th 04 07:12 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 PhotoBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.