Brooklyn address help needed

Old August 21st 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Don Wiss

Default Brooklyn address help needed

I've been spending a bit of time checking the web sites of the Brooklyn
camera dealers to find ones that have gone out of business, or have moved.
I've updated my page and I have a long list of addresses to check out in
the next few days. For those of you not familiar with my page see:
http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/

But what I'm really posting for is there is a new outfit that I have no
address at all for. With no picture I can't put them up. I do know from
their phone number the general area in Brooklyn where they are located.
Searching on the phone number only finds what I consider the prior user of
the number. (The domain was only registered this past March.)

If you go to the site: http://ClearanceMegaStore.com go to Digital Photo
and then select Accessories. You will find some inexpensive Canon cases and
Canon paper and ink. Does anyone need one of these things? Is there someone
willing to buy something cheap, so that the return address can be obtained?
Besides not owning a Canon, or any color printer, if I were to order my
name might be recognized.

I would be most appreciative if someone could help here.

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).
Old August 21st 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Frank ess

Don Wiss wrote:
[...]

You need access to a "reverse directory" which government agencies and
select others use to find addresses from telephone numbers. Someone
you know has such access. Got any police dispatchers in your circle?
When someone dials a 911, the software finds and displays the address.

In my area, the "Neighborhood watch" captains get some of them from
the "Community relations officers" or offices.

--
Frank ess

Old August 21st 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Allen

Don Wiss wrote:
[...]

Google has a feature that is quite handy, but many people don't know
about it: enter the phone number and, if it isn't an unlisted number,it
should show the name and address of the owner of the number. Enter the
phone number (in this case, 888-333-4066, into Google and it brings up
the name of the business, but _no address_. This makes a little bell
ring in my head, saying "why no address?"
Allen