Photo Preservation for Chemical and Digital Photographs (Product Info)

Old February 4th 04, 06:03 PM
Tony Spadaro

Default Photo Preservation for Chemical and Digital Photographs (Product Info)

Most coatings will slowly destroy the photograph or print underneath. You
will have to provide a lot of proof that yours is different before anyone
(other than the suckers we believe the spam on newsgroups) will be
interested. I suggest you spray the stuff up your...

http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
The Improved Links Pages are at

Old February 4th 04, 06:27 PM
George Kerby

On 2/4/04 12:03 PM, in article
, "Tony Spadaro"
wrote:

Most coatings will slowly destroy the photograph or print underneath. You
will have to provide a lot of proof that yours is different before anyone
(other than the suckers we believe the spam on newsgroups) will be
interested. I suggest you spray the stuff up your...

Now, now!
:-)

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old February 4th 04, 06:37 PM
Jeremy

"Steven S." wrote in message
om...
I am posting some brief and very useful information concerning a new
product in the Photography Industry.

What you are DOING is commonly referred to as SPAMMING!

If your product did what you claimed, you wouldn't need to SPAM newsgroups
for free advertising, because every library, university, archive and museum
would be on your waiting list to buy your product!

Your article is just the modern day equivalent of those old time "medicine
shows." That stuff didn't work, either, and by the time the suckers found
out, the huckster had already gotten out of town!

Old February 6th 04, 06:43 PM
Steven S.

"Jeremy" wrote in message link.net...
"Steven S." wrote in message
om...
I am posting some brief and very useful information concerning a new
product in the Photography Industry.

What you are DOING is commonly referred to as SPAMMING!

If your product did what you claimed, you wouldn't need to SPAM newsgroups
for free advertising, because every library, university, archive and museum
would be on your waiting list to buy your product!

Your article is just the modern day equivalent of those old time "medicine
shows." That stuff didn't work, either, and by the time the suckers found
out, the huckster had already gotten out of town!

This is not viewed as spamming I am simply providing a brief
description of my product with a URL for more information.

Steven S.
Liquiguard.com
Old February 6th 04, 07:36 PM
Alan Browne

Steven S. wrote:

This is not viewed as spamming I am simply providing a brief
description of my product with a URL for more information.

Steven S.
Liquiguard.com

This is not a marketplace group. You are spamming.

Old February 6th 04, 09:44 PM
dslr

"Steven S." wrote in message
om...
I am posting some brief and very useful information concerning a new
product in the Photography Industry.

What you are DOING is commonly referred to as SPAMMING!

If your product did what you claimed, you wouldn't need to SPAM newsgroups
for free advertising, because every library, university, archive and museum
would be on your waiting list to buy your product!

Your article is just the modern day equivalent of those old time "medicine
shows." That stuff didn't work, either, and by the time the suckers found
out, the huckster had already gotten out of town!

This is not viewed as spamming I am simply providing a brief
description of my product with a URL for more information.

Bollox isn't it, loser.
Unsolicited advertising in non-marketplace newsgroups is spamming.

--
regards,
dslr
Old February 6th 04, 09:47 PM
dslr

"Steven S." wrote in message
om...
I am posting some brief and very useful information concerning a new
product in the Photography Industry.

What you are DOING is commonly referred to as SPAMMING!

If your product did what you claimed, you wouldn't need to SPAM newsgroups
for free advertising, because every library, university, archive and museum
would be on your waiting list to buy your product!

Your article is just the modern day equivalent of those old time "medicine
shows." That stuff didn't work, either, and by the time the suckers found
out, the huckster had already gotten out of town!

This is not viewed as spamming I am simply providing a brief
description of my product with a URL for more information.

Wrong - this is not a marketplace group, therefore it is viewed as
spamming.
Get lost, loser.

--
regards,