Resurrecting a jpeg?

Old December 14th 19, 12:16 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

Default Resurrecting a jpeg?

On Wed, 04 Dec 2019 12:23:08 -0000, Diesel wrote:

David

On 2019-11-29 13:42, Commander Kinsey wrote:
If I have the middle part of a jpeg file, can't I display at
least some of it? Every fixing tool I've tried says something
like "need JPEG header", or "need SOI (start of image?) header".

I'm giving up on it. While I can assemble some 132 KB into a
viable continuous chunk of data, after a dozen attempts to find a
"beginning" that would decompress I haven't found a usable start
point.

The fact that the 'front' of the data in the file is all 0's, and
a good chuck of the back, might indicate that the torrent chunk
you pulled it out of was not, itself, complete.

Interesting exercise though.

This, I believe, was the source of the Torrent, Alan:-

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/177...rgia_Line-Here
s_To_The_Good_Times-%28Retail%29-2012-HHI

Maybe you'd have better luck downloading it yourself.

Sadly, as an honest and upright UK citizen, I'm prevented from
visiting such sites by my ISP, BT.

I'm more than happy to provide you the image David.

Here's the md5sum hash if you ever need to confirm it's the same pic;
Several were released and the filenames may not be unique for each,
So it's best to go by the hash.

1928d39e509ef9328a3b0897b5b3bf18 *BoaterDave.jpg

It's right he
https://picpaste.me/image/zHMx

Actually it isn't. "404: Page not found".

and newsgroup:alt.binaries.wallpaper
subject: P: David Brooks - boaterdave.jpg as requested

Found :-)
Only post in the entire group actually. Nobody swaps wallpaper anymore?

You may download at your leisure. Any other pictures inside HHI
releases that you want copies of, David?

You can also use a vpn, select that torrent, if you'd like, and it'll
also verify the hash I shared with you matches the one that would be
downloaded via the swarm if one still exists.

No no no David can never touch a torrent with a bargepole. It's against his religion!

I have no way of knowing, because, despite that claim of yours, I
don't have any control whatsoever over the raidy account on the
piratebay. That's another, outright, ****ing lie, on your part.

I've been over this with you, many times before. What's offered on
piratebay isn't even the entire collection, and none of the members
of HHI have anything whatsoever to do with that account. HHI does not
release to the general public. I've already explained this, multiple
times. Eventually you'll "forget" again, and repeat your known
****ing lie. Dumb ****.

So HHI is basically a tinpot organisation?
Old December 14th 19, 08:39 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

"Commander Kinsey"
newsp.0cph66a0wdg98l@glass Thu, 12 Dec 2019 22:31:44 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 05:55:42 -0000, Diesel
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey"
newsp.0clbvmglwdg98l@glass Tue, 10 Dec 2019 16:24:48 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 09:18:16 -0000, Diesel
wrote:

[snip]

I didn't say anything about cost. Free or otherwise...

You said "no subscription", that means free. Or were you doing
word games?

That doesn't mean free. That just means there's no recurring cost
in the financial sense. There is in drive space consumption, but,
hey, nothings really free. No, I wasn't playing word games.

It sounded like you were avoiding paying, and since you made
torrents....

You seem to have the same tendency for writing bull**** as David
Brooks does. I made torrents while I was developing software intended
to make use of the torrent file itself, yes. That does NOT mean I
created torrents with copyrighted material and passed them around, as
you clearly implied with your statement.

I have a collection of locally stored music. It isn't
subscription based in the financial sense, but, the cd's which
were ripped to create it did have an initial cost to acquire.

Then you're as gullible as David. Music is and has always been
free.

Not only do you seem to enjoy writing bull**** to keep things going
when you detect a problem between posters, you're still writing what
amounts to additional horse **** just to get a reaction. In other
words, basic trolling.

The groups do not contribute to piracy, the groups provide any
artist the ability to be heard by a much larger audience than the
riaa would provide them. Without locking them into any contracts,
without charging them so much as a dime.

They get their stuff onto piratebay so I can listen to it for
free. That's piracy and I like it.

Re-read what I wrote above, slowly, so that you have a chance in
comprehending what's written, this time.

--
The behavioral scientist pulls habits out of rats.
Old December 14th 19, 08:39 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

"Commander Kinsey"
newsp.0crex2r6wdg98l@glass Fri, 13 Dec 2019 23:16:40 GMT in

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/177...eorgia_Line-He
re s_To_The_Good_Times-%28Retail%29-2012-HHI

Maybe you'd have better luck downloading it yourself.

Sadly, as an honest and upright UK citizen, I'm prevented from
visiting such sites by my ISP, BT.

I'm more than happy to provide you the image David.

