Mark Morgan (MarkČ)

Old February 1st 05, 08:33 AM

Default Mark Morgan (MarkČ)

This individual has a (not so) hidden Pbase gallery with photos of
little kids in very suspicious poses. This man is a pervert, and he is
not to be trusted.

Old February 2nd 05, 03:07 AM
MarkČ

" wrote in message
oups.com...
This individual has a (not so) hidden Pbase gallery with photos of
little kids in very suspicious poses.

Oh brother.
"Suspicious poses" like...sitting at a desk at their local school (how
shocking!)...writing (oh dear!)...participating in their local school's activities (for
shame!)...

Wow. Only a perverted troll would see anything suspicious in that.

It's because of trolls like you that even innocent snapshots of kids--shot and posted as a
favor to their teacher and their appreciative families-- need to be password protected at
all.
I know Pbase's password protection has flaws-since people still see "previews" or
"samples" (or whatever it's called by Pbase). Another troll pointed this out some time
ago (probably you under a different name).

These innocent pictures are still up--in spite of the lame troll's accusations-- because
even if people are seeing previews...there's nothing to hide, except the kid's identities.

Here's a hint for the idiot troll, and anyone silly enough to believe him...
**I'll remove the password so that you can browse all you like!!**
Here ya go!
http://www.pbase.com/markuson/lv
Kids being kids...captured on-camera at their school as a favor to their teacher and their
families/relatives around the country.

I'll be taking this innocent gallery down shortly anyway--since the gallery doesn't seem
to be viewed by their class/families anymore...but for you idiot trolls out there...

....Here's to egg on your face!!
Totally innocent pictures of little kids at their school.
--Nice try.
-Mark

Old February 2nd 05, 04:28 AM
Lewis Lang

Hi Mark:

Subject: Mark Morgan (Mark2)
lobby!ngtf-m01.news.aol.com!ngpeer.news.aol.com!feed2.newsrea der.com!newsr
eader.com!newsfeed.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp!newsfeed.vmunix.org!newsfeed.stuebe
rl.de!peer01.cox.net!cox.net!p01!fed1read04.POSTED !53ab2750!not-for-mail
From: "Mark2" mjmorgan(lowesteven number
Newsgroups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:07:38 -0800

" wrote in message

roups.com...
[...]

Mark, you needn't prove anything. its this troll who needs to prove itself.
Probably the same maliscious bird brain who tried to make fals accusations
against me. Notice its googlegroups origination below:

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?Mark_Morgan_(Mark=B2)?=
From: " A
"graha /A

Newsgroups: A
HREF="news:rec.photo.equipment.35mm"rec.photo.equ ipment.35mm/A
Date: 1 Feb 2005 00:33:59 -0800

I would send (forward) a copy of the/its original offensive post

HREF="aol://5863:119/rec.photo.equipment.35mm:897121"=?iso-8859-1?q?Mark_
Morgan_(Mark=B2)?=/A

(with full internet headers)

to:

Check out my photos at "LEWISVISION":

http://members.aol.com/Lewisvisn/home.htm

Remove "nospam" to reply

***DUE TO SPAM, I NOW BLOCK ALL E-MAIL NOT ON MY LIST, TO BE ADDED TO MY LIST,
PING ME ON THE NEWSGROUP. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. :-) ***
Old February 2nd 05, 05:13 AM
Organizer

" wrote:

This individual has a (not so) hidden Pbase gallery with
photos of little kids in very suspicious poses.

((

Mark=B2 (lowest even number here) wrote:

Oh brother.

Hi Mark!

you are prolly *loads* of *fun* at a party

don't lets the fun lovin folks get under yer skin

start using that killfile of yours, like I've explained to you
*several* *times* in the past

I know Pbase's password protection has flaws-since people
still see "previews" or "samples" (or whatever it's called
by Pbase).

((

Another troll pointed this out some time
ago

And still no thank you or gratitude?

These innocent pictures are still up--in spite of the lame
troll's accusations-- because even if people are seeing
previews...there's nothing to hide, except the kid's
identities.

Yer doin a lousy job of protecting those identities
(

**I'll remove the password so that you can browse all you
like!!**

http://www.pbase.com/markuson/lv

what happened to *the* *rest* of the pix?

