Rentals?

Old May 18th 04, 06:22 PM
Al

Default Rentals?

Does anyone know of a place in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area (or even
greater Minnesota) where I can rent medium format equipment? I only
find motion picture equipment available among the online Minnesota
sources.

Thanks in advance,
Al
Old May 18th 04, 06:48 PM
Michael Benveniste

"Al" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a place in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area (or even
greater Minnesota) where I can rent medium format equipment? I only
find motion picture equipment available among the online Minnesota
sources.

http://www.westphoto.com shows Hasselblad, Mamiya, and Pentax medium
format gear for rent. I spoke with them earlier this year, and while
they didn't have the esoteric lens I was looking for, the person
I spoke with was knowledgeable and professional.

--
Michael Benveniste --

Old May 18th 04, 07:22 PM
Al

In article ,
says...
"Al" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a place in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area (or even
greater Minnesota) where I can rent medium format equipment? I only
find motion picture equipment available among the online Minnesota
sources.

http://www.westphoto.com shows Hasselblad, Mamiya, and Pentax medium
format gear for rent. I spoke with them earlier this year, and while
they didn't have the esoteric lens I was looking for, the person
I spoke with was knowledgeable and professional.

Wow, you've rejuvenated my faith in newsgroups! Thanks very much!

- Al
Old June 10th 04, 12:47 PM
Bill Smith

Michael Benveniste wrote:

"Al" wrote in message

Does anyone know of a place in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area (or even
greater Minnesota) where I can rent medium format equipment? I only
find motion picture equipment available among the online Minnesota
sources.

http://www.westphoto.com shows Hasselblad, Mamiya, and Pentax medium
format gear for rent. I spoke with them earlier this year, and while
they didn't have the esoteric lens I was looking for, the person
I spoke with was knowledgeable and professional.

I tried dealing with West Photo in December. While they were indeed
pleasant and professional, their requirements for a first time customer
are a bit daunting (they will not ship item, you MUST pick up and drop
off at their location, must leave LARGE deposit, etc). I ended up using
Adorama and having them ship. Easier to work with and will ship the
item to you on your account if you wish.

Scott Wuerch
Mind's Wyw Photography, Eau Claire, WI