binary newsgroups?

Old April 15th 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default binary newsgroups?

Are there any photo newsgroups like this one that accepts uploads of photos?
Thankyou.

Old April 15th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 14:47:25 +0100, Beck wrote:

Are there any photo newsgroups like this one that accepts uploads of photos?
Thankyou.

alt.binaries.photos.original
Old April 15th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Are there any photo newsgroups like this one that accepts uploads of
photos? Thankyou.

alt.binaries.photos.original for starters

Tim

Old April 15th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Graham" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 14:47:25 +0100, Beck wrote:

Are there any photo newsgroups like this one that accepts uploads of
photos?
Thankyou.

alt.binaries.photos.original

Thanks. Doesn't appear to be in my list, I shall request it is added.

Old April 15th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:28:37 +0100, Beck wrote:

alt.binaries.photos.original

Thanks. Doesn't appear to be in my list, I shall request it is added.

Your with PlusNet aren't you Beck? I believe they have recently
dropped all binary groups.
Old April 15th 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Graham" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:28:37 +0100, Beck wrote:

alt.binaries.photos.original

Thanks. Doesn't appear to be in my list, I shall request it is added.

Your with PlusNet aren't you Beck? I believe they have recently
dropped all binary groups.

I thought that but then I heard that they have dropped binary for the £14.99
customers only so I am a tad confused about what I should be able to get (I
am on £21.99 service)

Old April 15th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Beck" wrote in message

"Graham" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:28:37 +0100, Beck wrote:

alt.binaries.photos.original

Thanks. Doesn't appear to be in my list, I shall request it is added.

Your with PlusNet aren't you Beck? I believe they have recently
dropped all binary groups.

I thought that but then I heard that they have dropped binary for the
£14.99 customers only so I am a tad confused about what I should be able
to get (I am on £21.99 service)

I'd recommend Giganews if you have no luck with Plusnet. They carry just
about all of the binary NGs

Old April 16th 06, 08:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Tony Gartshore" wrote

Just checked, no binaries listed for a premium account either..

Try www.teranews.com They have a.b.p.o with an almost 10,000 post
retention, and about 200 posts per day, most of them photos plus some
discussion. I saw no Spam at all!

Teranews free account allows 50Mb per day downloads, and I think unlimited
uploads. You do need a valid credit / debit card for verification (so they
can charge for excess bandwidth) but I've never had an unauthorised charge
from them on mine.

Paul

Old April 16th 06, 11:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Tony Gartshore" wrote in message

Just checked, no binaries listed for a premium account either..

I wll have to take it up with the fibbers on the broadband group then :-)

more money David Digital Photography 1 December 8th 05 01:24 AM
NECESITA DINERO RAPIDO?? LEA ESTE ARTICULO NO ES UN ENGAÑO juan9 Digital Photography 0 November 15th 05 07:45 PM
Fuji S2 and Metz 44 Mz-2 Flash elchief In The Darkroom 3 April 7th 04 10:20 AM
Fuji S2 and Metz 44 Mz-2 Flash elchief Photographing People 3 April 7th 04 10:20 AM