Tri-X

Old October 27th 04, 06:45 AM
Tom Phillips

BTW, Frank, don't you ever get tired of spitting out
political hate and stupidity? You _say_ you are a
photographer, but I rarely hear you actually converse
on that subject. The first opportunity to spew a political
view and you off to the races...

Frank Pittel wrote:

Tom Phillips wrote:

: Frank Pittel wrote:
:
: Tom Phillips wrote:
:
: : Frank Pittel wrote:
: :
: : Tom Phillips wrote:
: :
: : : Frank Pittel wrote:
: : :
: : : Donald Qualls wrote:
: : : : jjs wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : : I sure would like an election in which I'm not simply voting AGAINST
: : : : someone. Both these candidates just suck, but one is a chronic, hopeless
: : : : sociopath with a mental age of 12. Four more years of Bush and we can kiss
: : : : this country Goodbye.
: : :
: : : : Careful, there -- you make it sound as if we could expect a different
: : : : outcome from Kerry. As a libertarian, even though not a Libertarian (I
: : : : subscribe to the principles, but haven't joined the party), I don't see
: : : : enough difference between Bush and Kerry to be sure I'll even bother to
: : : : vote against one...
: : :
: : : I've toyed with joining the libertarian party but had issues with things
: : : that I would have to sign agreement to. While I agree that there's little
: : : difference between the Democrats and Republicans. I do think that there's
: : : a large difference between Bush and Kerry.
: :
: : : Yeah. One is a draft dodging liar and the other is a war hero...
: :
: : You got the wrong election. That was Bush Sr. vs slick willie. This election
: : is between a man who did his duty honorably and a self admitted war criminal.
:
: : Let's see, who has the purple heart...? And who failed
: : to show up for duty (probably because he was out sniffing
: : coca and beer...)and lost his Air National Guard flight
: : status?
:
: The evidence points to ketchup boy lying and falsifying reports to get the purple
: hearts.

: Frank you're so full of **** and vinegar, not to mention
: partisan propaganda.

: _Navy_ records plus those who were actually on the boat with
: Kerry support Kerry. Those who accuse Kerry weren't on the boat.
: That's a fact. Kerry was wounded. That's a fact. Bush was
: partying at yale when his was _supposed_ to be fullfilling
: his NG duty. He was there 4 years when his committment called
: for 6. That's a fact...

The people on the other boats were the ones that stayed to rescue the survivors
of the boat that hit the mine while ketchup boy ran away. His injury was a bruise
on the arm he got when he lost his balance after gunning the throttle when he ran
away.

: On the other hand there is no evidence that George Bush did anything
: improper. He did his duty according to the terms of his service in the guard.

: That's total bull ****. Where do you get your info, Dubya
: Magazine?

It's called the truth. This is going to come as a surprise to you but "the
nation" isn't a credible source of information.

: Bush *failed* to show up for a required physical examination,
: and was *stripped* of his flight status for failing to
: fullfill that *requirement*. Whatever his records do or
: do not show, they factually show THAT.

The plane that he was qualified to fly was retired and being a short timer
by that time he wasn't going to be retrained to fly a new plane. With or
without passing the physical he wasn't going to be flying anymore.

: Also, Frank, there is no such thing as "terms" of military
: service. You follow orders or don't follow orders. You fullfill
: your enlistment/service or you don't. Fact: Bush didn't follow
: orders since he failed to repoirt as ordered and all the expensive
: flight training he received at taxpayer expense was wasted.

The NG isn't full time duty. He fullfilled the terms of his service in the NG
honorably and was given an honorable discharge.

: : Please don't try to look intelligent repeating robotic
: : election year party-line lies, Frank. You only look
: : less educated than you are.
:
: That's why you're trying to refute the truth with dem talking point lies.

: I'm not a democrat, Frank :-)

Sure.

: I also am intimately familiar with several people who did serve
: in Vietnam. They were drafted. They did not have a rich and
: powerful daddies to pull strings to get them into the guard
: and avoid combat. It was common knowledge then and it's common
: knowledge now rich kids who went into the Guard did so to avoid
: the war (i.e., Colin Powell: "I am angry that so many of the sons
: of the powerful and well-placed...managed to wangle slots in
: Reserve and National Guard units...")

You sound bitter that Bush managed to get out of the great democrat war.

-------------------

Old October 27th 04, 01:47 PM
Lloyd Erlick-Usenet

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:53:02 -0400, "No One"

Yes, maybe you are right. Film is more expensive in Canada. $159CDN is more
than the $141USD @ B&H.

oct2704 from Lloyd Erlick,

Perhaps this is meant to be tongue in cheek??

The Canadian dollar is still trading below eighty cents
US. A rough mental calculation is to increase the US
dollar figure by one third to arrive at the C$ figure.

At 159 Canadian dollars, film is relatively cheap. The
figure quoted from B&H would be closer to CDN180.
Purchasing from B&H, from Canada, would be an expensive
way to buy film (don't forget to add shipping cost).

regards,
--le
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.
voice: 416-686-0326