CURIOUS ABOUT THE 20D !!!

Old October 1st 04, 12:55 AM
Annika1980

Default CURIOUS ABOUT THE 20D !!!

Old October 1st 04, 09:30 AM
Alan

"Annika1980" wrote in message

Annika,

Any camera could have taken that picture just as well. You remind me of
George Preddy who infested this and other NGs recently, except the products
he rammed down everyone's neck was the Sigma DSLR's.
People are getting very bored of your posts. We know you like to take poor
pictures with a decent camera, so please give up before you give the 20D a
bad name.

Alan.

Old October 1st 04, 06:39 PM
Joseph Kewfi

Nothing new here, but happy snaps anyhow.

Old October 1st 04, 07:56 PM

Kibo informs me that (Annika1980) stated that:

From: Dallas

I suggest you get used to it.

Your 20D hasn't gone "poof" yet? I mean, pictures of cats??? Fer crying
out load...

I take what I see.

A large proportion of the skill in any visual art form is to learning to
see things that other people don't, or to see things in a way that is
different to the way that most people see them.

For example; I normally have zero interest in gardens, & would never
think to bother photographing 'nature' subjects, but my girlfriend & I
were sitting in her suburban backyard late last Sunday afternoon, & the
dying sunlight was bringing out some interesting colours in a couple of
the trees, so I got out the camera. Once I'd gotten into a creative
frame of mind, I started noticing all sorts of fascinating plants &
flowers that I'd never noticed in her garden before. I don't think any
of these shots will get me assignments for flower photography, but I
think they were well worth taking, & were all within 30' of her house:

http://lo.ve.ly/gallery/JosiesGarden

(The tree branches with the amazing metallic-gold look from the setting
sun are the reason I got out the camera.)

Tech details: All shots in the gallery have full EXIF data available:
Click on the '[photo properties]' link on the top right of each page.
Camera: EOS 10D. Lenses: EF 100-300mm/F5.6L, EF 50mm/F1.8II.