[Eye Candy] That's All Folks!

Old June 28th 04, 09:13 PM
Pedro Verne

Default [Eye Candy] That's All Folks!

http://www.SigmaOnTour.tk

My work here is finished. It's been fun. That's all folks!
Old June 28th 04, 09:36 PM
Richard Cockburn

(Pedro Verne) wrote in
om:

http://www.SigmaOnTour.tk

My work here is finished. It's been fun. That's all folks!

Bye Steve.

--
"Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

-Richard Cockburn
Old June 28th 04, 10:19 PM
Alan D-W

"Pedro Verne" wrote in message
om...
http://www.SigmaOnTour.tk

^^^ Site cannot be found. Rather similar to your brain Preddy.

Old June 28th 04, 10:26 PM
Thad

Alan D-W wrote:

"Pedro Verne" wrote in message
om...
http://www.SigmaOnTour.tk

^^^ Site cannot be found. Rather similar to your brain Preddy.

It works in my browser OK. Try it again.

--

-Thad L.
Old June 28th 04, 10:40 PM
Alan D-W

"Thad" wrote in message
Alan D-W wrote:

"Pedro Verne" wrote in message
om...
http://www.SigmaOnTour.tk

^^^ Site cannot be found. Rather similar to your brain Preddy.

It works in my browser OK. Try it again.

Yup, got it now. My ISP has had probs over the last coouple of days.
I see it leads to his mission photo pbase site. What a dick.

Old June 28th 04, 10:46 PM
Alan Browne

Pedro Verne wrote:

http://www.SigmaOnTour.tk

My work here is finished. It's been fun. That's all folks!

Considering your first posting on the subject (follow link
below), we are undewhelmed with the result.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T68212CA8

OTOH it is head and shoulders above anything ever seen posted by TP.

Old June 28th 04, 10:51 PM
Thad

Alan D-W wrote:

"Thad" wrote in message
Alan D-W wrote:

"Pedro Verne" wrote in message
om...
http://www.SigmaOnTour.tk

^^^ Site cannot be found. Rather similar to your brain Preddy.

It works in my browser OK. Try it again.

Yup, got it now. My ISP has had probs over the last coouple of days.
I see it leads to his mission photo pbase site. What a dick.

Me thinks this SG guy started this whole Preddy/Sigma thing to draw
attention to himself, with the ultimate goal of promoting his site in
order to sell prints.

--

-Thad L.
Old June 28th 04, 10:59 PM
Ken Weitzel

Alan D-W wrote:
"Pedro Verne" wrote in message
om...

http://www.SigmaOnTour.tk

^^^ Site cannot be found. Rather similar to your brain Preddy.

Have to wait quite a while; then you get redirected to
pbase.

Don't bother waiting.

Ken

Old June 28th 04, 11:04 PM
Simone Wellington

Thad wrote:

Me thinks this SG guy started this whole Preddy/Sigma thing to draw
attention to himself, with the ultimate goal of promoting his site in
order to sell prints.

Yeah right. The last thing I need is a poster print of the Alamo over
my fireplace - taken with a Sigma?!!?

-Simon Wellington
Old June 28th 04, 11:39 PM
Mark B.

"Pedro Verne" wrote in message
om...
http://www.SigmaOnTour.tk

My work here is finished. It's been fun. That's all folks!

Well, isn't this interesting. The link above is actually the same one below
(missionphoto). The little girl in both galleries appears to be the same.