[SI] New Mandate: Interesting (see description)

Old August 5th 09, 10:29 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default New Mandate: Interesting (see description)

Bob Larter wrote,on my timestamp of 5/08/2009 2:50 PM:
Noons wrote:
On Aug 4, 5:31 am, "Bowser" wrote:

Second rule of the shoot-in: absolutely nothing forces anyone to
participate in that crap.
Or read the posts, which you do voluntarily. Thanks!

No problem.

Now: kindly **** off aus.photo with your trolling or stay on topic,
moron.
What, you don't know how to filter either? Want some instruction? I'd be
glad to help.

You don't know enough about computers to tell anyone anything about
filtering.
Either stay on topic of the shoot-in or **** off aus.photo. Last
warning.

Or what?

Just try it, ****head.
Old August 6th 09, 11:22 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Noons wrote:
On Aug 4, 5:31 am, "Bowser" wrote:

Second rule of the shoot-in: absolutely nothing forces anyone to
participate in that crap.
Or read the posts, which you do voluntarily. Thanks!

No problem.

Now: kindly **** off aus.photo with your trolling or stay on
topic, moron.
What, you don't know how to filter either? Want some instruction?
I'd be
glad to help.

You don't know enough about computers to tell anyone anything about
filtering.
Either stay on topic of the shoot-in or **** off aus.photo. Last
warning.

Or what?

Just try it, ****head.

I'm posting to aus.photo right now, tough guy.

Yeah and in an on-topic thread, moron.
You really don't get English, do you?
Old August 10th 09, 12:52 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Bob Larter wrote,on my timestamp of 6/08/2009 11:34 PM:
So, if I post some totally off-topic stuff to aus.photo, you'll do
something terrible to me, will you?

Only if I can get my hands on you.
Otherwise, I'll just interfere with
your thread until it stops being followed.
You should be familiar with the technique:
it's what filthy low-life trolls like you do.
Old August 11th 09, 12:50 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Savageduck[_4_]

On 2009-08-10 09:35:20 -0700, Annika1980 said:

On Aug 10, 7:52*am, Noons wrote:
Bob Larter wrote,on my timestamp of 6/08/2009 11:34 PM:

So, if I post some totally off-topic stuff to aus.photo, you'll do
something terrible to me, will you?

Only if I can get my hands on you.
Otherwise, I'll just interfere with
your thread until it stops being followed.
You should be familiar with the technique:
it's what filthy low-life trolls like you do.

So not only are you threatening physical violence against Lionel,
which is probably actionable should he choose to pursue it, you are
admitting to being a filthy low-life troll, too.

And you wonder why you consistently finish dead last in the "Most
Lovable Person on Usenet' vote?

Well per California Penal Code 422 he would be looking at a charge of
"Terrorist Threats".

"Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result
in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific
intent that the statement is to be taken as a threat, even if there is
no intent of actually carrying it out, which on its face and under the
circumstances in which it is made, is so unequivocal, unconditional,
and specific as to convey to the person threatened, a gravity of
purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat, and
thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for his
or her safety or for his or her immediate family's safety, shall be
punished by imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed one year, or
by imprisonment in the state prison."

Now that is for a first offense.If there are aggravating factors fines
can be as much as $10,000. It can be used as an enhancing charge to go
along with stuff such as Battery, Assault with a deadly weapon,
Attempted murder, etc. etc.
This can also be considered to be "Interference with exercise of civil
rights; damaging property; punishment; speech"

It probably also applies to other states, and due to the ivil right
implications, the Feds are probably not far behind.

Savageduck

Old August 11th 09, 12:01 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
DRS

"Savageduck" wrote in message

[...]

This can also be considered to be "Interference with exercise of civil
rights; damaging property; punishment; speech"

It probably also applies to other states, and due to the ivil right
implications, the Feds are probably not far behind.

Given both parties are in Australia that is hardly likely.

Old August 11th 09, 02:08 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
^Tems^[_3_]

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 10, 7:52 am, wrote:
Bob Larter wrote,on my timestamp of 6/08/2009 11:34 PM:

So, if I post some totally off-topic stuff to aus.photo, you'll do
something terrible to me, will you?

Only if I can get my hands on you.
Otherwise, I'll just interfere with
your thread until it stops being followed.
You should be familiar with the technique:
it's what filthy low-life trolls like you do.

So not only are you threatening physical violence against Lionel,
which is probably actionable should he choose to pursue it, you are
admitting to being a filthy low-life troll, too.

And you wonder why you consistently finish dead last in the "Most
Lovable Person on Usenet' vote?

Does Noons still post here, I have had him killfiled for months.
Is he still cyber licking the anal region of a certain nut case from SE QLD?
Old August 11th 09, 04:25 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Savageduck[_4_]

On 2009-08-10 09:35:20 -0700, Annika1980 said:

[...]

It probably also applies to other states, and due to the civil rights
implications, the Feds are probably not far behind.

Noons & I are both in Australia, but I'm sure there are similar laws
here. Not that I'd take any threat seriously from an idiot like Noons.

I was aware of were you guys were in Australia, I was just showing that
such Laws are obscure and exist in the US, and probably in Australia.
Most people are surprised to discover their rants can have consequences.

Savageduck

Old August 16th 09, 11:45 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 11/08/2009 2:35 AM:

So not only are you threatening physical violence against Lionel,
which is probably actionable should he choose to pursue it, you are

Wanna bet he doesn't?

admitting to being a filthy low-life troll, too.

No. I jsut use the same methods you lowe-lifes use. Fight fire with fire.
What's gthe problem, don't like it? Then it's simple: get lost.

And you wonder why you consistently finish dead last in the "Most
Lovable Person on Usenet' vote?

Wanna bet you are ahead of me?
Old August 16th 09, 11:46 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Savageduck wrote,on my timestamp of 11/08/2009 9:50 AM:

Well per California Penal Code 422 he would be looking at a charge of
"Terrorist Threats".

I am shaking already...
BWAHAHAHAHA!
Old August 16th 09, 11:47 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Bob Larter wrote,on my timestamp of 11/08/2009 10:42 PM:

Only if I can get my hands on you.

In your dreams, dickhead.

Why, you think I can't drive past Lithgow?

Otherwise, I'll just interfere with
your thread until it stops being followed.

quivers in fear Oooh! That's *scary*

And effective.

You should be familiar with the technique:
it's what filthy low-life trolls like you do.

*yawn*

Exactly.