From Steve Simmons

Old September 14th 04, 06:50 PM
Largformat

Default From Steve Simmons

Some of the discussions here have gone way out of bounds IMHO. Lets treat each
other as if we were having a face to face conversation with people we respect -
even if we disagree with them.

steve simmons
Old September 14th 04, 07:31 PM
jjs

"Largformat" wrote in message
Some of the discussions here have gone way out of bounds IMHO. Lets treat
each
other as if we were having a face to face conversation with people we
respect -
even if we disagree with them.

Okay. Please pass the salt. And take your finger out of my drink. Thank
you.

Old September 14th 04, 10:48 PM
Mark McGilvray

"Largformat" wrote in message
Some of the discussions here have gone way out of bounds IMHO. Lets treat

each
other as if we were having a face to face conversation with people we

respect -
even if we disagree with them.

steve simmons

I will drink to that. Some of the replies to beginners and those new to the
group are really over the top. Everyone had to learn sometime.

Old September 15th 04, 12:02 AM
Gregory Blank

Huh? I thought that was one area most people managed to
maintain a level of civility here. Do you have more than one
specific people in mind. I have one suspect, but I think everyone
knows he's not wrapped to tight and generally prefers
the darkroom NG.

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918