13th of June in Oz. Picture for the day - getting lucky

Old June 14th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Pete D[_2_]

Default 13th of June in Oz. Picture for the day - getting lucky

I use a number of different computers in different places thruout the day,
just to communicate with idiots and trolls like you. Not all of them use
Bigpond for newsgroup access. If I ever post from Julian's PC, you could
pretty much guarantee it would be configured for his news server... Or is
that much logic too intense for a feble minded jerk like you to
comprehend?

Yes Daggie, sure you do. ;-)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old June 14th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Ryadia

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...

Nice job of busting that liar's ass once again, PW.
Interesting reading. I know my legal team will be especially
interested in the part about Doug setting up the phony pbase gallery
to harass me.
I also liked the part where Douggie continues to deny that he is
Julian.
Whatever, Sybil.

You just couldn't leave it be, could you?
The worst case of Usenet bullying ever reported to bullyonline.org and you
still prod the fire.

Your "legal team" (ROTFL) ain't doing so good at giving you advice, are
they? Any lawyer worth a dime would have told you to stop defaming me. To
stop and destroy the images you stole from me and to give it up after you
admitted forging my name to great multiple sites you put my image on for the
express purpose bullying me. Clearly they are a bunch of backwoods boys with
too much 'shine in 'em.

If ever you had a grain of intelligence, even you would see what your
interjection in this thread is about to do to you. Give up. Tell you bum
buddy Christian mate to back off and just let it die.

Of course it would require both of you have half a brain to do that. I fear
such a hope would be in vain.

--
Douglas,
Those who can, just do it.

Old June 14th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Pete D[_2_]

"Ryadia" wrote in message

"Mark˛" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
Ryadia wrote:

Incredible reasoning mark. I never pretend nothing happened.
Something did. You engaged in even more side stepping of the issue

Bret is not my issue, Doug. You repeating that it is...over and
over...will not make it my issue.

But just for you...I'll include an opinion regarding Bret's relation to
you.
It is my belief that Bret...like the rest of us...is dealing with a
person (you) who is irrational, paranoid, rude, hypocritical and
mentally/socially lost. You'll have to work your own course with Bret...
I have offered my opinion in various attempts to literally help you see
the light (read my e-mails again), but beyond that, it will remain your
issue to solve.

If you want to keep demonstrating your debilitating dysfunction by
compulsively repeating your same, obsessive Bret-mantra until the end of
your days...that's up to you. I suggest you get over Bret and get on
with life.

Dysfunctional, Hypocritical, mentally/socially lost, debilitating
dysfunction, compulsive repeating, Obsessive mantra. All formidable words
in the right context but you use them as a means to bully someone. Worst
of all, you use these words to describe someone who has never launched an
attack on anyone unless they attacked first... That includes you.

You have not answered any of my question, have you? It's clear now you
have no intention of doing so, either.

If you were just a fraction of the upstanding, Christian (never a lion
around when you need one) citizen you would like people to believe you
are, you wouldn't defend Bret, you'd condemn him. Instead you support him
in his illegal and criminal activities centred around bullying me. Here's
the facts in a satirical "guide".

A bully's guide to 20 steps of damnation:

1. One by one, download your victim's client gallery images.
2. Forge the victim's identity and create not one but two Pbase accounts
using the victim's stolen identity.
3. Think up some smart and defamatory comments and attach them to the
victim's pictures as you upload them to both accounts.
4. Post the location of the newly forged galleries and invite the world's
sick and deranged idiots to make up even more disgusting comments.
5. Create some Pornographic pictures from image stolen from the victim's
wife's web site and get some Sheila in Canada to post the link to them.
6. have a good old chuckle with your mate Mark squared and generally enjoy
all the attention the Internet's biggest kook give you.
7. Post some threats to the victim:
http://www.annika1980.com/Hogans_theats.htm
8. Do a deal to end the bullying but keep the second site a secret.
9. Cry fowl when the victim discovers the second site and decides to
attack the bully.
10. Howl like a stuck pig when the victim give back a bit of the same
stuff.
11. Keep up the bullying by posting defamatory remarks about the victim.
12. Get your mate Mark squared to take up the bullying and defend it.
13. (Lucky number) spend about 4 weeks trying to 'guess' the victim's eBay
business account password.
14. When the truth of your exploits come out in the open:
http://www.annika1980.com/cracking.htm
get even more aggressive with your bullying and have your mate Mark pick
up on his attacks too.
15. When you discover the victim has actually spent money to create a
retaliation site and spent even more bucks on a legal opinion to ensure
the site stays forever... Call him an image thief and try to turn the
bulling around to make it look like the bully is actually the victim.
16. When that doesn't work, try and enlist the aid of every bully and kook
on the Internet to post lies and falsehoods about the victim and his
business.
17. When that doesn't work. Send all the victim's images you stole to
someone else who will create a "Flickr" site with them that you can
continue to refer too ever time you get the urge to "slap around" the
victim.
18. Stop the bullying. Clearly all it has done is nothing - ZERO effect on
the victim and damage to the bully.
19. Try and establish at least some form of cordial communication with the
victim because it's clear he isn't going to stop retaliating.
20. (The big one) When your mate Mark Squared keep up the bullying, get in
on a bit of head kicking and let's ramp up the bullying to new heights...
Yeah! Take it the next level Mark. Yahoo! That's the way to go.
http://www.Geocities.com/bret_douglas Look for his guides to Photographic
excellence poping up in the google searches real soon!
--
Douglas,
Those who can, just do it.
Those who can't become bullies.
http://www.bullyonline.org
http://www.annika1980.com

