Please accept my apology!

Old June 3rd 04, 01:30 AM
Zoltan Pepa

Default Please accept my apology!

"Julie Barkly, irepsonline 'Netpreneur'"
wrote in message
om...
To all concerned,

Today, I have received written and verbal reprimands from my autoresponder

company, Aweber. In my ignorance and innocence, I forwarded a letter
provided by Moneyhome.com. The intentions were pure-at-heart. I genuinely
thought I was taping into what would be a viable arena of viewers interested
in what I had to present.

After having my autoresponder shut down today, it has been my sad

discovery that my signature links (which contained ads about the businesses
I am affiliated with), isn't allowed by the majority of these News Groups.

I want only to make ammends for my misguided message and want you to know

I am sorry. I truly hope I have not caused much inconvenience for the
recipients of that email.

I ask to be forgiven for my actions and genuinely feel terrible about what

resulted.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Julie Barkley

Julie - you are forgiven (by me at least). However, next time you transgress
you will receive the maximum punishment allowed by law - you will be forced
to watch American Pop Idol for the rest of your natural life - and may God
have mercy on your soul.