Here's the md5sum hash if you ever need to confirm it's the same
pic; Several were released and the filenames may not be unique
for each, So it's best to go by the hash.

1928d39e509ef9328a3b0897b5b3bf18 *BoaterDave.jpg

It's right he
https://picpaste.me/image/zHMx

Actually it isn't. "404: Page not found".

When the post was created and until recently, the last day or two
when I haven't checked, it's since been killed. So, it was up for
weeks; you had plenty of time to view it then. I don't believe that
post was late showing up.

and newsgroup:alt.binaries.wallpaper
subject: P: David Brooks - boaterdave.jpg as requested

Found :-)

That was the intention.

Only post in the entire group actually. Nobody swaps wallpaper
anymore?

You might want to consider refreshing your headers and/or changing
usenet providers. I see more than a single post present and more than
one copy of the picture you've now had the pleasure of viewing.

You may download at your leisure. Any other pictures inside HHI
releases that you want copies of, David?

You can also use a vpn, select that torrent, if you'd like, and
it'll also verify the hash I shared with you matches the one that
would be downloaded via the swarm if one still exists.

No no no David can never touch a torrent with a bargepole. It's
against his religion!

Davids only religion is the bottle. Don't kid yourself. There's
nothing in the book people like him like to thump that supports in
any way what he admitted to doing.

There's no ****ing way God sent him to see me, and commit felonious
crimes for David Brooks benefit. No ****ing way. That's not an xian
thing to be doing. Yet, David has claimed that very thing, on more
than one occasion.

I have no way of knowing, because, despite that claim of yours, I
don't have any control whatsoever over the raidy account on the
piratebay. That's another, outright, ****ing lie, on your part.

I've been over this with you, many times before. What's offered
on piratebay isn't even the entire collection, and none of the
members of HHI have anything whatsoever to do with that account.
HHI does not release to the general public. I've already
explained this, multiple times. Eventually you'll "forget"
again, and repeat your known ****ing lie. Dumb ****.

So HHI is basically a tinpot organisation?

I.T. for eleven years you claimed? Yet, you know nothing of the hpavc
scenes; yet seem to be quite pleased with being on the receiving end
of some of the fruits of the scenes labor.

Not only are you a rather generic troll, you're a bit more than a
slight ****wit bull****ter, too.

--
Everyone thinks everyone else has money.
Old December 14th 19, 08:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop
Diesel[_3_]

David
Fri, 13 Dec 2019 22:31:03 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 13/12/2019 11:17, Whisky-dave wrote:

wrote:
[snip]

I didn't say anything about cost. Free or otherwise...

You said "no subscription", that means free. Or were you
doing word games?

That doesn't mean free. That just means there's no recurring
cost in the financial sense. There is in drive space
consumption, but, hey, nothings really free. No, I wasn't
playing word games.

It sounded like you were avoiding paying, and since you made
torrents....

Why is avoiding wrong ?

https://www.riaa.com/resources-learning/about-piracy/

I've already provided one artists explanation of the riaa, what
piracy actually is, etc. You didn't respond to it.

Why do you support an organization well known for screwing the
artists over? Why do you always support people and/or companies which
specialize in ****ing over others? Yet, claim you're one of lifes
'good guys'. David, nobody who actually is a good guy has to reassure
others of this. It's not something that needs to be announced.

The fact you feel the need to claim it quite often should be a clue
that you aren't what you're claiming to be. And, you aren't fooling
as many people into thinking you were, previously.

The troll of many nyms knew nothing of HHI or it's background, but
you do; because I've told you how the hpavc scene works, multiple
times previously. You are well aware of the fact that every single cd
ripped has been purchased, most at retail. You're also well aware of
the fact that I do NOT create torrents and I damn sure don't make
copyrighted material available to the general public.

Yet, you didn't make a single effort to correct the troll. Instead,
you willfully allowed a mistruth to 'slip past' you. Of course you
did, since I was the subject of it.

I have a collection of locally stored music. It isn't
subscription based in the financial sense, but, the cd's which
were ripped to create it did have an initial cost to acquire.

Then you're as gullible as David. Music is and has always been
free.

It isn't and never has been free unless you're playing it
yourself. Concerts, opera, music, plays was really expensive to
see and hear in the past. People rarely played for free.

Correct.
Many folk don't see things that way.

Obviously I do, since I already told you, the cds weren't free. They
were all bought and paid for, many at full retail prices.

It's usually the poorest folk in society who steal.

Written like the british snob I've been told you are in real life,
David. It's been my experience, working for most of my life as well
as owning my own business that the 'poorest' folk are the ones MOST
LIKELY to pay my invoice without trying to haggle about the price,
after the works already been performed.

