1770 The date Australia lost it's independence

Old June 12th 07, 01:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons

Default 1770 The date Australia lost it's independence

On Jun 12, 5:02 pm, Ryadia wrote:

I've read your patriot bull**** for years William. People like you are
the real problem, not the rest of the world. Americans are the enemy
of world peace. If you just left people alone and attended to your own
business, there's be no wars.
major snip...
Get it clear William. NOT EVERYONE LOVES AMERICA. Get the hell out a
photographic news group with your patriotic bull**** about wars no one
needed you to start or get involved in. Who's to say Germany as the
prominent power would be worse than what you lot have forced on us?

er..... yeah I know what you mean, dude.
But please don't generalise. It's not *all* Americans,
it's one particular kind of them. Which unfortunately
has been given way too much say in running their country.

All I can say is I've dealt with many Americans
over the years and the normal, average guy is not
like that at all. In fact, many hate what's going on
as much as other folks do.

And I'm not so sure the alternative was that honest
or squeaky clean either, particularly in the old cold war
days. In fact I know it wasn't: that's precisely why I left
and migrated to Australia...

Anyways, just my A$0.02 worth...

Old June 12th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Joseph Kewfi

Ohh, this is just a legacy situation.
We, the people, are in the process of changing it.

Oh dear boy, It's not for the peasantry to change such things. Such an issue
is exclusively for the Australian elite to decide upon, in nearly all cases,
the wealthy never change the status quo that maintains the wealthy perfectly
well.

"Terryc" wrote in message
Joseph Kewfi wrote:
You sure, damn, I thought it was an independant Commonwealth Nation

Please don't be so naive. The Queen of where is your head of state?

Ohh, this is just a legacy situation.
We, the people, are in the process of changing it. The delay is making it
clear to the present crowd of publi-tit-bloood-sucker-pollies that "WE"
are going to choose a replacement and that there is no way we are goign to
entrust them to appoint someone.

Old June 12th 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Joseph Kewfi

I've read your patriot bull**** for years William. People like you are
the real problem, not the rest of the world. Americans are the enemy
of world peace. If you just left people alone and attended to your own
business, there's be no wars.

Empire = A political unit having an extensive territory or comprising a
number of territories or nations and ruled by a single supreme authority.

"Ryadia" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 12, 1:23 am, John McWilliams wrote:
Joan wrote:
Can you only think of one item? How about Korea, Vietnam,
Afghanistan?

The problem appears to be a lack of understanding of the people in
those countries. The arrogance is a belief that they want democracy;
that they want to live like you do in the U.S.

Arrogance is top posting, esp. using a sig delimiter.

--
lsmft

I've read your patriot bull**** for years William. People like you are
the real problem, not the rest of the world. Americans are the enemy
of world peace. If you just left people alone and attended to your own
business, there's be no wars.
With the wealth America has, why couldn't you just buy the bloody oil?
Not good enough, you had to steal it and murder a few million people
in the deal so it looked like you were the saviors. Mate, Baghdad was
a lovely and mostly peaceful city before you *******s invaded it. Now
look at what you've done. Make you proud to see the poverty and
homelessness you caused? The Kurds were mongrels. Saddam controlled
them your way. Killed the *******s down until they lived in peace for
fear of retaliation if they didn't. America's contribution? Starve
Iraq. Don't let them sell oil (save it for you lot I guess) and for
sure don't let them have any computers to educate their children or
any medicine to immunize them against "western disease". Nice bunch of
swine, eh? Who are you again? AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE with prisons so
overcrowded you can't control your own people. You got no chance of
controlling Iraq. They'll fight to the last man and you're silly
enough to think you are doing them a favor. Only a true bigot could
ever think like that.

Tell us about DuPont and the way the exploited a poor nation with
false promises of wealth and then set up a chemical plant outlawed in
the US and poisoned the population when it went stale.
Tell us about the war America lost in Vietnam. Bombed the country
sensless, poisoned the place with napalm bombs and then pulled out and
left a whole nation to fend for themselves. Why? Do you feel proud
about that William?
What happened in Cambodia? Where were the great saviors of the world
when the population was nearly wiped out by a government America
"approved" of? What happened there? Not enough resources to interest
your nation in a cheap war? **** man, you could have invaded Cambodia
(and won) for a fraction of the cost of the endless war you started
with a lie. Proud of that William? You lot lied and conned other
nations into believing your bull**** for a few million barrels of
cheap oil.

