Resurrecting a jpeg?

Old December 19th 19, 03:20 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Shadow

Default [OT] Not Resurrecting a jpeg?

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 07:54:26 -0000 (UTC), Diesel
wrote:

C.K. trolled:

.... snip trolling....

Are you just jerking people around, as I suspected

I un-killfiled him for a few days ago in alt.home.repair. He's
asking why when he craps the sht splashes and hits people's asses. And
complaining about how toilets work. And of course blaming Americans
for the design(which is thousands of years old).

Personally, I think it's just mutual attraction among similar
beings. His sht thinks "where's daddy"? Ah, up there!!! I'm coming ...

However, he's managed to outsmart his sht. See his advice in a
later message:

//Sit further forwards, then it'll lose most of its momentum hitting
the bit in front of the water. I never get splashed.//

I wonder how many years (decades?) of trial and error
"research" that took....

Thread is currently over 80 messages long and even the retard
"Devnull" joined in, blaming modern toilets on //Libtard democrats//.
Yes, really, that's a quote.
LOL
The only good thing about C.K.'s trolling is there might be an
insult or two, but rarely any malice.
Did I say "malice"?
That reminds me:

https://web.archive.org/web/20191209135823/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php

You can visit archive.org, Diesel. BD often uses it to show
innocuous "hidden code" so it MUST be safe.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Old December 19th 19, 03:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop
Shadow

Default Resurrecting a jpeg?

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 09:56:35 +0000, David
wrote:

I don't understand why you want *TO TAKE ADVANTAGE* of people.

Huh? Didn't your psychiatrist explain?
Help and encouragement are much better traits which you could develop.

Oh I see. Talking to yourself AGAIN.
Please avoid posting your conversations with yourself to
Usenet. Though with 60 #FAKE_NYMS, I can understand how confusing it
must be, specially when drunk.

---------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

http://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php

63 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
Old December 19th 19, 07:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop
nospam

In article
2MlQB69IdYPggBz8Od403p
vSqph8, Diesel wrote:

I believe that he COULD do that if he set his
mind to it.

Impossible, David! I couldn't even pass an introductory class in
electronics - so sayeth nospam.

Maybe he's right. You'd probably try to 'wing it', IYKWIM

I don't know what you mean, no. And, no he's not right. I just
confirmed for myself what is/what isn't gone over or otherwise
seriously discussed in the introductory classes to electronics.
There's analog AND digital, and they are seperate classes for
starters.

false. they are *not* separate for starters, nor could they be until
the basics are taught.

And you don't learn about the principles involved in the
circuit I designed in those classes; that comes later, IF you stay in
the program.

nonsense. the principles are covered very early on. they have to be
before moving on to the more advanced topics.

you obviously did not learn anything in 'those classes', if you even
took any, given that your circuit has numerous fundamental problems.

I confirmed this by speaking with two instructors, one from each
local university here as well as several 'students' of those classes
that I know personally.

are these 'instructors' at this mystery unnamed university the same
ones who came up with trailing capacitance and how to dissipate it?

what did these people say about the glaring problems in your 555 timer
circuit? certainly *someone* had to have noticed even just one of them.

Matter of fact, one works for me; he's
working on his engineering degree. His introductory classwork
consisted of learning what a series and parallel circuit are. What AC
is, what DC is, and he remembers hooking a battery up to a small
light and explaining how the circuit worked to the rest of the class,
several weeks if not months into the program.

They didn't do any soldering, and didn't even touch on what an
oscilloscope is or it's uses. Diodes, transistors, resistors, etc
wasn't mentioned in the introductory classes for sveral weeks, and
only a "general" going over was provided.

that just means it's a very ****ty class.

The introductory classes do not get transistor type specific, diode
type specific, etc. It's a very generalized 'this is what they do'
type of introduction to them.

ICs are as I suspected, touched upon in the introductory classes. And
by touched upon, I mean pin count and terminology and general visual
descriptions of through hole/socket style ICs.

No specific details concerning types of available opamps (such as the
LM358), micro controllers, voltage regulators, 555 timers, 4017
counters, etc. Those are some examples of well known ICs that are
used in a variety of circuits and make for excellent teaching
purposes.

Very basic, general purpose, transformer information was provided
towards the end of the first series of introductory classes. Nothing
was mentioned about specific types.

more bloviating, and wrong.

