"rec.photo.digital.txt" Filter File Posted Online (for newsreadersthat can import a list of e-mail addresses to filter out)

Old November 24th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
SMS 斯蒂文• 夏

Default "rec.photo.digital.txt" Filter File Posted Online (for newsreadersthat can import a list of e-mail addresses to filter out)

For those Usenet readers that use news readers than can import lists of
e-mail addresses to filter out I've posted the "rec.photo.digital.txt"
file with all the filters for the resident trolls included.

Overview
--------
I have posted a text file with the e-mail addresses of all of the
resident trolls, and I will update it as these individuals change their
identities in their continuing effort to be as obnoxious as possible.

The file is at "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.txt"

Use it with your newsreader to import the e-mail addresses to filter out.
Old November 25th 07, 10:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Kevin McMurtrie

In article ,
SMS éz‰⁄ï∂• ⃠wrote:

For those Usenet readers that use news readers than can import lists of
e-mail addresses to filter out I've posted the "rec.photo.digital.txt"
file with all the filters for the resident trolls included.

Overview
--------
I have posted a text file with the e-mail addresses of all of the
resident trolls, and I will update it as these individuals change their
identities in their continuing effort to be as obnoxious as possible.

The file is at "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.txt"

Use it with your newsreader to import the e-mail addresses to filter out.

One could get in trouble for libel for including the e-mail addresses of
several legitimate participants.
Old November 25th 07, 11:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Troll-Amplifier

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 02:52:47 -0800, Kevin McMurtrie

SMS z?? wrote:

For those Usenet readers that use news readers than can import lists of
e-mail addresses to filter out I've posted the "rec.photo.digital.txt"
file with all the filters for the resident trolls included.

Overview
--------
I have posted a text file with the e-mail addresses of all of the
resident trolls, and I will update it as these individuals change their
identities in their continuing effort to be as obnoxious as possible.

The file is at "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.txt"

Use it with your newsreader to import the e-mail addresses to filter out.

One could get in trouble for libel for including the e-mail addresses of
several legitimate participants.

Now why would that be the concern of a resident-troll using this tactic to try
to prove he's not a troll?