Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

Old October 3rd 06, 02:33 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

Default Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

"John McWilliams" wrote in message

f u set

How typically Usenet brown-nosed and Third Reich incest cloned of
yourself.

Honest to god physics and science that's easily replicated gets the "f u
set" of your ugly infomercial spewing buttology. Why am I not the least
bit surprised.
-
Brad guth

Old October 3rd 06, 03:02 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Brad Guth wrote:
"John McWilliams" wrote in message

f u set

How typically Usenet brown-nosed and Third Reich incest cloned of
yourself.

Honest to god physics and science that's easily replicated gets the "f u
set" of your ugly infomercial spewing buttology. Why am I not the least
bit surprised.

F-u set to alt.morons

--
lsmft
Old November 5th 06, 09:21 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

"John McWilliams" wrote in message

F-u set to alt.morons

Silly Boy.
-
Brad Guth

Old November 5th 06, 09:22 PM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

Here's a little more of what's currently too hot and otherwise fully
taboo/nondisclosure (topic/author banishment worthy) on behalf of Venus.
Too bad ESA's Venus EXPRESS team of supposed wizards are currently
sequestered until each and every one of those NASA/Apollo rad-hard cows
manage to come home, and certainly not otherwise before our hocus-pocus
fat lady sings.

Nighttime Exploring of Venus with a Composite Rigid Airship (perhaps if
we cloak our rigid airship as being flat-black and pray that we're damn
lucky, they'll never see us coming).

Where necessary having a meter thick insulative skin that's made
extensively of the 4.84 GPa basalt fibers (Elastic modulus GPa of 89)
and otherwise of basalt micro-balloons, plus a fair percentage of having
those not so micro balloons that might as well contain H2 or simply
incorporate a good vacuum, is what should obtain the structurally
insulative R-1024/m that'll also benefit from the local 65 kg/m3 worth
of buoyancy, which should cut the net tonnage or cubic density of that
outer hull plus offsetting much of the airship's internal framing and
various infrastructure aspects of decks and structured compartments by
as great as 50%, though perhaps at first a 25% offset of the total
structural consideration that's due to the cubic volumetric buoyancy
factor is more than likely going to be the case.

Of course the primary buoyancy that afforded by it's volumetric shell
needn't be nearly as insulative, just made robust and otherwise tough
enough in order to take the submarine like pressure of perhaps 2000 psi
(138 bar), or perhaps not even 10% of that much if using a displacement
gas such as H2 that can be created while on the fly.

Tossing in the 90.5% gravity as offering yet another attractive factor
is what should rather nicely facilitate this form of Venusian
exploration as a technological done deal, that which airframe size or
total volume of this rigid airship (AKA fat waverider/shuttle) is nearly
a none issue except for having to fend off all of the usual mainstream
flak that's to be expected from those naysay mindsets that wouldn't so
much as accept the truth even if it meant salvaging their own status quo
butts.

I believe the necessary R&D on behalf of accomplishing this Venusian
rigid airship/(fat waverider/shuttle or whatever robotic probe) isn't
even all that insurmountable, as for being terrestrial constructed and
fully proof-tested right here on Earth, especially if at first we're
talking about a purely robotic application which wouldn't demand 1% of
the mass if pertaining to merely sustaining each of the various
scientific instrumentation demands.

As far as accomplishing this task robotically, we're not talking about
all that large nor aerodynamically configured worth of any such craft
(could be just a rigid sphere of an airship), nor would the onboard
energy demands be all that daunting. The nicely retrograde weather
that's relatively calm below them nifty acidic clouds is actually a
rather terrific efficiency consideration that'll nearly always work on
behalf of enhancing much of the expedition's navigating considerations,
thereby very little propulsion energy is going to be required.

Of CCD's and other ICs on diamond, or simply employing miniature vacuum
tube applications are going to more than function as being entirely
within their thermal spec, meaning that little if any auxiliary cooling
need be applied.

