The REAL Internet Bully !

Old October 19th 07, 08:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D_Mac

Default The REAL Internet Bully !

On Oct 19, 9:33 am, "William Graham" wrote:

The very idea that Bret Douglas would steal anyone else's images for any
reason whatsoever is ludicrous.....You must be delusional. Have you
considered seeing a psychiatrist?- Hide quoted text -

William, I can't believe you've watched the shennanagins of these two
cretins and haven't seen the evidence substanciating my posts. You and
Draco seem to be in total insulation about what Bret Douglas did in
his quest to dominate this group and flood aus.photo with defamation
and lies about me.

This link is his admission he commited fraud in setting up accounts
using my name... He stole my identity to do it. This link:
http://www.annika1980.com/threat2ebay1.htm .

I urge you also, to read this page and the links it contains. There
are no lies here, just the truth and evidence to proove it.
http://www.annika1980.com/activity.htm

I'm in the process now of making the cronological record and links to
evidence more lucid with links to Microsoft's Usenet database for
confirmation that what I've reproduced from group messages is in fact,
substanciated truth.

Last year Helen Silverberg posted a link in aus.Photo leading to
freshly created pbase site which contained a picture of my friend and
business associate, Graham Hunt using a vacuum mounting press he'd
made for me.

This was at a time when Bret Douglas was making almost hourly posts to
that group alway with my name in the title and always derogatory
remarks and links pointing to sites he (admittedly) forged my name in
creating to which he had uploaded my client images, stolen off my web
site.

In place of the freshly mounted photo of the inside of a new home
built from hand hewn recycled timber and displaying a carved wooden
sailing ship, someone, most likely BD himself had pasted a photo of
two naked men, one on his knees sucking the other's penis. There is no
more of a disgusting piece of harrasment and bullying I have
whitnessed in the life of the Internet.

Silverberg claimed she "was sent the link and asked to post it" by a
person she refuses to name. What sort of an idiot would post such a
link without clicking on it to see what it was?

Doug

Old October 19th 07, 11:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Oct 19, 3:59 am, D_Mac wrote:

This link is his admission he commited fraud in setting up accounts
using my name... He stole my identity to do it. This link:http://www.annika1980.com/threat2ebay1.htm.

There must be some mistake here.
I had to double-check the date of this post since I know that you
already took that site down as we agreed. Surely, you can't be such a
****wit that you are going to put it back up to harass me. I mean,
you must really want some attention.
Gee, why doesn't it surprise me that you would go back on your word so
soon? You have no honor.

Old October 19th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Oct 19, 3:59 am, D_Mac wrote:
[...]

On Oct 18, 12:28 am, Anonymous wrote:

I vote for Douglas St James
Noons a close second (he would have been on top but we are taught not to hate tards)
Third would be all of Dougs alias's

--
Retarded quote of the year

"**** OFF aus.tv"

How's that Asian girlfriend of your going mate?
Are you still pimping her from that private hotel in Spencer street?
hadn't realized you'd been released so soon. I thought you had
another
few months left to serve.

Tell me Lionel...
Are you really in such a hurry to get back to jail, that you light up
this crap again?

Hey man... is your crack supplier still peddling crystal? Jail
certainly hasn't changed you, has it? I would have (as your mother
probably did) expected more from someone with you talents. I guess
you
are destined for the wilderness son. It's a great pity because your
networking skills are sorely needed if you could just get past this
nasty attitude... I might look you up next month when I visit
Melbourne. Still into Gothic stuff?

Doug

And you didn't write the above. Get some ****ing help, Doug.

Draco

Old October 19th 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D_Mac

On Oct 19, 8:22 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Oct 19, 3:59 am, D_Mac wrote:

This link is his admission he commited fraud in setting up accounts
using my name... He stole my identity to do it. This link:http://www.annika1980.com/threat2ebay1.htm.

There must be some mistake here.
I had to double-check the date of this post since I know that you
already took that site down as we agreed. Surely, you can't be such a
****wit that you are going to put it back up to harass me. I mean,
you must really want some attention.
Gee, why doesn't it surprise me that you would go back on your word so
soon? You have no honor.

I warned you (Publicly this time) to stop stalking and bullying me.
You chose instead to intensify your attacks and support for other
bullies. If you keep it going and follow your historical behavior,
I'll be on a plane to Chattanooga before Christmas and sue you in your
own town for the disgusting antics you think are "Smart". You really
are a nasty, thieving forger and stalker.

Your ideal of a deal is way too lopsided to fit the description. You
wanted me to stop retaliating against the person who started it (you)
by stealing my images and adding defamation to them and forged my name
with my stolen identity but you want to keep attacking me with
disgusting and insulting remarks?

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IDIOT!

You brought it on (again) this time, I'm not backing down to a jerk
from Chattanooga who thinks nothing he does is wrong. Tell that to the
judge.

