Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars

Old May 29th 18, 12:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars

On May 29, 2018, Whisky-dave wrote
(in ):

On Friday, 25 May 2018 23:07:36 UTC+1, Savageduck wrote:
On May 25, 2018, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 5/25/2018 9:24 AM, Savageduck wrote:
On May 25, 2018, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

On Thu, 24 May 2018 21:00:06 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On May 24, 2018, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

Snip

Its only a few weeks since I last read 1984 and I'm damned if I can
make out much of a parallel.

Now try Animal Farm, and think of Trump.

Sorry. I meant Animal Farm. In fact I read all his books.

So have I, not recently, but many years ago. From "Down and Out in
Paris”,
"Homage to Catalonia”, “The Road to Wigan Pier”, "Keep The
Aspidistra
Flying”, and the two most usually considered, Animal Farm, and 1984. For
me
it might be time for a reread.

You might also want to read some history books, concerning rise of
dictatorships. You appear to be an intelligent person. yet you don't
seem to understand the danger in placing the finger of a corrupt
megalomaniac over the nuclear button.

Who are you addressing your remark to?

I have an avid interest in history, and I have a considerable library which
covers the stories of many of history’s megalomaniacal, power hungry
individuals, especially those of the Twentieth Century.

So you're the one that bought Tony Blair's autobiography !.
wondered who it was.

No, the other Blair, Eric Arthur Blair better known as “George Orwell”.

Savageduck