Watch your house by satellite without any software to install

Old June 21st 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Watch your house by satellite without any software to install

posted by all4free
www.1scroll.net
----------------------------------

Hi everybody,
this website is partof google power, really very powerful. I managed to
see my house in my country and also the roads and my primary school,
you dont need to install anything
just go to the page web, type the city or town name and choose
satellite on your right side, after that zoom in, thats all and FREE

http://local.google.com

Old June 21st 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

All4free wrote:
posted by all4free
www.1scroll.net
----------------------------------

Hi everybody,
this website is partof google power, really very powerful. I managed
to see my house in my country and also the roads and my primary
school, you dont need to install anything
just go to the page web, type the city or town name and choose
satellite on your right side, after that zoom in, thats all and FREE

http://local.google.com

Nothing there that is not on almost any map program.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Old June 21st 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
All4free wrote:
posted by all4free
www.1scroll.net
----------------------------------

Hi everybody,
this website is partof google power, really very powerful. I managed
to see my house in my country and also the roads and my primary
school, you dont need to install anything
just go to the page web, type the city or town name and choose
satellite on your right side, after that zoom in, thats all and FREE

http://local.google.com

Nothing there that is not on almost any map program.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

and the pictures are months out of date,
on the closeup of mine there is a white minibus, that has not been here for
over 8months

Old June 22nd 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:00:56 GMT, "aussie bongo"
wrote:

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
.. .
All4free wrote:
posted by all4free
www.1scroll.net
----------------------------------

Hi everybody,
this website is partof google power, really very powerful. I managed
to see my house in my country and also the roads and my primary
school, you dont need to install anything
just go to the page web, type the city or town name and choose
satellite on your right side, after that zoom in, thats all and FREE

http://local.google.com

Nothing there that is not on almost any map program.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

and the pictures are months out of date,
on the closeup of mine there is a white minibus, that has not been here for
over 8months

The satellite/aerial photo near my place is over a year old,
so it's more like satellite/aerial photo history. Useful for some
things but being that far out of date & without any know date shown,
it's of little value to me aside from an added map feature.

Respectfully, DHB

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918