Photoshop CS3 Beta Indepth - Bridge

Old December 16th 06, 08:16 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Little Juice Coupe

Default Photoshop CS3 Beta Indepth - Bridge

You have to get CS3 serial number from the Adobe site using your CS2 number.
Without this number you get 2 days. With the number is goes well in to 2007.
Actually, a few days after the final product ships.

LJC

"Celcius" wrote in message

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message
u...
Hi All,

I've started my indepth coverage of the new PS CS3 Beta with coverage of
the new features of Bridge:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=808

More soon.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall

Wayne,
The site is great. However, I downloaded CS3 to try it out today and
clicked on the 30 day trial. Surprise! After I opened Photoshop CS3 again,
it showed me I only had 2 days left... a real bummer ;-( I already have
Photoshop CS2 and I was intested in Bridge also...
Marcel

Old December 16th 06, 11:48 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Wayne J. Cosshall

It doesn't seem to be there. I checked PS and Bridge and it seems to be
missing in the Beta.

I'll keep looking.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall
Old December 16th 06, 11:51 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Wayne J. Cosshall

I think if you go to this page:
https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs%5Fphotoshop%5Fsn,
log in or create one you can get a temp serial number. I used my CS2 one
but if you don't have it will give you a 30 day one.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall
Old December 17th 06, 02:32 AM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
John McWilliams

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:

I think if you go to this page:
https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs%5Fphotoshop%5Fsn,
log in or create one you can get a temp serial number. I used my CS2 one
but if you don't have it will give you a 30 day one.

It will? I installed yesterday, but was under the impression it's good
for all of two days. Is there a sure fire method for getting a 30 day
trial?

--
John McWilliams
Old December 17th 06, 02:52 AM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Wayne J. Cosshall

John McWilliams wrote:
Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:

I think if you go to this page:
https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs%5Fphotoshop%5Fsn,
log in or create one you can get a temp serial number. I used my CS2
one but if you don't have it will give you a 30 day one.

It will? I installed yesterday, but was under the impression it's good
for all of two days. Is there a sure fire method for getting a 30 day
trial?

That's my understanding of what you need to do. I had my CS2 serial, so
I didn't go that way but from reading the documentation on the Abobe
Labs site that's what I understand.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall
Old December 17th 06, 01:41 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Celcius

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message

I think if you go to this page:
https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs%5Fphotoshop%5Fsn,
log in or create one you can get a temp serial number. I used my CS2 one
but if you don't have it will give you a 30 day one.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall

Thanks Wayne!
Strange, though.
After downloading, installing, etc., I was presented with a window... with a
serial number request. I tried my CS2 and it told me that it was the wrong
one. I saw below the page, a 30 days trial... now, I only have 1 day left
;-)))
Marcel
PS I'll try your page

Old December 17th 06, 01:49 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Celcius

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message

I think if you go to this page:
https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs%5Fphotoshop%5Fsn,
log in or create one you can get a temp serial number. I used my CS2 one
but if you don't have it will give you a 30 day one.

Cheers,

Wayne

Thanks Wayne!
It worked.
As you said, I entered my CS2 number and it gave me one to use.
I activated it and registered. Everything's OK
Cheers and my best wishes to you and to your loved ones for Xmas and
New-Year!
Marcel

Old December 17th 06, 06:40 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Johan W. Elzenga

Bigguy wrote:

Look under File, Automate, Web Photo Gallery

Have you looked yourself? There isn't a 'Web Photo Gallery' any more in
CS3, it's now called 'Adobe Media Gallery'. Unfortunately, it doesn't
work yet. That's apparently a known bug.

--
Johan W. Elzenga johanatjohanfoto.nl
Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl