10D

Old March 21st 04, 12:42 AM
max

Default 10D

Can anyone tell me where the cheapest store to buy a Canon 10D is?

Thank you

Old March 21st 04, 12:45 AM
Fred A. Miller

max wrote:

Can anyone tell me where the cheapest store to buy a Canon 10D is?

Check prices on the Net. - it'll vary day to day.

Fred

--
"...Linux, MS-DOS, and Windows XP (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly)."
Old March 21st 04, 01:17 AM
Danielhphoto

At this URL, click camera, Canon, 10D

http://www.dpreview.com/

Good luck

"Fred A. Miller" a écrit dans le message de
max wrote:

Can anyone tell me where the cheapest store to buy a Canon 10D is?

Check prices on the Net. - it'll vary day to day.

Fred

--
"...Linux, MS-DOS, and Windows XP (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly)."

---

Old March 21st 04, 04:46 AM
Fred A. Miller

Danielhphoto wrote:

At this URL, click camera, Canon, 10D

http://www.dpreview.com/

I wouldn't mess with dpreview. Use google and you'll find the best price at a
good location.

Fred

Old March 24th 04, 11:24 PM
Fletis Humplebacker

"Fred A. Miller"
Danielhphoto wrote:

At this URL, click camera, Canon, 10D

http://www.dpreview.com/

I wouldn't mess with dpreview. Use google and you'll find the best price at a
good location.

The best price isn't always at the lowest listed price.
There's alot of scammers in this field, I would check
out B&H. If it is much cheaper, beware.

Old March 25th 04, 07:59 PM

Fletis Humplebacker ! wrote:

The best price isn't always at the lowest listed price.
There's alot of scammers in this field, I would check
out B&H. If it is much cheaper, beware.

Besides B&W (which I have done a lot
of business with), another place
to check is bestpriceaudiovideo.com.
They may or may not be less expensive,
but they have good consumer reviews
and an excellent record at bbb.org.

BTW, bbb.org (the Better Business Bureau
website) is an excellent place to get an
indication whether a mailorder place is
reputable or not.

I recently ordered a Canon camcorder,
from bestpriceaudiovideo.com and it
was approx. $130 less than at B&H.
(I did ask B&H if they would match
the price, but after a couple
minutes they said they can't.)
I'm not affiliated with either
outfit, just a satisfied customer.

Lars
--
.~. Lars Michael
/V\
Old March 27th 04, 05:47 PM
Mark B.

"max" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me where the cheapest store to buy a Canon 10D is?

Thank you

After you find the cheapest place, do yourself a favor and go to
resellerratings.com where you'll find out you're highly likely to be ripped
off by lowball dealers. Do yourself a favor and order it from a reputable
shop. I can't recommend any in the UK, but www.photovideo.com and
www.adorama.com are 2 of the best in the U.S..

Mark

Old March 27th 04, 10:15 PM
Fred A. Miller

Mark B. wrote:

"max" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me where the cheapest store to buy a Canon 10D is?

Thank you

After you find the cheapest place, do yourself a favor and go to
resellerratings.com where you'll find out you're highly likely to be ripped
off by lowball dealers. Do yourself a favor and order it from a reputable
shop. I can't recommend any in the UK, but www.photovideo.com and
www.adorama.com are 2 of the best in the U.S..

And, make sure you do a search on A&M Photo World there to save yourself a LOT
of grief!! They didn't "get" me, but they sure have a LOT of others.

Fred

--
Definition of Terror: A female Klingon with PMS.