And you are not obsessive?? Ok then!!

Old June 14th 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Jun 14, 3:39 pm, "Ryadia" wrote:
But like all bullies, you try to create a smoke screen of largely irrelivant
bluster to conceal the fact you told lies about me. Posted absolute
defamation and used my images for your own purposes without asking.

You really can't keep claiming using my copyright images without permission
was "fair use" when fair use cannot be "detremental use" to the owner. You
are a thief. A slanderer and a fraudster. Typical traits of one of Usenet's
worst bullies.

Your ANNIKA1980.com website says hi, hypocrite.
And your phony pbase/bret_douglas gallery is on line 2.

Old June 14th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Jun 14, 4:38 pm, "Ryadia" wrote:

A bully's guide to 20 steps of damnation:

1. One by one, download your victim's client gallery images.
2. Forge the victim's identity and create not one but two Pbase accounts
using the victim's stolen identity.
3. Think up some smart and defamatory comments and attach them to the
victim's pictures as you upload them to both accounts.
4. Post the location of the newly forged galleries and invite the world's
sick and deranged idiots to make up even more disgusting comments.

[same old, same old snipped]

Waah, waah, ****ing waah !!!

Old June 14th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Willarojo

"Ryadia" vehemently accused in
:

snippity-do-da

Do you really think all your fancy talk in side stepping the
question has actually gone unnoticed by those watching this
fiasco? I am not in the least bit destructive towards anyone who
doesn't fire the first shot.

snippity-a

I may be presumptuous for pretending to speak for the silent
majority, we lurkers, but I think I speak for all when I say:

Doug, we all think you're totally, pitifully, sadly, embarrassingly
crazy.

Stick to taking photos, you've posted some nice ones recently in
your PODs. As for logical and legal debates, go back to the kids'
table while the adults chat.

--
Willa
http://www.pbase.com/willarojo

“I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place
to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad.”
Thoreau, Civil Disobedience

“We are in great haste to construct a magnetic telegraph line
from Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be, have nothing
important to communicate.”
Thoreau, Walden

Old June 15th 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Ryadia

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...

I've tried to quit responding to all of D-Mac's lies and allegations
that he pulls out his ass ("arse," for you, Douggie).
-------------

It's not working child. My cause is the just one, you are just floundering
around trying to create a dust storm to escape through. You can't do it. The
evidence is something you can't dispute... Unless you are calling the
security team at EBay liars too. And your lady friend Helen? Yeah, you roped
her into it too. And did it while I was on holiday's too. How low can you
go? http://www.annika1980.com/silverberg_commits_fraud.htm

Either you are a Paranoid Schizophrenic with two personalities and can't
remember which one did which crime or your are an entirely despicable idiot
to think you can keep posting claims I'm lying about your exploits. The
evidence is on public display at http://www.annika1980.com.

All your communications, threats and most importantly, the evidence of your
pathetic hacking escapade when you tried to fulfil your threat to wreck my
eBay business (including the threat itself) are documented he
http://www.annika1980.com/activity.htm You don't get 100 or so positive feed
backs unless you have ethics. But of course you don't know what they are, do
you?

You can't keep trying to bull**** your way out of it Bret. The evidence is
archived on Google too. You started this fiasco by crossing the line from
nasty words to criminal activity. Now it's come home to bite you. No one
reading the evidence is going to give you any support. I could have put up
with your verbal crap.

