Forte 20X24 and other size Paper For Sale - Close-Out

Old September 2nd 03, 04:58 PM
Len Rapoport

Default Forte 20X24 and other size Paper For Sale - Close-Out

Hi;

New to this group, but was told it was O.K. to put up a post on items
I have for sale. If not let me know the correct spot to do so.

I am an eBay seller and sell photo items. Got a great deal on Forte
Paper a few months ago and have been selling it on eBay. I understand
that membres of this group might be interested in what I have
remaining.

You can view what is still available at my eBay store located at:

http://www.stores.ebay.com/lensdisco...l?col=2&dir=-1

Here is basically what I have:

POLYGRADE FB - 25 Sheets - 20"X24"

Semi-Matt Fibre Base - Double Weight

Variable Contrast

There are 5 packs of 25 sheets each in each master carton and I have 3
cartons remaining (15 packs of 25 sheets). I sold these a few months
ago at $65 per pack but now closing out the remainign paper at only
$45 per pack plus S&H.

(2) Packs

POLYGRADE RC - 10 Sheets Each - 16"X20"
Semi-Matt White Smooth Medium
Variable Contrast

Both only $30

Also have 9 packs, 10 sheets per pack of:

Forte Salon RC - Presentation Grade - Polygrade RC Semit-matt Resin
Coated - White Smooth Medium Weight

Only $15 per pack plus the S&H.

Finally have 8 boxes of 5X7 paper:

POLYGRADE RC - 100 Sheets - 5"X7"
Glossy White Smooth Medium - Variable Contrast

Only $10 per box

I also have Omega Satter Rotary Trimmers at close to dealer cost, and
a supply of Kaiser Fototechnik Precision Mercury Darkroom Thermometers
+ or - 0,2 Centegrade. This is calibrated in Centegrade from 10-50
degrees,

I bought a close-out on these and have about 20 remaining at only $10
each.

Retail on them was $20. If you can use quanity let me know for a
better price.

Thanks,

Len Rapoport

eBay seller: lenrapp