crash

Old July 24th 10, 08:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default crash

On 2010-07-23 23:20:04 -0700, Val Hallah said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...all-flame.html

Do

these English newspapers and/or their editors have any idea of North
American, or any geography?
"The £30m aircraft plummets to the ground at the Lethbridge County
Airport near Alberta in Canada."

Lethbridge is one of many cities in Alberta, a Canadian Province. What,
or who did they think Alberta was, a town, or a female witness to the
accident?

That is like saying LAX, near California in the USA, or Paris-Charles
de Gaulle Airport, somewhere near Val-d'Oise in France.

Savageduck

Old July 24th 10, 11:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ofnuts

On 2010-07-23 23:20:04 -0700, Val Hallah said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...all-flame.html

Do

these English newspapers and/or their editors have any idea of North
American, or any geography?
"The £30m aircraft plummets to the ground at the Lethbridge County
Airport near Alberta in Canada."

Lethbridge is one of many cities in Alberta, a Canadian Province. What,
or who did they think Alberta was, a town, or a female witness to the
accident?

That is like saying LAX, near California in the USA, or Paris-Charles de
Gaulle Airport, somewhere near Val-d'Oise in France.

It's an editorial habit in the US that may have percolated to the
British press. And in the US, there is some justification, because
homonym places abound. And it also helps the average
geographically-challenged American reader :-)

--
Bertrand
Old July 24th 10, 01:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Peter[_7_]

On 2010-07-23 23:20:04 -0700, Val Hallah said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...all-flame.html

Do

these English newspapers and/or their editors have any idea of North
American, or any geography?
"The £30m aircraft plummets to the ground at the Lethbridge County Airport
near Alberta in Canada."

Lethbridge is one of many cities in Alberta, a Canadian Province. What, or
who did they think Alberta was, a town, or a female witness to the
accident?

That is like saying LAX, near California in the USA, or Paris-Charles de
Gaulle Airport, somewhere near Val-d'Oise in France.

I learn every day. Until now I thought LAX was something one takes to clear
waste matter from the digestive system.

--
Peter

Old July 24th 10, 01:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2010-07-23 23:20:04 -0700, Val Hallah said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...all-flame.html

Do

these

English newspapers and/or their editors have any idea of North
American, or any geography?
"The £30m aircraft plummets to the ground at the Lethbridge County
Airport near Alberta in Canada."

Lethbridge is one of many cities in Alberta, a Canadian Province. What,
or who did they think Alberta was, a town, or a female witness to the
accident?

That is like saying LAX, near California in the USA, or Paris-Charles
de Gaulle Airport, somewhere near Val-d'Oise in France.

I learn every day. Until now I thought LAX was something one takes to
clear waste matter from the digestive system.

As a Californian I can say, no dose of laxative would help L.A..
L.A. is like a constantly filling, and never emptied, colostomy bag
attached to California.
LAX, I-5, & Hwy 101 are there to forestall the inevitable pressure burst.
The fringe, and Valley communities merely serve as a leach-field to the
L.A. septic tank.

Savageduck

Old July 24th 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 7/24/10 7:20 AM, in article
, "Peter"

On 2010-07-23 23:20:04 -0700, Val Hallah said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...dian-Airforce-
pilot-ejects-fighter-jet-moments-crashes-ball-flame.html

Do

these English newspapers and/or their editors have any idea of North
American, or any geography?
"The £30m aircraft plummets to the ground at the Lethbridge County Airport
near Alberta in Canada."

Lethbridge is one of many cities in Alberta, a Canadian Province. What, or
who did they think Alberta was, a town, or a female witness to the
accident?

That is like saying LAX, near California in the USA, or Paris-Charles de
Gaulle Airport, somewhere near Val-d'Oise in France.

I learn every day. Until now I thought LAX was something one takes to clear
waste matter from the digestive system.

Like saying that L.A. Is the distal sphincter of the state of California?

I won't argue that one...

Old July 24th 10, 09:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 2010-07-23 23:20:04 -0700, Val Hallah said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...adian-Airforce
[...]

Ningún habla inglés. Señor.

Old July 24th 10, 09:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2010-07-23 23:20:04 -0700, Val Hallah said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...83/Canadian-Ai...

Do

these English newspapers and/or their editors have any idea of North
American, or any geography?
"The £30m aircraft plummets to the ground at the Lethbridge County
Airport near Alberta in Canada."

Lethbridge is one of many cities in Alberta, a Canadian Province. What,
or who did they think Alberta was, a town, or a female witness to the
accident?

That is like saying LAX, near California in the USA, or Paris-Charles
de Gaulle Airport, somewhere near Val-d'Oise in France.

Savageduck

better ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl.../7908349/Pilot
-ejects-from-fighter-plane-moments-before-crash.html

Much better.

Savageduck

Old July 24th 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Peter[_7_]

"George Kerby" wrote in message

On 7/24/10 7:46 AM, in article ,

On 2010-07-24 05:20:00 -0700, "Peter"

On 2010-07-23 23:20:04 -0700, Val Hallah
said:

[...]

Quién elige nuestra lechuga

--
Peter

Old July 24th 10, 10:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2010-07-24 14:20:51 -0700, "Peter" said:

Quién elige nuestra lechuga

No producen demasiada lechuga en Los Ángeles.

Savageduck

Old July 25th 10, 12:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 7/24/10 4:31 PM, in article
2010072414310550073-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom, "Savageduck"

On 2010-07-24 14:20:51 -0700, "Peter" said:

Quién elige nuestra lechuga

No producen demasiada lechuga en Los Ángeles.

Imprimen el dinero del counterfit.