Emerging from the water

Old August 11th 15, 07:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Emerging from the water

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaseklundh/20395495675

Caught this image of my daughter in the pool in the sunset. Camera was Sony A7
and lens was Mitakon 50mm/f0.95.

--
Sandman
Old August 11th 15, 08:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2015-08-11 06:37:18 +0000, Sandman said:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaseklundh/20395495675

Caught this image of my daughter in the pool in the sunset. Camera was Sony A7
and lens was Mitakon 50mm/f0.95.

Nice!

Savageduck

Old August 11th 15, 02:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS

"Sandman" wrote in message
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaseklundh/20395495675

Caught this image of my daughter in the pool in the sunset. Camera was
Sony A7
and lens was Mitakon 50mm/f0.95.

Very cool shot Jonas!

Old August 11th 15, 04:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 8/11/2015 2:37 AM, Sandman wrote:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaseklundh/20395495675

Caught this image of my daughter in the pool in the sunset. Camera was Sony A7
and lens was Mitakon 50mm/f0.95.

I like the image. My only issue is that it is a bit too centered for my
taste.

I have seen other pictures of her, and can't figure out why you have
such a nice looking daughter.

--
PeterN
Old August 11th 15, 09:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

On 8/11/15 PDT 8:36 AM, PeterN wrote:
On 8/11/2015 2:37 AM, Sandman wrote:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaseklundh/20395495675

Caught this image of my daughter in the pool in the sunset. Camera was
Sony A7
and lens was Mitakon 50mm/f0.95.

I like the image. My only issue is that it is a bit too centered for my
taste.

Fine image.

And cropping is just fine for my taste.

Old August 11th 15, 09:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 8/11/2015 4:44 PM, John McWilliams wrote:
On 8/11/15 PDT 8:36 AM, PeterN wrote:
On 8/11/2015 2:37 AM, Sandman wrote:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaseklundh/20395495675

Caught this image of my daughter in the pool in the sunset. Camera was
Sony A7
and lens was Mitakon 50mm/f0.95.

I like the image. My only issue is that it is a bit too centered for my
taste.

Fine image.

And cropping is just fine for my taste.

It would indeed be a dull world if we all had the same taste.

--
PeterN
Old August 12th 15, 06:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , PAS wrote:

Sandman:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaseklundh/20395495675

Caught this image of my daughter in the pool in the sunset. Camera
was Sony A7 and lens was Mitakon 50mm/f0.95.

Very cool shot Jonas!

Thanks, I liked it a lot. A few friends said it almost looked like a water
creature/alien was grabbing her head.

--
Sandman
Old August 12th 15, 06:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , PeterN wrote:

Sandman:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaseklundh/20395495675

Caught this image of my daughter in the pool in the sunset. Camera
was Sony A7 and lens was Mitakon 50mm/f0.95.

I like the image. My only issue is that it is a bit too centered for
my taste.

I'm actually glad it was centered, seeing how I didn't know where she was going
to be, how high up etc. Lucky coincidence

I have seen other pictures of her, and can't figure out why you have
such a nice looking daughter.

Since I'm so hideous looking, you mean? :-D

She gets it from her mother:

http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/arkivet/2009-10-13/Fina_Tina

--
Sandman
Old August 12th 15, 06:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 8/11/2015 4:44 PM, John McWilliams wrote:
On 8/11/15 PDT 8:36 AM, PeterN wrote:
On 8/11/2015 2:37 AM, Sandman wrote:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaseklundh/20395495675

Caught this image of my daughter in the pool in the sunset. Camera was
Sony A7
and lens was Mitakon 50mm/f0.95.

I like the image. My only issue is that it is a bit too centered for my
taste.

Fine image.

And cropping is just fine for my taste.

It would indeed be a dull world if we all had the same taste.

More pepper please...
--
teleportation kills
Old August 12th 15, 04:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 8/12/2015 1:40 AM, Sandman wrote:
In article , PeterN wrote:

Sandman:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaseklundh/20395495675

Caught this image of my daughter in the pool in the sunset. Camera
was Sony A7 and lens was Mitakon 50mm/f0.95.

I like the image. My only issue is that it is a bit too centered for
my taste.

I'm actually glad it was centered, seeing how I didn't know where she was going
to be, how high up etc. Lucky coincidence

I have seen other pictures of her, and can't figure out why you have
such a nice looking daughter.

Since I'm so hideous looking, you mean? :-D

She gets it from her mother:

http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/arkivet/2009-10-13/Fina_Tina

This is one of those rare things that we completely agree on.

--
PeterN