Even ignored your comments, perhaps learned from some of them but when you
attacked my business, you started a chain of events no business person in
the world could let you get away with. It's the fabric of society you
attacked when you tried over such a long period of time to damage my
business. You can't get away with that because if you were allowed to,
business itself would end.

I've said before, you have the means to end this. Just apologise for what
you did and provide an undertaking not to repeat it. Then It'll all go away.
Keep bullying me and trying to interfere with my business or even defend
your criminal activity and it'll only get worse for you. Your great friend
Mark squared is really helping out here too, isn't he?

You had you five seconds of glory. Satisfy yourself with that and leave it
alone. keep jerking my chain and you'll get flushed down the sewer right
along with all your bull****. While you're contemplating what to do, ask
your wife and lady friend what their reaction would be if an idiot from the
internet took a dislike to their wedding photographer and did what you did
with their pictures. It might give you an insight into why I'll pursue you
to the grave if you keep it going.

Old June 15th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Willarojo

"Ryadia" vehemently accused in
:

snippity-doo-da

You forgot Step Zero: find a paranoid-delusional, narcissistic,
self-aggrandizing hack.

This step's the tricky part, because if you get someone too
crazy, they might become violent, toward themselves or others; if
you find someone not crazy enough, they'll get over it.
I don't even care about the "truth" of steps 2-20, because the
sucker identified in Step Zero negates all empathy aimed at him,
and in fact attracts all the negative emotions around him, like a
funnel cloud. The only "proof" that Brett hacked your Ebay account
is your word: I haven't seen any real evidence, and I sure as heck
don't trust your senses nor your deductions as primary sources.

WWJD: What Would Julian Do?

Old June 15th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Ryadia

On Jun 15, 6:55 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Jun 14, 3:39 pm, "Ryadia" wrote:

But like all bullies, you try to create a smoke screen of largely irrelivant
bluster to conceal the fact you told lies about me. Posted absolute
defamation and used my images for your own purposes without asking.

You really can't keep claiming using my copyright images without permission
was "fair use" when fair use cannot be "detremental use" to the owner. You
are a thief. A slanderer and a fraudster. Typical traits of one of Usenet's
worst bullies.

Your ANNIKA1980.com website says hi, hypocrite.
And your phony pbase/bret_douglas gallery is on line 2.

In case you haven't been told by your "legal team" (ROTFL) "fair use"
of copyright material includes satire and excludes defamation. One day
soon, you'll learn the difference.

On the site http://annika1980.com the index page containing pictures
of you (how you claim to own pictures you didn't take is another
matter altogether), the article about your "triple chin" diet at
McDonalds and the jealousy of your mates towards you, and your double
choc malts, including my "spot the turkey" (you) game is prefaced with
the word "SATIRE" after you once before tried to make out I was the
thief, not the victim. Unlike you, I paid a lawyer to decide if what I
did was "fair Use" of your images and it's the best $220 I've spent in
years. I sent it to Godaddy before ever you knew the site existed.

I tried to tell you this was why my host wouldn't remove the pictures
but you know best and went on a rampage of defamation about crooked
hosts and whatever else you do when you can't get your own way.

The web site at http://www.geocities.com/bret_douglas is not my doing.
Someone from this group that you at some time ****ed off badly (now
who on earth could that possibly be) asked me to send them any
pictures I still had of your hilarious attempt at wedding photography.
When they'd got the site up, they gave me the link and I'm posting it
whenever you start to try your "walk on water" trick. You can be sure
of one thing Bret. There is more support for me on Usenet than for
you. Whatever support you had, you lost when you crossed the line and
became a criminal. And what for... Because someone stood up to you and
your bullying for once. Try all you want. You can't make you victim
out to be anything by honest and might angry at what you did.

Old June 15th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Ryadia

On Jun 15, 8:57 am, Willarojo wrote:
"Ryadia" vehemently accused :

snippity-do-da

Do you really think all your fancy talk in side stepping the
question has actually gone unnoticed by those watching this
fiasco? I am not in the least bit destructive towards anyone who
doesn't fire the first shot.

snippity-a

I may be presumptuous for pretending to speak for the silent
majority, we lurkers, but I think I speak for all when I say:

Doug, we all think you're totally, pitifully, sadly, embarrassingly
crazy.

Stick to taking photos, you've posted some nice ones recently in
your PODs. As for logical and legal debates, go back to the kids'
table while the adults chat.

--

How generous of you to appoint yourself spokesperson for 200 million
Internet Users.