And finally (I bet you thought it would never end?! ) schematics,
aka, circuit diagrams are BARELY covered in the introductory classes;

nonsense.

you're also contradicting yourself, again.

you mentioned someone who learned about series and parallel circuits in
his 'introductory classwork', which *requires* schematics.

but you do learn all about those as you continue further into the
program. They start you out learning the most basic things, David.
They take the assumption that you don't know your ass from a hole in
the ground concerning the subject. As in, you don't even know the
difference between the power provided by a battery and the power
provided by an electrical outlet in your home.

then it's a class for stupid people.

Like I said, nospam either went to a very unique college/university
tha had fast paced education in mind, or, they are bull****ting ever
so slightly.

wrong on both. it wasn't unique nor was it fast paced.

what's *very* clear is that it's *you* who is bull****ting, and *much*
more than slightly. overflowing with it is a more accurate description.

you spew nonsensical terms, the best being trailing capacitance (major
wtf), brag about circuits riddled with significant problems and mix in
as many buzzwords as possible to make it sound convincing, yet when
asked specific questions, you ignore them.

David, I provided the schematic to my circuit to both instructors,
And they both agreed, that's NOT something that would be covered in
the introductory classes, the principles involved come later on; for
those who stick with the program and don't drop out well before hand.

if you provided the schematic linked in your video, they should have
told you about the numerous problems with it, which would garner an
instant fail if it was submitted in a real class, therefore, your claim
could not have happened the way you said it did.

tl;dr you're full of ****.
Old December 20th 19, 01:03 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

On Tue, 03 Dec 2019 11:42:48 -0000, Diesel wrote:

Alan Browne
Sat, 30 Nov 2019

On 2019-11-29 21:09, Shadow wrote:
On Fri, 29 Nov 2019 20:14:15 +0000, David
wrote:

On 29/11/2019 20:04, Mike Easter wrote:
Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why on earth do I have to have the first part? Think back to
modem days, viewing a large image in a web browser, it would
display it bit by bit as it downloaded. Surely if you only
have the second half, you'd just get the top bit of the image
missing? Ok, so you don't have the header to tell it what
width to use, but surely the user could input that data, or
adjust until it looked right?

The big problem is the result of the compression algo. You
don't really have 'part of the picture'. You have a bunch of
bits that resulted from the compression of part of the
picture. jpeg/s can be compressed various ways.

Could YOU extract a picture from a Torrent, Mike?

Torrents don't contain pictures, dumbass.

Torrents can contain any digital information in any format.

Umm, no, they can't. It's a known file format, established. Has to
be, you know, for compatibility between different clients. A torrent
file itself is a map; it doesn't contain any of the actual content
you intend to download by opening it. It's just going to tell your
torrent 'client' where the material might? possibly be available,
what the material is (named anyhow), and how to get it, if it still
can.

It doesn't contain the exe, the jpg, the iso, etc; it's just a map to
tell your computer how to get that information, if you want it to try
going for it.

Geeky OCD nutter. A torrent to any normal person is the whole thing. A collection of 20 mpeg files for example. Get used to the English language. Oh wait, you're a thicko yankee.
Old December 20th 19, 10:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 10:33:49 -0000, Whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 19 December 2019 07:54:30 UTC, Diesel wrote:
"Commander Kinsey"

I would imagine anyone in the UK flies over your little Yankee
head.

You aren't making any sense...

If you're 'discussing' things with Commander Kinsey you'll just need to get used to that.

He's an American, and us Brits all know they're thick as ****, I don't know why I bother talking to him. Especially folk like Diesel who are clearly "Southerners". You know, the "slack jawed yokels". "I be gettin' in ma pickup truck to go and mow down some animals for us to eat tonight maw!" They're still acting like they're in what we call "Westerns".
Old December 20th 19, 11:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 10:43:31 -0000, Whisky-dave wrote:

On Monday, 16 December 2019 21:31:50 UTC, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 10:31:17 -0000, Whisky-dave wrote:

If you have the CD, you can do as you wish with it. The whole idea that the band owns it when you ****ing paid for it is ridiculous.

Well you own the CD or rather the material it is made of, but the music is sold as a license to play the CD, when you purchase it you agree to those T&Cs when you buy it or given it. That is a fact you try to ignore.

Nope, that data is in my hand. It's on the CD in my possession. I own it plain and simple.

Jusr likje you can have sex with anyone yuo want , but you still need permision from that person or it's rape.

Not the same thing at all. I have paid for that CD and it's mine. But the woman isn't my property and has a mind of her own. A CD has no mind.

That's piracy and I like it.

Rapists like sex, they get sex for free, they like it.

I understand your point but I'd wager that Commander Kinsey has never
raped anyone ....

I don't know him well enough and some peoples idea of rape can be quite weird.

Idea of rape? I thought it was clearly defined. ****ing without permission.