So, one should be thinking on behalf of robotically flown rigid airships
being anything from a few cubic meters to as large as you'd dare to
achieve, and of those humanly operated rigid airships of anything from
as little as 1,000 m3 to 1,000,000 m3 should be seriously considered.

Unlike having to accomplish our moon, there's nothing about this rigid
airship technology that's technically outside the expertise and scope of
existing science and proven technology that'll efficiently and safely
operate within the Venusian atmosphere, as well as entirely within the
regular laws of physics.

Extreme high temperature diamond IC's insteasd of merely silicon carbide
(SiC) for high temperature semiconductor applications, whereas SiC works
perfectly fine even when it's glowing hot, and if the process of doping
diamond isn't too pesky is where this element of diamond (C) should take
over whenever the SiC application isn't quite sufficient. A less
densely populated high temperature rated IC would obviously demand
perhaps as great a 10 fold increase in area, therefore a CCD on SiC or C
of 50 micron pixels (possibly as tightly populated at 25 micron/pixels)
should be doable within existing technology.
http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/RT2000/5000/5510okojie.html

Conventional IC gate densities that might achieve 100000 gates/mm2
should become merely 10000 gates/mm2, although I believe 15000 gates/mm2
is entirely doable and at that being way overkill for the Venusian
applications that's nearly always operating within something less than
the worse case of 811 K.

Within a conventional 0.35 micron process, a gate density of 18000 gates
per square millimeter can be achieved, whereas dividing that gate
population by a factor of 10 is obviously worthy of laying down 1800
gates/mm2 that'll more than survive the thermal trauma with a few
roasting degrees to spare.

What this means is that folks that would rather drop dead than to
utilize vacuum tube circuitry that's more than suited to surviving 900 K
should be right at home on the toasty range of cruising within the
nighttime season of that geothermally roasting Venusian deck, using
their SiC or C alternatives in thermally tolerant ICs that are simply
less populated devices than the norm. However, since internal
probe/airship space and whatever mass isn't hardly a factor, so what's
the difference.

In spite of what all we've been informed of over and over, Venus is more
than technically doable as is. Though having been geothermally toasty
and very much alive and kicking that rather newish planetology butt,
it's simply not too hot nor too nasty to go visit, at least from the
relative safety of a good composite rigid airship.
-
Brad Guth

Old November 5th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Brad Guth wrote:
"John McWilliams" wrote in message

F-u set to alt.morons

Silly Boy.

Uh, boy should be lower case.

F-U set; groups adjusted.

lsmft

..
Old February 16th 07, 06:54 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:9d26ff3a1b92bd3cdabc890a95c16bf8.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

The potential of sustaining intelligent life on Venus just got a little
better.

In spite of all the mainstream status quo and their silly gauntlet of
flak (often in the usual warm and fuzzy form of their spermware/****ware
that's trying to terminate my PC), of Usenet's naysayism on steroids and
of ESA's dead Venus express mission being of little help, whereas it
seems as though our Venus internal planetology is perhaps capable of
being more like Earth's interior than you'd think.

"Lots of water in deep mantle"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.g...5bd92134888d63
Gautam Majumdar / Feb 12, 11:17 am
Newsgroups: sci.geo.geology
From: Gautam Majumdar
Subject: Lots of water in deep mantle

Earth Mantle 'Ocean': 3-D Seismic Model Of Vast Water Reservoir
Revealed

"A seismologist at Washington University in St. Louis has made the first
3-D model of seismic wave damping - diminishing - deep in the Earth's
mantle and has revealed the existence of an underground water reservoir
at
least the volume of the Arctic Ocean. It is the first evidence for water
existing in the Earth's deep mantle."

Full story:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0210171556.htm
--

OOPS! Lo and behold the mantel ocean; If there's such a nifty cache of
water, as found upon going that deep and hot within Earth, then Venus

Of course, we as being the most dumbfounded species of life within the
known universe, and obviously most of us having proven that we are far
from intelligent, as such regardless of applied technology, it's
perfectly clear that we would not hardly stand a chance in hell of
surviving on Venus, and apparently that's no matters how much local
energy or water there is to spare.