OTH, snobs like yourself, are the ones I typically have issues with
getting paid, on time, and the agreed upon amount. Your kind always
wants something additional, for free, of course, too. The 'poorest'
don't ask for extras; let alone expect or demand them. I've dealt
with some rich snobby as **** people who do though. It's a routine
thing here.

I'm more likely to get ****ed over by someone who could pay the
invoice without even flinching than I am someone who could barely pay
it.

And I'll be damned if i'll take on any client who wants to play 'lets
make a deal about what you're not going to charge me' in person or
over the phone. I don't like turning down jobs, but, if you call or I
meet you in person and I give you my rates and/or an estimate and you
come back at me with half price per hour or some crazy nonsense, you
are welcome to call and/or speak with one of my competitors.

I know from working for other companies doing different types of jobs
that you aren't someone I want as a customer. You're a problem
customer, you'll only cost the company money. The kind of customer
who will never, ever, be happy with any work you do, but will
badmouth you to hell and back if you don't bend over backwards for
them, each and every time. The kind of customer you don't want.

I'm not a newbie in the repair business; I know how people are,
especially people like you david. Nationality has nothing to do with
it, either. You think you're entitled and you treat others as if
they're inferior or otherwise beneath you.

It shows in your posts, too. Make no mistake, it does.

The groups do not contribute to piracy, the groups provide any
artist the ability to be heard by a much larger audience than
the riaa would provide them. Without locking them into any
contracts, without charging them so much as a dime.

They get their stuff onto pirate bay so I can listen to it for
free.

No they don't not normally anyway.

I personally know of no exceptions.

You're a liar, then. I've told you, many times, HHI does NOT release
torrents of any kind to any place. No group that I know of who's
'scene' level does. There's another system in place for the
transportation to the masses. And, I wasted the time more than once
previously explaining that to you, as well. I won't do so again.

That's piracy and I like it.

Rapists like sex, they get sex for free, they like it.

I understand your point but I'd wager that Commander Kinsey has
never raped anyone ....
.... nor written malicious code designed to cause harm.

David, switch hands and find another horse. There isn't even dust
left. the malicious code you whine about is twenty years old.

--
The ultimate smart weapon would be too smart to blow itself up.
Old December 14th 19, 07:41 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

wrote:
[snip]

I didn't say anything about cost. Free or otherwise...

You said "no subscription", that means free. Or were you doing
word games?

That doesn't mean free. That just means there's no recurring cost
in the financial sense. There is in drive space consumption, but,
hey, nothings really free. No, I wasn't playing word games.

It sounded like you were avoiding paying, and since you made
torrents....

You seem to have the same tendency for writing bull**** as David
Brooks does. I made torrents while I was developing software intended
to make use of the torrent file itself, yes. That does NOT mean I
created torrents with copyrighted material and passed them around, as
you clearly implied with your statement.

HHI copied mp3s so we could all enjoy them. You're in HHI.

I have a collection of locally stored music. It isn't
subscription based in the financial sense, but, the cd's which
were ripped to create it did have an initial cost to acquire.

Then you're as gullible as David. Music is and has always been
free.

Not only do you seem to enjoy writing bull**** to keep things going
when you detect a problem between posters, you're still writing what
amounts to additional horse **** just to get a reaction. In other
words, basic trolling.

No, I'm talking sense. Half the world copies music for free. And you helped us all out with your HHI torrents.

And you seem to forget what you wrote yourself. One minute you're upset that David believes in copyright, now you're making out you believe in it too. For crying out loud Dustin, pick a side and stick to it.

The groups do not contribute to piracy, the groups provide any
artist the ability to be heard by a much larger audience than the
riaa would provide them. Without locking them into any contracts,
without charging them so much as a dime.

They get their stuff onto piratebay so I can listen to it for
free. That's piracy and I like it.

Re-read what I wrote above, slowly, so that you have a chance in
comprehending what's written, this time.

You provide the ability for people to download it for free. That's piracy, end of story.
Old December 14th 19, 07:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop
Commander Kinsey

wrote:
[...]

But David thinks those artists are entitled to be paid for 1 piece of work 1 million times. You only paid once.

It's usually the poorest folk in society who steal.

Written like the british snob I've been told you are in real life,
David. It's been my experience, working for most of my life as well
as owning my own business that the 'poorest' folk are the ones MOST
LIKELY to pay my invoice without trying to haggle about the price,
after the works already been performed.

OTH, snobs like yourself, are the ones I typically have issues with
getting paid, on time, and the agreed upon amount. Your kind always
wants something additional, for free, of course, too. The 'poorest'
don't ask for extras; let alone expect or demand them. I've dealt
with some rich snobby as **** people who do though. It's a routine
thing here.

It's the reason the rich get rich, by haggling. If you pay the price quoted, you get poor. When I take my car to the garage, I don't accept the £400 bill. I reject what they want to do, tell them what I want done, and provide the parts for them, that way they can't rip me off with markup. They get the labour fee and nothing else.