Define permission. Do yuo need a singed document or just a verbal agreement.

Obviously no signed document is needed. Nobody does that.

Although quite why people make such a fuss I don't know. If you forced me to have a game of football with you, I'd be irritated,

that would be highly unlikely.

Which would be highly unlikely? There are two things in the sentence above. Do you mean:
1) It's unlikely you'd force me to play football with you.
2) It's unlikely I'd be irritated.

but I wouldn't take you to court over it. Yet people get all upset about rape. And it's only the women that get upset.

Men get raped in jail and some get upset about it.

In jail the other inmates are also male. That ain't sex that's weird.

A friend of mine got raped outside a night club he was pretty drunk
chatted up one to many women and the bouncers threw him out and two of the male boucers ****ed him and left him outside. I know of another male who had his drink spiked and he got ****ed by a man.

I doubt he would have been so upset if it was a woman that raped him. Men would never be upset about free sex.
Old December 21st 19, 12:12 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 07:54:26 -0000, Diesel wrote:

"Commander Kinsey"
newsp.0cyhzkccwdg98l@glass Tue, 17 Dec 2019 19:05:34 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 07:06:53 -0000, Diesel
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey"
newsp.0cupg2elwdg98l@glass Sun, 15 Dec 2019 17:56:52 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On Sun, 15 Dec 2019 08:02:51 -0000, Diesel
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey"
newsp.0csxfbs0wdg98l@glass Sat, 14 Dec 2019 18:53:25 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

You might want to consider refreshing your headers and/or
changing usenet providers. I see more than a single post
present and more than one copy of the picture you've now had
the pleasure of viewing.

I use altopia, which has excellent retention and I can get
months even years of binaries from every other group. The
only possibility is I've been in that group before (it must
have been months ago as I can't remember it), and deleted what
was there at the time. But there should be stuff form the
last few months at least. Yet there isn't. I very much doubt
my newsserver somehow managed to lose every single post except
the very one you told me about.

I'm still able to pull a total of seven headers from es for
that newsgroup. Seven individual posts I can bring up.

A whole 7! Most binary groups have many hundreds of thousands.

That's the other one that you claimed doesn't exist. G it's
from last year.

A whole year ago. Altopia claims 162 days for binaries. I
don't need more than that.

Heh. 162 days isn't even a single year. So much for that years of
retention

You got OCD? You're sounding like David. And I believe it's a
lot higher for text groups.

I don't have OCD. You wrote:

I use altopia, which has excellent retention and I can get months
even years of binaries from every other group. The only possibility
is I've been in that group before (it must have been months ago as I
can't remember it), and deleted what was there at the time. But
there should be stuff form the last few months at least. Yet there
isn't. I very much doubt my newsserver somehow managed to lose every
single post except the very one you told me about.
*** end snippit

So, either you need to refresh your clients headers for that
newsgroup so it treats those old posts as 'new' to you again, or,
admit you were wrong concerning your doubts. They were clearly,
misplaced. The news server I routinely use, ES, has seven posts in
that newsgroup.

I said "months even years", so not that specific, sorry to screw up your robotic OCD mind. So er.... why did you say "so much for that years of retention"? How did "months even years" become "years"?

All you've said is you have 7 posts (which is a rather small number), but you didn't say how old they are. If they're over 162 days old, they won't be on my server.

and you very much doubting your news server lost seven
posts the one I use managed to retain. You were talking ****e.

I told you the group was abandoned, which it is. No posts in 162
days is a very quiet group indeed.

You said that you very much doubted that your newsserver would be
missing the posts I referenced. As if to imply that I was somehow,
making the claim of those additional posts existing up; except that
I'm not.

OCD yet again, you really are ****ed in the head. All I said was that there were no posts and I doubted my server missed them. Then you claimed a whole 7 existed (which again, is a VERY VERY small number for usenet). So, am I to worship you for having chosen a server which can pull an extra whole 7 posts from an abandoned group? I strongly suggest you get a life.

I wasn't aware hpavc was country specific...Whatever your
eleven years experience actually is, it's NOT what I'd consider
I.T to be, based on your posts...You seem to be seriously
lacking in even basic information for the experience you
claimed to have in the field of I.T.

I have IT support experience, not teenage hacking into other
people's networks experience.

You have the equivalent of help desk and cable pulling experience
is what you have. The stuff that's usually reserved for non paid
high school kids and/or non paid newbie interns. An entry level
position. What a kid interested in computers might do for a
summer to get a better idea of the types of work involved in the
field and some hands on experience. Those who take it seriously
tend to move beyond that and go into more specific aspects of it.

