Trouble seeing LCD display in sunshine, any suggestions ?

Old July 21st 07, 03:56 PM
frodron frodron is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I am having considerable difficulty seeing the LCD displayon the back
of my Sony in bright sunshine. I am having to take multiple shots at
varying angles guessing that my subject is nicely framed or not cut
off, and still I wind up losing the shot I wanted to take because I
couldn't properly see what the display is showing. The viewfinder is
next to useless for me as well. I am wondering if anyone here has
experienced and solved a similar problem. I am thinking of perhaps
some kind of polarizing tape or film I can put over the LCD that will
help me see it better.
I may be a bit late entering this thread, but I have seen LCD Scrreen Protectors on Ebay. They come from China although you can order through an Irish seller. One was priced at about £6.50 inc. p. & p.