"rec.photo.digital.txt" and "rec.photo.digital.dat" Filter DataUpdated and Posted

Old November 26th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
SMS 斯蒂文• 夏

Default "rec.photo.digital.txt" and "rec.photo.digital.dat" Filter DataUpdated and Posted

In the on-going effort to de-troll r.p.d., I have automated the
extraction of the trolls' e-mail addresses from my newsreader's filter
file into a text file. Feel free to import this list into your news
reader's filter list if it is capable of importing text files of e-mail
addresses to filter.

I have also provided a filter file in Thunderbird format
(rec.photo.digital.dat) for those readers that use the Thunderbird news
reader.

So far the response has been good, with 28 downloads of the first
revision. Check back often, as the trolls change names several times a
day in order to be as obnoxious as possible. I'll update the files every
couple of days.

Contentts
---------
1.0 Text File of E-mail Addresses to Filter
1.1 Thunderbird Filter File to Cut and Paste

1.0 Text File of E-mail Addresses to Filter

For those Usenet readers that use news readers than can import lists of
e-mail addresses to filter out I've posted the "rec.photo.digital.txt"
file with all the filters for the resident trolls included.

Overview
--------
I have posted a text file with the e-mail addresses of all of the
resident trolls, and I will update it as these individuals change their
identities in their continuing effort to be as obnoxious as possible.

The file is at "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.txt"

Use it with your newsreader to import the e-mail addresses to filter out.

1.1 Thunderbird Filter File to Cut and Paste

For those rec.photo.digital readers that use Thunderbird, I've posted
the "rec.photo.digital.dat" file with all the filters for the resident
trolls included.

Overview
--------
"rec.photo.digital.dat" contains all of your filters for rec.photo.digital.

Thunderbird doesn't provide any mechanism for importing filters, but by
pasting the contents of the file I posted into your
"rec.photo.digital.dat" file you can add in hundreds of filters with
little effort.

I have posted a file that filters out all of the resident trolls, and I
will update it as these individuals change their identities in their
continuing effort to be as obnoxious as possible.

Simply replace the contents of your "rec.photo.digital.dat" file with
the contents I provided. This will add in all the filters I have
accumulated. I will update this file every few days.

Instructions
-------------
Go to "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.dat"

Right Click and choose: "Select All"

Right Click and choose "Copy"

Search for "rec.photo.digital.dat"

Open it with Notepad (you may be prompted as to which program to use to
open it with--choose Notepad or any plain text editor)

Click "edit" then "select all"

Click "paste"

Save and close.

Repeat this procedure often. I will keep the file updated as often as
possible.

You can use the contents of the file for any of your Usenet ".dat" files
for any newsgroup.
Old November 26th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
SMS ??? ?[_3_]

Default SMS & Resident Troll Filter - Filter Data Updated and Posted

Thanks to the generosity of SMS, the resident troll, we all now have a way of
filtering him out of any threads that you are engaged in.

Download either the txt or dat file below. Use any of the names or email
addresses contained in them as your own email address to use when posting your
messages. Since these are his own spam filters, he'll never see your posts! It's
that simple!

Don't worry if your name or address is already on his list. He adds anyone that
disagrees with him or proves him wrong. Consider it an honor.

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 07:46:01 -0800, SMS ??? ?
wrote:

In the on-going effort to de-troll r.p.d., I have automated the
extraction of the trolls' e-mail addresses from my newsreader's filter
file into a text file. Feel free to import this list into your news
reader's filter list if it is capable of importing text files of e-mail
addresses to filter.

I have also provided a filter file in Thunderbird format
(rec.photo.digital.dat) for those readers that use the Thunderbird news
reader.

So far the response has been good, with 28 downloads of the first
revision. Check back often, as the trolls change names several times a
day in order to be as obnoxious as possible. I'll update the files every
couple of days.

LOL, that's so funny SMS, guess who's been downloading it? LOL

People, like me, who are using it to filter YOU out!

Damn, the entertainment level of usenet doesn't get better than this!

Contentts
---------