Like hacking into things?

That's certainly an available option, and those skills can come in
quite handy. Take for example users who forget the password to their
own local account and/or the administrator account. Prior to
'hacking' the windows registry hive via reverse engineering - it was
reinstall windows time. One no longer has to bother. One can easily
boot the machine off another disc, access the SAM hive and nullify
any previously set password on whatever account they like. While
visiting, one can also promote a normal user account to that of an
administrator; without having to get permission from Windows, or be
logged in with an administrator account.

Or alternatively you can just hack into other folk's computers, because that's what people like you love to do.

I prefer the productive side of computing.

Spending eleven years pulling cable and answering phones at a
helpdesk

Who mentioned "helpdesk"?

is not what I'd call a productive use of your time. You
should have graduated beyond that within a few months to a higher
paying position with more responsibility and things to do.

What's this obsession with ladder climbing?

In fairness, I wouldn't have promoted you either. I probably wouldn't
have hired you in the first place though. I've known greenhorns who
have more general I.T knowledge than what you've demonstrated.

I know what I need to know. Your obsession with knowing everything is quite odd.

You really do come across as someone who hasn't grown up yet.

If you thought I gave a **** what you think of me, or how I act,
think again.

I knew people like you about 20 years ago.

No, you didn't. People like me wouldn't have spent more than a
few minutes talking to you before they decided you should just
**** off and leave them be. I didn't have time for stupid twenty
years ago. I don't have time for it now.

Liar, you've replied to about 150 of my posts.

Speaking to you via usenet isn't the same as speaking to you in
person.

It requires as much effort.

You claimed that you knew people, personally, like me. You
never did know anyone else like me. You don't even know what a
Grayhat Hacker is, despite having been corresponding with me via
usenet for a period of time now.

Oh no, I don't know your silly little terminology, which is probably restricted to Murkah anyways, yeehah!

You're my age, right?

I have no idea how old you are. I don't care. It's none of my
business.

You're middle aged then?

If my age is that important to you, I'm sure David can either email
you a copy of a screenshot he took, or share the contents on usenet.
Just ask him.

WTF is your problem? I didn't ask your ****ing penis size.

You're not actually a teenager?

Your math skills seem to be as bad as your I.T knowledge.

I was right wasn't I? Mathematically (not mentally), you're past
teenage years.

Are you really that slow? Irok is nearly twenty years old, and it was
the last (not the first) virus I wrote. This is a press release about
the first virus I wrote, 22 years ago..

Once an arsehole criminal, always an arsehole criminal.

Because you come across as one.

Ok. Again, do you really think your opinion matters to me? Would
you like to know what my opinion of how you come across actually
is?

I would imagine anyone in the UK flies over your little Yankee
head.

You aren't making any sense...

QED.
Old December 21st 19, 12:19 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

wrote:

[...]

Why any sane person ever gave you a job after writing a virus I don't know. Nobody with any sense would allow someone like you anywhere near their systems. How can they be sure you won't take it out on them when there's a dispute with management? Or did you hide your history?
Old December 23rd 19, 07:39 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

"Commander Kinsey"
newsp.0c2nvutswdg98l@glass Fri, 20 Dec 2019 01:03:20 GMT in

Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Eleven years doing I.T and you want to call me a geek? Granted, I did
a lot more than pull cable and swap a dead printer for a working one,
but I digress.

A torrent to any normal person is the whole thing.

Only if said normal person stopped reading at the word 'torrent' and
went no further. Which, wouldn't surprise me.

A collection of 20 mpeg files for example. Get used to
the English language.

I am used to the english language. In english, a torrent is a map to
the contents, it's not the contents itself. Sorry you and others you
call normal can't process words that obviously grow in complexity
concerning it's definition. I don't consider that to be normal, I
consider that to be intellectually ****ing lazy.

Oh wait, you're a thicko yankee.

*yawn* says the eleven year help desk, cable pulling person who went
no further in the trade, and, blames their own intellectual failure
to do so on the job market. You're pathetic.

--
Archeologists are excited about the discovery of fossils at an
excavation in Kenya that indicate man's early ancestors were walking
Old December 23rd 19, 07:39 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

Shadow

https://web.archive.org/web/20191209...ekrider.net/pa
ges/david-brooks-stalker.php

You can visit archive.org, Diesel. BD often uses it to show
innocuous "hidden code" so it MUST be safe.
[]'s

ROFL! thanks for sharing.

--
Did you hear the one about me playing the game? Selling my soul and
changing my name. Did you hear the one about me being a prick? Did