A confession about my favorite equipment

Old June 18th 04, 09:35 PM
Gordon Moat

Default A confession about my favorite equipment

I admit that I love sucking dicks of hairy men. My German heritage leaves me longing

for real masculinity..something I don't have because my mother was a slut and went from

guy to guy. That left me insecure and weak. So I love cock.
Old June 19th 04, 12:54 AM
Gordon Moat

Today, you again thought of suicide . . . only again you were too scared
to do it. You want to die . . . it would be so peaceful . . . no more
problems . . . all your pain will end.

There are many ways you could end your life. All you need to do is
become a little more brave. You are lonely, but can be with many after
you die. You could find an easy way to just slip into sleep, and never
have to wake up again.

You know you want to die . . . you think of it often. You know you are
so lonely.

Old June 19th 04, 07:50 AM
Lionel

Default [OT troll] An open letter to RPD's anonymous porno-troll

(Thanks for the inspiration, Gordon.

Dear Mr Porno-Troll,
How does it feel to know that you're impotent to harm the members of
this group? To know that no matter how much you lash out at us, we keep
on laughing at you? To know that the hours you spending with Google,
trying to find information on us, merely results in old or incorrect
data that nobody cares about? All that hatred you've directed at me for
screwing up your plans - all wasted. All that research you've done on
me, & *not a single person* has used any of those contact details you've
posted through anon remailers - not even you! Because your real problem
is that you're scared of me, scared of us all, scared of everyone on the
planet who has what you don't - happiness, respect, love - all of those
things that worthwhile people have. That's why you post your pathetic
cries for help through anonymous remailers - you just don't have the
courage to sign your name to your posts, & you don't have the
intelligence or maturity to debate us without using childish insults.
How /does/ it feel to be as impotent on Usenet as you are in real life,
little porno-troll? How does it feel to know that your greatest claim to
fame involves posting links to gay porn via anonymous remailers, or
posting incorrect real-world details of the cruel people who never stop
laughing at you? How does it feel to know that while the rest of us have
have friends, have lives, have fun with other & gather respect, the best
you can achieve for yourself online is disgust at your stupidity,
childishness & cowardice?
Why do you even bother? Your online life is as pointless & filled with
frustration as your personal life. You have nothing at all to live for,
& we all know it - you shout your misery & frustration from your every
post, little porno-troll. Every time I see one of your posts, I imagine
the figure in Eduard Munch's painting - "The Scream". You're fighting so
hard, but it's all for nothing. Every time you imagine you've achieved
some tiny measure of revenge against those happy, busy people that you
fear so much, one of us just turns around & laughs right in your face.
You are so unhappy, & it will never change as long as you live. You want
us all to fear you, but we never will. You want respect from, but you
will never get it. You think you can revenge your misery upon us, but it
never works. You want to be accepted by us, by /anyone/, but it will
never happen. You post, & you post, & you post, but the laughter merely
gets louder. You contact the most abusive people you can find on Usenet
in the of finding people as bitter & angry as you, but even they
eventually abandon you in disgust when they discover your utter
worthlessness. Your frustration grows worse, hour by miserable hour, day
by useless day. Your core of loneliness & misery grows bigger with every
one of your useless, wasted posts, overwhelming your brain, making you
feel as though you will explode. You can't think of any way out of the
trap. But there *is* a way out. There *is* a solution to your pain. You
*can* make all your troubles go away. You *can* end it all. No more
pain, no more humiliation, no more misery, no more anger. All gone, in
an endless sleep. The ultimate in peace. It can be yours - all you have
to do is reach out for it.