D3 - new high iso samples

Old August 31st 07, 09:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
frederick

Default D3 - new high iso samples

http://review.fengniao.com/64/644874.html
Old August 31st 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Tony Polson

frederick wrote:

http://review.fengniao.com/64/644874.html

Wow.

Old August 31st 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
cjcampbell

On Aug 31, 1:47 am, frederick wrote:
http://review.fengniao.com/64/644874.html

Those really are nice.

Old September 1st 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Toby

"frederick" wrote in message news:1188549685.40769@ftpsrv1...
http://review.fengniao.com/64/644874.html

I think I will have to sell my children into slavery and get one of these...

Toby

Old September 1st 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
cjcampbell

On Sep 1, 8:40 am, "Toby" wrote:
"frederick" wrote in messagenews:1188549685.40769@ftpsrv1...
http://review.fengniao.com/64/644874.html

I think I will have to sell my children into slavery and get one of these...

Toby

I think a D3 costs at least 5 children.

Old September 2nd 07, 02:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Matt Clara

"cjcampbell" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 1, 8:40 am, "Toby" wrote:
"frederick" wrote in
messagenews:1188549685.40769@ftpsrv1...
http://review.fengniao.com/64/644874.html

I think I will have to sell my children into slavery and get one of
these...

Toby

I think a D3 costs at least 5 children.

Unless strong like bull...
;-)

--
www.mattclara.com

Old September 2nd 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Toby

On Sep 1, 8:40 am, "Toby" wrote:
"frederick" wrote in
messagenews:1188549685.40769@ftpsrv1...
http://review.fengniao.com/64/644874.html

I think I will have to sell my children into slavery and get one of
these...

Toby

I think a D3 costs at least 5 children.

Unless strong like bull...
;-)

Well, perhaps I'll have to sell my soul to the Devil to make up the
difference...

Toby

Old September 3rd 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wolfgang Weisselberg

frederick wrote:
http://review.fengniao.com/64/644874.html

How comes "ISO 200" is out of focus and not sharp, while "ISO
1600" is?

BTW, the highlights in the "2" of 1:2,8 are seriously blown.

-Wolfgang
Old September 3rd 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
acl

On Sep 3, 3:54 pm, Wolfgang Weisselberg
wrote:
frederick wrote:
http://review.fengniao.com/64/644874.html

How comes "ISO 200" is out of focus and not sharp, while "ISO
1600" is?

The shutter speed is higher for the ISO 1600 shot?

BTW, the highlights in the "2" of 1:2,8 are seriously blown.

Instead of whining about non-issues, take a look at the individual
channels of these images and you'll really find something to whine
about. Or maybe not

Old September 3rd 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
David J. Littleboy

"acl" wrote:

http://review.fengniao.com/64/644874.html

Instead of whining about non-issues, take a look at the individual
channels of these images and you'll really find something to whine
about. Or maybe not

Other than the white balance being dizzy (blown red channel, underexposed
blue), which is something one sees a lot in low-light shooting, what's the
issue???

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan