Elements 3

Old January 27th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr

Default Elements 3

I have a copy of Elements 3 and I have read that it has a RAW
converter! Yet I have been useing this program for 9 months with my
Nikon D70s set on fine, Not knowing that I can covert the RAW format
pics with photoshop Elements 3. So if it does infact have a converter
how the hell do I use it and is my D70s compatible?????? HELP

Old January 28th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr

I believe you have to go to Adobe.com and find the raw converter add on.
They tell you where to save the file. When you click to open a RAW file,
the converter automatically pops up. You make your adjustments and then
click open. That opens the RAW file in elements. At that point you can
save the file in whatever format you like, ie. jpg or tiff, usually.

Ed

ups.com...

Old January 28th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr

Hey Ed
I have just downloaded the plugins and I am still not able no covert my
RAW files.
Is the Nikon D70s compatible? Or am I not able to to do this in
Elements?