Nikon F4s, F90x, 20,60,85,105,35-70,80-200

Old October 19th 03, 10:17 PM
tony

Default Nikon F4s, F90x, 20,60,85,105,35-70,80-200

I'm posting all my Nikon equipment up for sale. I'm an avid amateur who has bought this equipment new for the exception of the F4s, the 35-70 & the 105 DC (I got those items from a friend, who bought them new, when I traded him my 20-35 and some cash). I've taken care of this equipment and the ratings I've given each item are on the conservative side.

I've separated each item, however, I've also included items below each piece of equipment that are related to the main piece. They are available as stand alone pieces with their prices as noted or as part of the package.

-All prices in US funds.

-Don't hesitate to make me a resonnable offer.

-Shipping is paid for by buyer and is shipped via buyers preference.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have. I can offer you pictures of any of these pieces.

Thanks,

Tony Bailey

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

tonybaileyATcanadaDOTcom

tonyandkerryATrogersDOTcom

Nikon F4s Body $900
- Like New/Excellent ++ condition, late Serial Number 24549xx, includes all the latest upgrades over previous versions. All caps included, comes with standard "Type B" focusing screen. No brassing or dings, only blemish is very small scratch on Nikon logo on front of prism. No box or instruction manual

Related items-

Nikon F4 Focusing Screen "Type E" $35
- Like New condition. Offers grid lines for proper composition of subject. Includes box

Nikon AR-3 threaded Cable Release $15
- Like New condition.

Domke 1.5" Black Camera Strap $12 (Free with camera body)

- Excellent + condition

All above related items & Nikon F4s for $920

Nikon F90X Body $450

- Excellent- condition, Serial Number 26415xx. This F90x has been reconfigured by Nikon Canada to leave the leader out of the film canister when rewinding. All caps included, comes with standard "Type B" focusing screen. No brassing or dings, shows normal wear, does have 2 hairline cracks on under side of prism protruding from screws at base of prism (a common occurrence with this model due to screws being too tight) and a hairline crack on left side of body above the strap lug. None of these cracks affect the cameras operation or integrity. No peeling of rubber on camera back, a problem affecting earlier models. Box, instruction manual and warranty card included.

Related items-

Nikon F90X Focusing Screen "Type E" $25
- Like New condition. Offers grid lines for proper composition of subject. Includes box & screen changing tool.

Nikon MB-10 Grip $90
- Excellent condition. Not much can said about it, except for a few small superficial scratches on bottom. Includes MS-10 "AA" battery tray

Nikon MS-11 Battery Tray $20

- Excellent+/Like New condition. Gives you the option of using 2 CR123 3 volt batteries. Keeps camera going in cold weather to about -20C / -4F.

Nikon AN-4B Black Camera Strap $10 (Free with camera body)

- New condition. Still in sealed bag.

All above related items & Nikon F90X for $525

Nikon SB 28 Speedlight $225

- Excellent- condition. All caps included. A few superficial scratches on body. Includes Stoffen Omni bounce flash diffuser (removable). Box, slip cover, instruction manual and warranty card included.

Nikon SB 29 Micro Ringlight $350

- Like New condition. All caps included, as well as, supplied 52mm, 62mm and 72mm adaptor rings. Box, hard carry case w/strap, instruction manual and warranty card included.

Nikon AF-D 20mm f/2.8 lens $450

- Like New condition. Clean glass front and back. No marks on barrel of lens. Includes Nikon HB-4 lens hood, 62mm B+W KR 1.5 Skylight filter and front & rear caps. Box, instruction manual and warranty card included.

Nikon AF-D 60mm f/2.8 Micro lens $350

- Like New condition. Clean glass front and back. No marks on barrel of lens. Includes front & rear caps. Box, instruction manual and warranty card included.

Nikon AF-D 85mm f/1.4 lens $900

- Like New condition. Clean glass front and back. No marks on barrel of lens. Includes Nikon HN-31 metal lens hood and 77mm B+W KR 1.5 Skylight filter and front & rear caps. Box, instruction manual and warranty card included.

Related items-

B+W 77mm 81A "Warming" Filter $35 (Free with 85mm f/1.4 lens)
- Like New condition. Great for portraits. Includes box.

Nikon AF-D 105mm "DC" f/2 lens $725

- Like New condition. Clean glass front and back. Tiny mark on "M/A" plastic ring of lens, other than that it's in mint shape. Includes built-in lens hood and 72mm B+W KR 1.5 Skylight filter and front & rear caps. No box or warranty card, but does include instruction manual.

Related items-

B+W 72mm 80A "Tungsten" Filter $30 (Free with 105mm DC f/2 lens)
- Like New condition. Great for shooting under "household lighting" without flash. Includes box

Nikon AF-D 35-70mm f/2.8 lens $450

- Excellent- condition. Clean glass front and back. No marks on barrel of lens. Includes Nikon HB-1 lens hood and 62mm B+W KR 1.5 Skylight filter and front & rear caps. No Box, instruction manual or warranty card.

Nikon AF-D 80-200mm f/2.8 ED lens $750

- Like New condition. Clean glass front and back. No marks on barrel of lens. Includes HB-7 hood and 77mm B+W KR 1.5 Skylight filter, Tripod Collar, front & rear caps. Box, hard lens case, instruction manual and warranty card included.

Note - This is the 2nd generation of the AF-D model with "two touch" zoom & Tripod Collar.

Related items-

B+W 77mm "Slim" Circular Polarizing Filter $70 (Free with 80-200mm f/2.8 lens)
- Like New condition. Note- This is the Slim version and therefore has no front thread (bought originally for the 20-35mm f/2.8, but kept it for this and the 85. Includes box

Domke F1X "Little Bigger Bag" Black $130

- Excellent condition. Washed once, includes 4-Compartment Standard Insert.

Related items-

Domke 3-Compartment "Combination" Insert $25 (Free with F1X bag)

- Excellent condition. Added to the F1X bag and you've got all your equipment protected.

Domke F4AF Tan $90

- Excellent condition. Washed once, includes 1-Compartment Large Insert and 2-Compartment Insert.

Related items-

Domke End Pocket Inserts $20 (fits either the F1X or F4AF's side pockets)

- Excellent condition. Added to the F1X bag or the F4AF's side pockets and you can carry your flash or light meter in side pockets with peace of mind.