happy new year

Old January 1st 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default happy new year

http://www.minaspoems.com/poems/060101.html

Title: Happy New Year
Writer: Unknown Writer
Time to address a new year...
enter deal with the project
at hand
yet resolve not to dwell on past
never stop dreaming
even on the last exhale
and find it in your heart
to forgive
then you will be forgiven
in likeness try smile,
even when sad
this provokes the inner smile to surface
take each day as it's dealt
and be thankful for the wealth
mother nature doles
now take a deeeeeeeeep
meditative breath
you're alive ?
aren't you?

you can see here the illustrated version:
http://www.minaspoems.com/poems/060101.html

www.minaspoems.com -
A selection of the best love poems written with nice illustrations -
Ready to share with friends and people you love.
Great choice for a birthday,valentine-day, or simply to say I love you.

Old January 2nd 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

ain...
On 2006-01-01, wrote:
A selection of the best love poems written with nice illustrations -
Ready to share with friends and people you love.
Great choice for a birthday,valentine-day, or simply to say I love you.

Happy new year to everybody =)
Some lightning photos (taken last night):
http://www.petrilopia.net/firework/

--
Petri Lopia :: lid
Firework, Lightning, sun, moon, nature etc. photos

Wow Petri! You take awesome photographs!!! Not only the fireworks but your
moon and lightning shots are incredible! (I'm a big fan of stuff up in the
sky, sunsets, lightning, planets, etc ;-)

I'm really impressed with your focusing and exposure. It's really
interesting to see the moon so three dimensional, even being able to see the
height of the craters/mountains on the horizon.

You should put a tutorial on your site on how to take such great photos!

Thanks and happy new year!

John L Rice

Old January 2nd 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

On 2006-01-02, John L Rice wrote:

Wow Petri! You take awesome photographs!!!

Oh.... Thanks =)
I don't get much feedback so it was really nice to read
your message.

Thanks and happy new year!

Happy new year to you too.