Old June 12th 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Michael Benveniste

"Ryadia" wrote in message ...

Oh well, It could have been worse, we could have been invaded by
American's using an army of mass destruction, looking for weapons of
mass destruction.

Do jackrabbits and cane toads count as WMD's?

--
Michael Benveniste --
Spam and UCE professionally evaluated for $250. Use this email

Old June 12th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
William Graham

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
Ohh, this is just a legacy situation.
We, the people, are in the process of changing it.

Oh dear boy, It's not for the peasantry to change such things. Such an
issue is exclusively for the Australian elite to decide upon, in nearly
all cases, the wealthy never change the status quo that maintains the
wealthy perfectly well.

Yeah....Like Thomas Jefferson, Samuel Adams, and George Washington, and Ben
Franklin and the rest of that poverty stricken bunch of rabel
rousers.........

Old June 12th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
William Graham

Joan wrote:
Can you only think of one item? How about Korea, Vietnam,
Afghanistan?

The problem appears to be a lack of understanding of the people in
those countries. The arrogance is a belief that they want democracy;
that they want to live like you do in the U.S.

Arrogance is top posting, esp. using a sig delimiter.

--
lsmft

I've read your patriot bull**** for years William. People like you are
the real problem, not the rest of the world. Americans are the enemy
of world peace. If you just left people alone and attended to your own
business, there's be no wars.

Until some idiot like Ahmadinejad dropped the big one on Israel, or
somewhere......

(Rest of stealing oil bull deleted as standard Bush-bashing
crapola........)

Old June 12th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
William Graham

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message news:f4mfnq$lb5
I've read your patriot bull**** for years William. People like you are
the real problem, not the rest of the world. Americans are the enemy
of world peace. If you just left people alone and attended to your own
business, there's be no wars.
With the wealth America has, why couldn't you just buy the bloody oil?
Not good enough, you had to steal it and murder a few million people
in the deal so it looked like you were the saviors. Mate, Baghdad was
a lovely and mostly peaceful city before you *******s invaded it.

Oh really? - I have met a few Iraqi's who would disagree with that....Their
relatives are buried in Saddam's courtyard........

Besides, just who are you talking about? - Former leaders of the USA? - How
about talking to me, about things that I did? I am the only one responsible
for what I do. I am not responsible for what some former leaders of the US
have done....Especially if I didn't even vote for them. What? - Did I get
born with "original sin"? Do you want me to crawl back in the womb and kill
my mother?

Old June 13th 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
John McWilliams

Pete D wrote:
"John McWilliams" wrote in message
Pete D wrote:
OMG, OMG, OMG, you tell 'em John. You, you spelling monitor you.

All righty: should be a comma after "'em", one after "monitor", and a
semi-colon after the last "OMG".

I'm more like a grammar-monitor, though, and don't pick out folks
indiscriminately.

I was assuming that one assumed the other.

That makes an ass of u and me.
Well, maybe not me.

--
lsmft
Old June 13th 07, 08:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Pete D[_2_]

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
. ..
Pete D wrote:
OMG, OMG, OMG, you tell 'em John. You, you spelling monitor you.
All righty: should be a comma after "'em", one after "monitor", and a
semi-colon after the last "OMG".

I'm more like a grammar-monitor, though, and don't pick out folks
indiscriminately.

I was assuming that one assumed the other.

That makes an ass of u and me.
Well, maybe not me.

--
lsmft

Two ass's actually. ;-)

Old June 13th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
John McWilliams

Pete D wrote:
OMG, OMG, OMG, you tell 'em John. You, you spelling monitor you.
All righty: should be a comma after "'em", one after "monitor", and a
semi-colon after the last "OMG".

I'm more like a grammar-monitor, though, and don't pick out folks
indiscriminately.
I was assuming that one assumed the other.

That makes an ass of u and me.
Well, maybe not me.

--
lsmft

Two ass's actually. ;-)

Of which the plural is "asses". Or: Your ass's grass is correct as well.

--
lsmft