B&H has the worst customer service on the planet.

Old January 29th 04, 07:32 PM
Crownfield

Default B&H has the worst customer service on the planet.

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

Crownfield wrote:

I would probably never think to call someone a fascist.

That's because you have no idea who the fascists were,
therefore you are unable to make comparisons...

pizzaboy, you are again pompously arrogantly wrong.

No, from studying history. Something you obviously
have never done (you can't even spell basic English
words...)

good pizzaboy. you keep checking spelling.
thats probably why you miss the concepts.

I know it will probably fly over your head, but educated
people don't actually NEED to check spelling, they just
easily spot gross mistakes such as yours.

obviously you are a detail worker, a drone.

I don't think so. You are the one who attacks people
because they belong to ethnic groups you don't like.
The nice slur by which you call me is proof of that.

weak, pizzaboy. it really illustrates your weakness
for you to say that.

You are using an ethnic slur, but unfortunately your
extremely limited number of neurons will not allow
you to understand that you are actually a racist and
a bigot. I'm very sorry for you...

my wife is polish / irish,
and my dive buddies are irish, polish and italian.

Why don't you try and call them "pollacks" and
"pizzaboys"? You mean you are actually too
much of a COWARD to do it in real life?

what a racist bigoted remark! you should be ashamed!

because, pizzaboy, your whole premise is wrong, and has been,
ever since you leapt to the unfounded conclusion
that you are not a racist, but are surrounded by racists.

bass acwards, as usual for you.

pizzaboy, the fascist racist bigot game.
Old January 29th 04, 07:56 PM
Paolo Pizzi

Crownfield wrote:

my wife is polish / irish,
and my dive buddies are irish, polish and italian.

Why don't you try and call them "pollacks" and
"pizzaboys"? You mean you are actually too
much of a COWARD to do it in real life?

what a racist bigoted remark! you should be ashamed!

So, accusing a racist like you of being a racist makes me
a racist? Some logic!!!!!!!!

because, pizzaboy, your whole premise is wrong, and
has been, ever since you leapt to the unfounded conclusion
that you are not a racist, but are surrounded by racists.

I'm not "surrounded" by racists, but you are definitely one.
It just took me 10 minutes to see your track record on the
internet. Lots of people calling you racist, bigot and other
nice names. Can they ALL be wrong?

pizzaboy, the fascist racist bigot game.

Hey IDIOT, I have NEVER posted ethnic/racial slurs like you
do and I'm married to a person with a different skin color.
How the hell can I POSSIBLY be a racist?
You see, you are RIDICULOUS, you are a racist and you confirm
it every day by using ethnic slurs against me and since you obviously
have NO DEFENSE, you just start calling me a racist. But you are
such a buffoon, you have called people racists only because they
don't like ultra-ring wing white trash like you.

Here's what people say about you, and that's just the tip of the
iceberg, old fool:

Bob the Clown has again revealed that he is
a pathetic moron and worse, a racist.

http://tinyurl.com/2drus

you are such a political bigot that it blinds
you to reason.

http://tinyurl.com/2ku4c

Don't go patting your shoulder and saying you
are a pantywaist by denoucing other people as
bigot when 70% of the population in the country
will label you as one also.

http://tinyurl.com/22maw

See, bigots and racist punks like him operate
on the premise that they hate everything they
don't understand, and cant control.

http://tinyurl.com/2r9p5

You're being a racist again.

http://tinyurl.com/3csrua

The net result is that you are fast becoming
the next MJB. Your reputation for ego and a
chip on your shoulder grows daily. Your ability
to see a personal slight in the most anything,
and take gross personal umbrage at imagined slurs,
is becoming legendary.

http://tinyurl.com/33snb

Yes Bob is OK, no brain, no pain. Childrens stories
always have a happy ending Are you happy Bob?
Bob is a happy little idiot!

http://tinyurl.com/ysrln

Crownfield is a pompous ass.

http://tinyurl.com/yphj6

Bob, you sound like an idiot. You may be an
honest idiot, but the record will not reveal
that as fact. It will only show, whoever is
interested, that Bob Crownfield in the very
least, behaved in an idiotic manner. Regardless
of whether you are proud of that or are responsible
for that......you still read like an out and out
idiot.

Save it for eternity Bob, along with "ad hominum"....

http://tinyurl.com/3y4ee

"Ad hominum", hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Bob, you can't spell BASIC English words, Latin
can only get you into FURTHER trouble. Leave it
to those with an education.

Oh yeah, and by your own admission you have
been called:

- racist
- homophobe
- anti-Semite

and someone even compared you to Timothy McVeigh.

http://tinyurl.com/23jdv

ONE HECK OF A TRACK RECORD!!!!!!!!!

Can ALL these people be wrong?
Maybe they are just telling what they SEE in you
and you can't because, er., you are stupid and
uneducated.

Bye bye Bob the Clown.

Old January 29th 04, 08:33 PM
Crownfield

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

Crownfield wrote:

my wife is polish / irish,
and my dive buddies are irish, polish and italian.

Why don't you try and call them "pollacks" and
"pizzaboys"? You mean you are actually too
much of a COWARD to do it in real life?

what a racist bigoted remark! you should be ashamed!

So, accusing a racist like you of being a racist makes me
a racist? Some logic!!!!!!!!

because, pizzaboy, you a wrong and a racist.
you leap to unfounded conclusions.
that habit is not the mark of an educated person.

because, pizzaboy, your whole premise is wrong, and
has been, ever since you leapt to the unfounded conclusion
that you are not a racist, but are surrounded by racists.

