Windows 10 - Day 1

Old May 26th 16, 05:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Windows 10 - Day 1

On May 25, 2016, Tony Cooper wrote
(in ):

Dunno what all the fuss is about from the anti-10 contingent.

I think they fall into the same category as the anti-sackbut contingent, or
even the command line only contingent.

Savageduck

Old May 26th 16, 05:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On May 25, 2016, Tony Cooper wrote
(in ):

On Wed, 25 May 2016 21:29:56 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On May 25, 2016, Tony Cooper wrote
(in ):

Dunno what all the fuss is about from the anti-10 contingent.

I think they fall into the same category as the anti-sackbut contingent, or
even the command line only contingent.

There must be some meaning of "sackbut" that I don't know.

Nope! I was just being silly. I could very well have used anti-harmonium
contingent.

Why would
anyone object to a trombone? Unless you were sitting in front of a
trombone player where the seats were too close.

That would seem to be a good enough reason.

Funny you should bring it up. My two grandsons are in the school
orchestra, and I was talking to the father of one of the other members
at the last recital. He jokingly said he wanted his son to play the
sackbut but the local music store didn't rent them.

There you go, one from each group; a pro-sackbut father, and an anti-sackbut
music store guy.

Savageduck