Terribly sorry about all that deep and smoking hot water that's
coexisting where we've been told such was impossible. With an honest
open mindset, one might actually consider the honest possibilities for a
similar mantle ocean of Venusian water (besides what's sequestered but
otherwise easily accessible from within them cool acidic clouds) as
existing somewhat near to that geothermally hot surface, and perhaps
even upon the surface as within mud flows, or how about that rather
nifty 'fluid arch'.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 21st 07, 06:32 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:a30781eb80361cb3e875fb7548d27ac4.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Apparently the honest observationology and of them regular old laws of
physics pertaining to Venus has blown yet another battery of those
mainstream status quo fuses.

Even ESA's Venus EXPRESS mission is now in total taboo/nondisclosure
mode, simply because the thermal imbalance is proving that John Ackerman
and myself are right about the newish planetology of Venus.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 9th 07, 05:55 PM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:9d26ff3a1b92bd3cdabc890a95c16bf8.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Our Space Policy Sucks, while there's Life on Venus, is still the
ongoing situation.

However, being focused upon the obtainable is in deed what's badly
lacking within the fundamental scope of what our NASA stands for, and
it's obviously going against the fuzzy out-of-focus worth of whatever's
the big-energy grain or uphill flow of their crapolla.

BTW; my poor old PC is currently taking on more than it's fair share of
their status quo or bust flak, in the form of Usenet spermware/****ware.
(it's actually funny to watch what they're trying to do to my PC, and
perhaps funnier yet to watch this silly Usenet squirm.

I'll try posting this one more time, just for those of us having a bad
Usenet day.

Terraforming Venus is a bad idea, though not impossible for applied
technology and a good measure of intelligence to deal with. At least
Venus is a whole lot technically easier and otherwise biologically safer
than doing our moon, and at times it's only 100 fold the distance as our
moon.

Therefore, Venus is very much alive and kicking our NASA's butt, because
it offers more of just about everything you folks can imagine, so that
science and via their laws of physics have no shortages of raw elements
or of the local energy that's 100% renewable as to processing and/or
creating whatever, and that's without their having to bring each and
everything from Earth. Isn't that the best ever good news, or what?

Venus is also very much so an active planetology environment, that's
anything but within thermal balance, that's happening in spite of our
silly and often faith-based dumbfounded mindset. There are many options
and considerations for sustaining intelligent life upon that
geothermally active planet (even those options on behalf of sustaining
our own dumbfounded and usually bigoted kind). It's so active that even
the ESA Venus EXPRESS team can't disclose hardly anything without their
letting the truth out.

As per the usual and ongoing status quo (much like our war in Iraq
that's getting ready to nuke Iran), whereas Usenet sucks and blows as
good as it always has.

Even their anti-mindset as imposed against whatever applied technology
is rather Amish like. So much so naysay that it's an ongoing game of
words and of otherwise pretending that whatever evidence simply doesn't
exist, that is unless it's about all of those Muslim WMD that supposedly
existed and having ever since their stealth discovery having taken out
600,000+ of mostly innocent lives, and counting. (by the end of this
year we should have passed the million mark, and perhaps fuel going for
$5/gallon)

In spite of all the nasty gauntlet(s) worth of their insider spin,
infomercial hypology and ongoing damage-control flak, there's still the
best available science as to having uncovered the physical mark of other
intelligent life that's existing/coexisting on Venus, as well as our
having the necessary physics and best available science as to backing
that up, yet this mainstream Usenet anti-think-tank from infomercial
hell shows us no such intelligence whatsoever, other than more of their
same old brown-nose buttology that's rather nicely MI/NSA orchestrated
in order to suit their all-knowing Old Testament mindset w/o remorse.
(seems almost Muslim like, except that it's mostly Jewish).
-
Brad Guth