Ah, so you only take on the gullible people that will just give you the inflated price you make up. You're a ****ing cowboy.

The groups do not contribute to piracy, the groups provide any
artist the ability to be heard by a much larger audience than
the riaa would provide them. Without locking them into any
contracts, without charging them so much as a dime.

They get their stuff onto pirate bay so I can listen to it for
free.

No they don't not normally anyway.

I personally know of no exceptions.

You're a liar, then. I've told you, many times, HHI does NOT release
torrents of any kind to any place. No group that I know of who's
'scene' level does. There's another system in place for the
transportation to the masses. And, I wasted the time more than once
previously explaining that to you, as well. I won't do so again.

There's HHI stuff on piratebay. For free. And you linked to it, you personally sent the link for David to look at.

That's piracy and I like it.

Rapists like sex, they get sex for free, they like it.

I understand your point but I'd wager that Commander Kinsey has
never raped anyone ....
.... nor written malicious code designed to cause harm.

David, switch hands and find another horse. There isn't even dust
left. the malicious code you whine about is twenty years old.

Yeah yeah, you're a different person now, we've heard it all before. Have you been seeing one of those trick cyclists the yanks seem to love?

On 2019-11-29 13:42, Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

I replied only 9 days after you posted it. Do you seriously think I have the time to keep up with billions of newsgroup posts? Most of them I never get round to reading at all.

and newsgroup:alt.binaries.wallpaper
subject: P: David Brooks - boaterdave.jpg as requested

Found :-)

That was the intention.

Only post in the entire group actually. Nobody swaps wallpaper
anymore?

You might want to consider refreshing your headers and/or changing
usenet providers. I see more than a single post present and more than
one copy of the picture you've now had the pleasure of viewing.

I use altopia, which has excellent retention and I can get months even years of binaries from every other group. The only possibility is I've been in that group before (it must have been months ago as I can't remember it), and deleted what was there at the time. But there should be stuff form the last few months at least. Yet there isn't. I very much doubt my newsserver somehow managed to lose every single post except the very one you told me about.

You may download at your leisure. Any other pictures inside HHI
releases that you want copies of, David?

You can also use a vpn, select that torrent, if you'd like, and
it'll also verify the hash I shared with you matches the one that
would be downloaded via the swarm if one still exists.

No no no David can never touch a torrent with a bargepole. It's
against his religion!

Davids only religion is the bottle. Don't kid yourself. There's
nothing in the book people like him like to thump that supports in
any way what he admitted to doing.

Why do you think there's something wrong with alcohol?

There's no ****ing way God sent him to see me, and commit felonious
crimes for David Brooks benefit. No ****ing way. That's not an xian
thing to be doing. Yet, David has claimed that very thing, on more
than one occasion.

There are more religious nutters in your country than ours.

Why the **** would you think working in IT would mean I'd be familiar with silly little geek groups in another country? You're like a bunch of little teenagers hacking into things and ****ing about for a laugh. You see, in my work I dealt with adults.
Old December 14th 19, 08:59 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Shadow

On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 18:41:43 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

And you seem to forget what you wrote yourself. One minute you're upset that David believes in copyright, now you're making out you believe in it too.

BD believes the RIAA are *good guys* , not the
groups/singers. Because the RIAA are stinking rich, they *MUST* be
good, even if the groups/singers sink in debt.
OTOH BD has no problem with posting copyrighted PERSONAL media
which he obtained through email from people that trusted him and asked
him to keep it PRIVATE.
If you can't see the difference, you lack a moral compass.
FYI I fart in the general direction of the RIAA and BD's idea
of morals.
Dog save HHI, and all the other people that work hard to make
good music available for others.

---------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

http://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php

63 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Old December 14th 19, 09:05 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Shadow

On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 18:53:25 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:39:42 -0000, Diesel wrote:

Davids only religion is the bottle. Don't kid yourself. There's
nothing in the book people like him like to thump that supports in
any way what he admitted to doing.

Why do you think there's something wrong with alcohol?

Among all addictive drugs, it's the only one that hurts OTHER
PEOPLE more than it hurts the addict.
Look it up. Or read BD's posts.

---------------

Old December 14th 19, 11:14 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

wrote:

On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:39:42 -0000, Diesel wrote:

Davids only religion is the bottle. Don't kid yourself. There's
nothing in the book people like him like to thump that supports in
any way what he admitted to doing.

Why do you think there's something wrong with alcohol?

Among all addictive drugs, it's the only one that hurts OTHER
PEOPLE more than it hurts the addict.
Look it up. Or read BD's posts.

I can hurt people without any drugs. It's the person that hurts, not the drugs.