Raw files & Adobe Bridge

Old November 29th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Simon Mayo

Default Raw files & Adobe Bridge

I have the plugin to make Photoshop CS2 work with my olympus raw files
(.orf) but the Adobe Bridge part of photoshop does nto work with these
files. any suggestions?

Old November 29th 06, 10:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Bean

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 03:17:53 -0000, "Simon Mayo"
wrote:

I have the plugin to make Photoshop CS2 work with my olympus raw files
(.orf) but the Adobe Bridge part of photoshop does nto work with these
files. any suggestions?

Mac or PC?
Operating system?
*Which* plugin?

If you mean the Olympus plugin, you're out of luck.
If you mean the Adobe Camera Raw plugin you almost certainly
installed it in the wrong place - read the installation
instructions on the download page very carefully and make
sure you have only one copy installed.

--
John Bean
Old November 29th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Simon Mayo wrote:
I have the plugin to make Photoshop CS2 work with my olympus raw files
(.orf) but the Adobe Bridge part of photoshop does nto work with these
files. any suggestions?

Have you download the latest ACR from Adobe? Try that, and remove any Olympus
plugins. Photoshop and Bridge should both recognize it.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Old November 30th 06, 10:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
LuvLatins

Is ARC = Adobe Raw Camera

I downloaded Adobe Camera Raw 3.6 today is that the same thing as ARC
? Shouldnt it be called ACR