How to take photos of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse???

Old May 18th 07, 01:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.swordfighting
Lucas J. Riesau

Default How to take photos of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse???

You know, the Apocalypse is near and the Horsemen are
ready and I want to take GOOD photos of them.

So HOW can I take high quality photos of the Four Horsemen
of the Apocalypse, Death, War, Famine and Pestilence???

Old May 18th 07, 02:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.swordfighting
[email protected]

19840908sqtydqqhttp://www.buychinawholesale.co.uk
http://www.wholesalereplica.co.uk
http://buychinawholesale.co.uk
http://www.wholesalereplica.co.uk
http://www.wholesalereplica.co.uk
a href="http://www.wholesalereplica.co.uk"coach handbagsa
a href="http://www.wholesalereplica.co.uk"china wholesalea

http://www.wholesalereplica.co.uk
We sincerely wish to cooperate with you for mutual benefits. We will
be your first choice of suppliers for TOP quality products!
a href"=http://www.wholesalereplica.co.uk/"wholesale jewelry
replica/a
http://www.wholesalereplica.co.uk
http://www.wholesalereplica.co.uk/clothing-c-23.html
juicy bikini,bikini swimsuit,lv bikini

Old May 18th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.swordfighting
Unclaimed Mysteries

wrote:
[...]

Good answer.

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
Keep your head and arms inside The Mixer at all times.
Old May 18th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.swordfighting
Unclaimed Mysteries

Lucas J. Riesau wrote:
You know, the Apocalypse is near and the Horsemen are
ready and I want to take GOOD photos of them.

So HOW can I take high quality photos of the Four Horsemen
of the Apocalypse, Death, War, Famine and Pestilence???

I'll start:

1) VR or IS is mandatory due to constant earthquakes, making tripods
unusable. Even better, try one of those gyro stabilizers from Kenyon
(http://www.ken-lab.com/). If they have already been Raptured, their
facility might be "unman'd" so you'll be able to get a really good deal
if you know what I mean.

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

"'I believe the puppet on the right shares my beliefs.' 'Well, I believe
the puppet on the left is more to my liking.' Hey, wait a minute,
there's one guy holding up both puppets! Go back to bed, America, your
government is in control. Here's Love Connection, watch this and get fat
and stupid. By the way, keep drinking beer." -Bill Hicks
Old May 18th 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.swordfighting
Mike Russell

Lucas J. Riesau wrote:
You know, the Apocalypse is near and the Horsemen are
ready and I want to take GOOD photos of them.

So HOW can I take high quality photos of the Four Horsemen
of the Apocalypse, Death, War, Famine and Pestilence???

Generally, as with any special day, there is a set of standard pictures that
your customer will want for his or her album. Don't hesitate to ask for a
posed session before the actual event - you'll find your subjects will take
this as an indication of your professionalism, and will be eager to
participate in helping make this photo record as complete as possible.

Just a few suggested poses:

1) Splitting of the heavens. Three quarter body shots, including horse
heads but not bodies. Be sure to get lightning and storm clouds in the
background.
2) Death - no need for makeup, just a basic skull shot with flaming eyes
will do.
3) War - background of flaming buildings, foreground of humans wielding
medieval weapons.
4) Famine - full body shot including horse, use a standard emaciated bodies
background, available as a rollup canvas from www.thepierceco.com .
5) Pestilence - what else but the usual flying cloud of locusts. These may
be photoshopped in using the locust-slapper plugin. Don't forget to drop
shadow.
6) All four horsemen around a globe of the earth, with death's scythe poised
suggestively.
7) War primping in front of a mirror
9) Famine having an ice cream at Ben and Jerry's.
10) As always, God is paying for all this, so ask him if there are any
favorite poses or group shots that he really wants.

Remember, for most universes, this is a one time only affair, so pull out
all the stops, and make this the best apocalypse ever!
--
Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com/forum/

Old May 18th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.swordfighting
Annika1980

On May 18, 8:56 am, "Lucas J. Riesau" wrote:
You know, the Apocalypse is near and the Horsemen are
ready and I want to take GOOD photos of them.

So HOW can I take high quality photos of the Four Horsemen
of the Apocalypse, Death, War, Famine and Pestilence???

Any photo of Bush and Karl Rove should work.

Old May 18th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.swordfighting
John McWilliams

Mike Russell wrote:
Lucas J. Riesau wrote:
[...]

Nice work, Mike! For pestilence, can we not depict our four or five
favorites twits in the NG?? I haven't seen a locust since I left the
Midwest eons ago.

--
John McWilliams
Old May 18th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.swordfighting
Scott W

On May 18, 5:51 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On May 18, 8:56 am, "Lucas J. Riesau" wrote:

You know, the Apocalypse is near and the Horsemen are
ready and I want to take GOOD photos of them.

So HOW can I take high quality photos of the Four Horsemen
of the Apocalypse, Death, War, Famine and Pestilence???

Any photo of Bush and Karl Rove should work.

He wants photos of the Horsemen on their horses, not photos of a
couple of jackasses.

Scott