Cowards at Dpreview strip the exif data out of their images from Fotokina

Old September 24th 10, 06:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Default Cowards at Dpreview strip the exif data out of their images from Fotokina

RichA wrote:
Pathetic. They were too afraid of offending various companies by

Kook.

--
Ray Fischer

Old September 25th 10, 08:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

RichA wrote:
On Sep 24, 1:32*am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
RichA wrote:
Pathetic. *They were too afraid of offending various companies by

Kook.

Whatsamatter, Ray, the people finally boot you out of the political
forums?

What's the matter, nazi? Don't like your words coming back to haunt you?

We all know that blacks are inferior savages and should not debase white
culture by playing against the white race. Hitler refused to shake Jesse
Owens hand because he knew that blacks are violent savages and cheats.
White culture is under seige from many sides and eliminating negroes from
sports will make life better for white society. We will be able to
assert our authority and superiority without politically correct
interference from the inferior race. Though PC leftists refuse to
acknowledge it, blacks have destroyed white sports like golf, baseball,
football,soccer and basketball. In the good old days before liberal
political correctness non-whites were put in leagues of their own so not
to pollute white sports, destroying white culture and moral authority.
RichA in

--
Ray Fischer

Old September 26th 10, 03:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

: RichA wrote:
: Pathetic. *They were too afraid of offending various companies by
:
: Kook.
:
: Whatsamatter, Ray, the people finally boot you out of the political
: forums?
:
: What's the matter, nazi? *Don't like your words coming back to haunt you?
:
: * * We all know that blacks are inferior savages and should not debase white
: * * culture by playing against the white race. * Hitler refused to shake Jesse
: * * Owens hand because he knew that blacks are violent savages and cheats. *
: * * White culture is under seige from many sides and eliminating negroes from
: * * sports will make life better for white society. *
:
: Take your valium, idiot.

Are you disavowing the quote, Rich? Enquiring minds want to know.

Actually, I exaggerate. Inquisitive voyeurs want to know. Enquiring minds
haven't paid mush attention to you for a long time.

Bob
Old September 26th 10, 09:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 9/26/10 1:49 PM, in article
, "RichA"

: RichA wrote:
[...]

Yes, I'm disavowing it, I didn't write it.

Sorta like Clinton denying a bj, eh?

Google is NOT your friend...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc..../thread/bc0b4e
4995e34aa5/322375564ea54463?q=blacks+are+inferior+savages+aut hor:rander3127%
40gmail.com

Old September 27th 10, 01:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
peter

: wrote:
[...]

Was "mush" a Freudian slip?

--
Peter
Old September 27th 10, 03:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 9/26/10 9:59 PM, in article
, "Rich"
wrote:

On Sep 26, 4:20*pm, George Kerby wrote:
On 9/26/10 1:49 PM, in article
, "RichA"

: RichA wrote:
[...]

It's easy to post using google, and someone's identity. They'll even
shows as your posts on your own profile. That's what is being done.
Ever wonder why you'll see right wing posts then left wing posts,
apparently from the same poster?

If that happened to you, then why don't you change your addy?

Old September 28th 10, 04:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

: : wrote:
: : Pathetic. They were too afraid of offending various companies by
: :
: : Kook.
: :
[...]

chuckle! I don't think so. Just the inevitable product of an old man's
aging brain and gnarled fingers. ;^)

When I first noticed that typo (not long after I posted it), my first thought
was, "How can I rationalize that to make it sound intentional?" But alas, ...

Bob

Cowards at Dpreview strip the exif data out of their images from Fotokina Ray Fischer Digital Photography 8 November 2nd 10 02:17 PM
EXIF data Bob Digital SLR Cameras 9 May 7th 08 10:19 PM
About the EXIF data.... Jack Digital Photography 4 January 13th 05 02:16 AM
About the EXIF data.... C Wright Digital Photography 8 January 13th 05 12:40 AM
Strip EXIF info from JPG's? nitzsche Digital Photography 3 July 22nd 04 09:12 PM