I'm not "surrounded" by racists, but you are definitely one.
It just took me 10 minutes to see your track record on the
internet. Lots of people calling you racist, bigot and other
nice names. Can they ALL be wrong?

pizzaboy, the boy who can not comprehend or think.
you really amaze me. you read and gather nothing correctly.
pizzaboy, the comprehension challenged.

[...]

thank you pizzaboy, for being obsessed with me.
heel, pizzaboy, heel.
you should really work
on your reading comprehension problem.

Oh yeah, and by your own admission you have
been called:

- racist
- homophobe
- anti-Semite

and you are called pizzaboy.
is it correct to conclude that you are a pizzaboy,
just because it is posted here?

your comprehension and logical failures
are to severe to take you seriously pizzaboy.

Can ALL these people be wrong?
Maybe they are just telling what they SEE in you
and you can't because, er., you are stupid and
uneducated.

the most amazing thing about those references
is the way you missed most of the content in them.
you took them out of context, misunderstood who was talking,
and what they were saying.

pizzaboy, you were, and are now comprehension challenged.
Old January 29th 04, 08:36 PM
George Kerby

On 1/29/04 1:56 PM, in article
, "Paolo Pizzi"
wrote:

Hey IDIOT, I have NEVER posted ethnic/racial slurs like you
do and I'm married to a person with a different skin color.
How the hell can I POSSIBLY be a racist?

Oh I just wouldn't know!
Tell me Pizza-face just what is a "redneck"?
No that's not racist..
You are an IGNORANT SLUT!

BTW: "I'm married to a person with a different skin color" Alien? Huh?!?

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old January 29th 04, 08:55 PM
Paolo Pizzi

Crownfield wrote:

pizzaboy, you were, and are now comprehension challenged.

I understood you very well, and so have the numerous people
on usenet who call you racist and bob the clown.

BTW, I am submitting your postings to several Italian-American
associations. I'm sure someone will be VERY ****ed off with
the ethnic slurs you use. Racists like you should be denounced
and publicly exposed.

Old January 29th 04, 09:24 PM
jjs

"George Kerby" wrote in message

BTW: "I'm married to a person with a different skin color" Alien?

Huh?!?

Is it always a different color, or just right now? I've been sharing my life
with an Irish woman for ten years. Really, it changes - white, red, white,
red...

Old January 29th 04, 09:35 PM
FLY135

"jjs" wrote in message

"George Kerby" wrote in message

BTW: "I'm married to a person with a different skin color" Alien?

Huh?!?

Is it always a different color, or just right now? I've been sharing my

life
with an Irish woman for ten years. Really, it changes - white, red, white,
red...

It might stay the same if you'd quit smacking her around.

Over 70% of the women in the US are battered. And I'm still eating my
plain.

Old January 29th 04, 10:28 PM
Crownfield

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

Crownfield wrote:

pizzaboy, you were, and are now comprehension challenged.

I understood you very well, and so have the numerous people
on usenet who call you racist and bob the clown.

BTW, I am submitting your postings to several Italian-American
associations. I'm sure someone will be VERY ****ed off with
the ethnic slurs you use. Racists like you should be denounced
and publicly exposed.

way to go, pizzaboy.
as long as they are smart enough to understand that I have nothing
against any national group, and do understand that you behaved foolishly
and were called on it, there will be no problem.

nothing against italians,
or whatever group you belong to.

to group people together that way is foolish, and illogical.

I do have something against puffed up fools who do not take the time, or
are unable, to understand what they read, and who incorrectly draw false
and illogical conclusions. I also have something against fools who see
racists and fascists in others when they are clearly internal.
I have a problem with people whose shoulder chip makes it impossible for
them to seek a solution, rather than a fight.

foolish, pizzaboy, foolish. thats what you are,
and thats why you do not impress me.

your lack of ability is also why you have to go
and get your gang of friends to help you here.

I bet they are smarter than you are.

pizzaboy, you are just not up to the task.
Old January 29th 04, 11:03 PM
Paolo Pizzi

Crownfield wrote:

way to go, pizzaboy.
nothing against italians

Actually only these two lines will do.
But you're too stupid to understand
what an ethnic slur is.

your lack of ability is also why you have to go
and get your gang of friends to help you here.

I trounced you every time, I proved you are
idiotic, illiterate and a racist. Many other people
on usenet have done the same and, once again,
I proved it.

pizzaboy, you are just not up to the task.

Bob the clown is a legend in his mind.
Go to the scuba NG and you will quickly
realize he's considered the village idiot over
there.

Old January 29th 04, 11:34 PM
George Kerby

On 1/29/04 2:55 PM, in article
, "Paolo Pizzi"
wrote:

BTW, I am submitting your postings to several Italian-American
associations. I'm sure someone will be VERY ****ed off with
the ethnic slurs you use. Racists like you should be denounced
and publicly exposed.

What?!? Because he calls you "Pizzaboy"? I'd report him to the Pizza
Delivery Driver Union for insulting them for associating them with the likes
of you, you ignorant slut!!!

Hey Pizza-face who you gonna send my posts to? The Italian Dermatology
Society?
BA HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW !!!!!!

Ignorant Bitch Slut!!!

The Worlds Uncensored News Source