Doug

Old October 19th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Walter Banks

D_Mac wrote:

I'll be on a plane to Chattanooga before Christmas and sue you in your
own town for the disgusting antics you think are "Smart". You really
are a nasty, thieving forger and stalker.

I'm not backing down to a jerk
from Chattanooga who thinks nothing he does is wrong. Tell that to the
judge.

Christmas is on a tuesday, the week end before likely to be busy
flight wise. Not sure what lead time Judge Judy needs.

Looks like ranting will be over by the new year..

w..

Old October 19th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Willarojo

D_Mac vehemently accused in
ups.com:

On Oct 19, 7:21 am, "Norm Fleming"
wrote:
"William Graham" wrote in message

. ..

wrote in message
roups.com...
On Oct 18, 7:12 am, Annika1980 wrote:
Who wrote this?

I'm not looking for sympathy... Just common courtesy.
Your boyfriend stole my copyright images and invited the scum of
the Internet to make disgusting and obscene comments about them.
You aren't much better, posting links to my wife's images you or
your idiotic boyfriend stole from her web site and pasted male
to male porn into.

Before you start your stupid soapbox routing, reflect back on
your involvement in this fiasco and tell us then, you are an
innocent little creature you make out to be. Your actions are
those of a gutter slut. Your boyfriend's, a mentally deranged
idiot.

Canadian law is a hell of a lot different to American laws in
this regard. I've a mind to send the evidence to the Canadian
authorities. Will that shut you up or are you just going to take
this to the max --- again?
.

Doug

Doug,

Even if I were to assume that your tales regarding Bret, et
al., are accurate, that would not negate nor ameliorate the fact
that you too have been a bullying, pot-stirring, hate-mongering,
delusional schizo-socko-phrenic.

I think your America-bashing is sad but hilarious, and I'm not
suggesting that Americans are saints, but I've witnessed, for
months now, how you degenerate into insults when you're called to
the carpet for your B.S.

Groups like these are for conversation amongst people of all
skill levels, including newbies. I'm still a newbie in many ways,
and it ****es me off how often you give ****-poor (legal,
photographic, professional, ethical, social, etc. etc.) advice to
people who might not know any better yet. Yet you do occasionally
play nice, and sometimes even play sensible, and I appreciate when
you do. I even agree with you sometimes!

But defending your own ****ty behavior by saying "they started
it" won't fly.

I'm not pretending to speak for all of Usenet, just myself.

If you've truly been wronged, sue those responsible, but
otherwise, STFU! If you can't sue, then it suggests your attacks
are all lies and defamation, i.e. libelous.

Willa
--
http://www.pbase.com/willarojo

“I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to
live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad.”
Thoreau, Civil Disobedience

“We are in great haste to construct a magnetic telegraph line from
Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be, have nothing
important to communicate.”
Thoreau, Walden
******
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

Old October 20th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Oct 19, 5:29 pm, D_Mac wrote:

Your ideal of a deal is way too lopsided to fit the description. You
wanted me to stop retaliating against the person who started it (you)
by stealing my images and adding defamation to them and forged my name
with my stolen identity but you want to keep attacking me with
disgusting and insulting remarks?

Whatsamatter? You can dish it out, but you can't take it?
You seem to think it is OK for you to say or do anything you want,
including lying about me and posting my images using your dirty
socks. But if someone calls you on your bull**** you yelp like a
stepped on puppy.

Admit it, D-Mac. Your nothing more than a liar who can't keep his
word.
And that's not bullying ... that's a proven fact.

Oh yeah, up your ass with your threats. Bring your crippled old ass
over here. I'll meet ya at the ****in airport. Before you come,
though, you might want to go out into a gravel parking lot and
practice falling down and getting up for about 30 minutes.

Old October 20th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Oct 19, 5:29 pm, D_Mac wrote:

You brought it on (again) this time, I'm not backing down to a jerk
from Chattanooga who thinks nothing he does is wrong. Tell that to the
judge.

Doug

Oy, oy, oy !!!

http://members.aol.com/annika1980/msbrisbane.jpg

Old October 22nd 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
http://www.annika1980.com... Exploits of a cyber bully

On Oct 20, 8:42 am, Willarojo wrote:
D_Mac vehemently accused roups.com:

On Oct 19, 7:21 am, "Norm Fleming"
wrote:
"William Graham" wrote in message

m...

wrote in message
[...]

Somehow I get the idea you are starting to come around to my way of
thinking.

Old October 22nd 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On Oct 20, 11:26 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Oct 19, 5:29 pm, D_Mac wrote:

[...]

So now, unable to accept the evidence of your criminal deeds, you
resort to threats of physical violence. This really is the Bret
Douglas who stole my images. Who tried to crack my eBay password and
when none of it got me out of your face, you threaten me? I'm sure
with this, your ISP will censure you. Certainly the Chattanooga Police
will take it seriously when I cite this message and ask for their
attendence at the airport.