Kids being kids...captured on-camera

You said it

sk00lz out! back to r0mper r00m!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

--
He's right Mark. We don't like it. Stop the yapping and learn to use
your killfile. Then we can all have a *jolly good* *knee slappin*

Old February 2nd 05, 10:33 PM
Colin D

"MarkČ" wrote:

" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Hi Mark,
Yep, innocent images alright, I agree. Most people view shots of
innocent kids at face value. But some pervert-minded types see sex in
nearly everything, whether it's there or not.

Kids sitting cross-legged with maybe a little bit of underpants showing
is all they need for them to transfer their nasty thoughts onto the
photographer. A similar situation happened to me with shots of my
grandkids' school sports day. A couple of shots with skirts flying and
whammo! I'm a pervert - according to some. It really ****es me off
that my photographic activities can be curtailed by these filthy-minded
do-gooders.

rant off

Colin
Old February 2nd 05, 11:31 PM
Annika1980

**I'll remove the password so that you can browse all you li=ADke!!**
Here ya go!=20
http://www.pbase.com/markuson/lv=20

You sick *******!

Old February 3rd 05, 12:13 AM
MarkČ

"Colin D" wrote in message

"MarkČ" wrote:

" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

In this case, though, the troll never thought there was anything wrong.
They are just out to slander others and try to create problems.
There was NEVER any real question.

Kids sitting cross-legged with maybe a little bit of underpants showing
is all they need for them to transfer their nasty thoughts onto the
photographer. A similar situation happened to me with shots of my
grandkids' school sports day. A couple of shots with skirts flying and
whammo! I'm a pervert - according to some. It really ****es me off
that my photographic activities can be curtailed by these filthy-minded
do-gooders.

As for the OTHER paranoid folks in the world that seem to have taken over society...it
does make me sad, because the kids of today are missing so much as they are now tied to
their own yard, or perhaps even only their living-room.

I was watching an episode of Twilight Zone the other night...and a man visiting his
childhood home-town sits down on the curb next to a little boy who is playing with
marbles. He carries on a short little conversation, mentioning how marbles were a
favorite activity when he was a kid too, and comments that the house next to them is where
he grew up.

Today...the man would have the police called on him for being a sicko.... Why? -For
talking to a little kid, of course! Sad. Truly.
Friendly, decent, good people are now considered threatening if they don't ignore kids
entirely.
Kids and parents have allowed paranoia to create it's own reality of fear and isolation.
Kids no longer walk to the park, or ride bikes on their own around their neighborhood...or
hike through a near-by canyon, etc. as we all did. -Not because there are more sickos,
but because everyone TALKS about sickos and then removes their children from access to
their own neighborhood. This, in turn, makes those few kids who DO venture
out...ALONE...where they would have had many other kids around. So...We've CREATED our
own "un-safe" scenarios. It's really a shame.

Old February 3rd 05, 11:12 AM
Tom Hudson

MarkČ wrote:
[...]

The nursery my son's at recently had a photographer in to reshoot their
brochure, before-hand parents were asked to fill out a quick form saying
what sort of uses the photos could be used for - if the children were
allowed to have their photos taken at all. Options were "Web-site",
"Brochure" and a few others. To be fair it was short notice (the morning
of the day the photographer was coming in) - but still - only 3 out of
the 30-40 kids were allowed to be photographed; in an organised fashion,
by a professional photographer cleared for photographing kids, with
nursery staff present, in a nursery.
The media's got a lot to answer for, that's paranoia on a grand scale.

Tom

Old February 3rd 05, 03:20 PM
me

"Tom Hudson" wrote in message
.. .
The nursery my son's at recently had a photographer in to reshoot their
brochure, before-hand parents were asked to fill out a quick form saying
what sort of uses the photos could be used for - if the children were
allowed to have their photos taken at all. Options were "Web-site",
"Brochure" and a few others. To be fair it was short notice (the morning
of the day the photographer was coming in) - but still - only 3 out of
the 30-40 kids were allowed to be photographed; in an organised fashion,
by a professional photographer cleared for photographing kids, with
nursery staff present, in a nursery.
The media's got a lot to answer for, that's paranoia on a grand scale.

Tom

Why should parents let their kids serve in place of paid models without
compensation? I too would have refused if no compensation were offered.
Sign,
me