Question about SLR digital cameras

Old January 18th 05, 05:12 PM
George

Default Question about SLR digital cameras

"accura2k" wrote in message
oups.com...
Do they make normal digital cameras that are compatible with SLR lens
attachments? Specifically, Loreo's 3D Lens in a Cap,
http://www.loreo.com/pages/products/loreo_3dcap.html

I want an inexpensive way to use this accessory. If there is no
inexpensive SLR-compatible cameras, perhaps rigging an existing digital
camera to work with the attachment would work?

The link you gave SAYS that they make one for the smaller image area
of a DSLR. If you used the one they make for a 35mm SLR, you'd have
problems due to it trying to make some of the image(s) outside of your
digital sensor area.

George

Old January 18th 05, 07:59 PM
Joseph Meehan

accura2k wrote:
Do they make normal digital cameras that are compatible with SLR lens
attachments? Specifically, Loreo's 3D Lens in a Cap,
http://www.loreo.com/pages/products/loreo_3dcap.html

I want an inexpensive way to use this accessory. If there is no
inexpensive SLR-compatible cameras, perhaps rigging an existing
digital camera to work with the attachment would work?

I believe Canon has a full size imager available. I would not call it
inexpensive however.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Old January 18th 05, 10:11 PM
Charles Schuler

I believe Canon has a full size imager available. I would not call it
inexpensive however.

1Ds MK II ... only $8,000!