Beam of light shown traveling from mirror to mirror

Old August 1st 20, 01:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bud Spencer

Default Beam of light shown traveling from mirror to mirror

On Thu, 30 Jul 2020, RichA wrote:

https://petapixel.com/2020/07/30/hig...g-off-mirrors/

Only thing is that light doesn't travel ...

/
Bud
/

a1=S0
b1=[1..2,'L0L']
a2=2*a1
a3=S1.4#b1
a4=(a2,a3)
a5=64*a4
Old August 2nd 20, 01:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bud Spencer

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020, RichA wrote:

Sure it does. If the sun blew up, it would be 9 minutes before you saw it before the photon stream it puts out ended.

There is no photons.

What we call light is no thing. It is what something does. We cannot see
the "light" but we see the effect of it. Just like we cannot see wind, but
we do observe it's effects.

/
Bud
/

a1=S0
b1=[1..2,'L0L']
a2=2*a1
a3=S1.4#b1
a4=(a2,a3)
a5=64*a4
Old August 2nd 20, 01:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article
alpine.BSF.2.21.9999.2008020301130.86977@cerebro. liukuma.net, Bud
Spencer wrote:

Sure it does. If the sun blew up, it would be 9 minutes before you saw it
before the photon stream it puts out ended.

There is no photons.

What we call light is no thing. It is what something does. We cannot see
the "light" but we see the effect of it. Just like we cannot see wind, but
we do observe it's effects.

where did you come up with such rubbish? or are you trolling?
Old August 2nd 20, 02:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bud Spencer

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020, nospam wrote:

where did you come up with such rubbish? or are you trolling?

Well, explain to me how does wind look like ... I'm rather interested
about this.

Also I must correct myself, I made a brainfart comment earlier about light
travelling ... Sure light travels since everything in the universe is
light. Sorry about that.

/
Bud
/

a1=S0
b1=[1..2,'L0L']
a2=2*a1
a3=S1.4#b1
a4=(a2,a3)
a5=64*a4
Old August 2nd 20, 03:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne[_2_]

On 2020-08-01 20:06, Bud Spencer wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2020, RichA wrote:

Sure it does.Â* If the sun blew up, it would be 9 minutes before you
saw it before the photon stream it puts out ended.

There is no photons.

Of course there are photons: massless particles that have energy and
therefore due to E=mc^2 have an equivalent mass in the form of energy.

What we call light is no thing.

Eh? It's observable. It has energy. It's a 'thing'.

It is what something does. We cannot see
the "light" but we see the effect of it. Just like we cannot see wind,
but we do observe it's effects.

Light is invisible indeed if not seen head on - otherwise we would not
see anything. Thus the article points out that we're seeing the
reflection of the light off of particles in the air.

But light certainly does travel.

Wind is actual molecules of gas moving as a loose mass. Light is
observed as either an em wave or particle at any given instant of time.
Thus your analogy is pretty bad.
Old August 2nd 20, 03:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne[_2_]

On 2020-08-02 09:53, Bud Spencer wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2020, nospam wrote:

where did you come up with such rubbish? or are you trolling?

Well, explain to me how does wind look like ... I'm rather interested
about this.

Also I must correct myself, I made a brainfart comment earlier about
light travelling ... Sure light travels since everything in the universe
is light. Sorry about that.

Your flatulence continues. "Everything" in the universe is not light.

Old August 2nd 20, 04:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article
alpine.BSF.2.21.9999.2008021650220.86977@cerebro. liukuma.net, Bud
Spencer wrote:

where did you come up with such rubbish? or are you trolling?

Well, explain to me how does wind look like ... I'm rather interested
about this.

Also I must correct myself, I made a brainfart comment earlier about light
travelling ... Sure light travels since everything in the universe is
light. Sorry about that.

you didn't answer the question and then said something even more absurd.

did you drop out of school at a young age? because this is all
explained quite clearly in high school physics.
Old August 3rd 20, 02:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bud Spencer

Quantum-maddness from Max Planck
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Planck) and Wilhelm Wien
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Wien)

Also his notation of light bending near large gravitational field was
originally theorised by Sir Isaac Newton and others after him.

A lot one can deduct from the quote of this fuzzy-haired crackpot "The
secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."

Here is what one of the greatest mind of modern times had to say about all
this ...

“Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which
fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The
theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a
king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather
than scientists.”

― Nikola Tesla

Wind is actual molecules of gas moving as a loose mass. Light is

observed as
either an em wave or particle at any given instant of time. Thus your

analogy
is pretty bad.

Now you do mix cause and effect here. What causes those gasses to move?
What causes trees to bend? What causes medium we call "air" to move? That
is the wind, of which effects are observable to us. But is our dear mr.
knowitall nospam would like to describe me what does wind itself look
like, I'm all ears.

There is no dualities in the nature. That is also fallacy we have been
indoctrinated in the schools. Also wave is not a thing, it is also effect
that is caused by something. Wave in the lake or sea etc. is caused by
forementioned wind. Soundwaves are caused by something that resonated in
certain frequency ie. our vocalcords.

Your flatulence continues. "Everything" in the universe is not light.

Wrong again. Everything can be explained by electromagnetic energy, which
is light. What tiny minuscule portion is observable to our very limited
senses is so small portion that it's laughable. X-rays are light, gamma
radiation is light. All things in the universe is some sort of
electromagnetic energy, hence everything is light.

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020, nospam wrote:

where did you come up with such rubbish? or are you trolling?

You, as a professional troll and lifestyle disagreer should know what is
trolling and what is not ... but to answer your nonsense question:
I come up with such non-rubbish by critical think, careful study and
research, retroduction (of which you don't know anything) just like all
who pursuit the truth, knowledge and wisdom.

you didn't answer the question and then said something even more absurd.

Now I have. It's your turn to describe what wind looks like, thank you
very much.

did you drop out of school at a young age? because this is all
explained quite clearly in high school physics.

Even I don't really give this fuzzy-haired person a lot credit, one thing
this drop out thief and bigot got right ...

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."

Schools are not for learning ... those are for indoctrination and
programming. But as a completely programmed drone you don't know anything
but to echo what your program tells you to do.

We are taught so much complete lies in these "places of education" it's
more than criminal!

One more thing about mr. onestone ... He was a one big racist-bigot! This
one can learn from his travel diaries published by Princeton University
Press.

One article about the matter can be found he
https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...ing-xenophobia

And the book you can get here
https://www.amazon.com/Travel-Diarie.../dp/0691174415

No affiliation, I don't care such things.

Have very nice and productive day! Both of you!

/
Bud
/

a1=S0
b1=[1..2,'L0L']
a2=2*a1
a3=S1.4#b1
a4=(a2,a3)
a5=64*a4
Old August 3rd 20, 02:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bud Spencer

For some reason first part of my reply didn't came through. But here it
is.

***

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020, Alan Browne wrote:

Of course there are photons: massless particles that have energy and
therefore due to E=mc^2 have an equivalent mass in the form of energy.

No there is no photons, it would be ludicrous to think that something
emmits something which then travels to wast distances ... just think about
the difference between energies of candle and powerful flashlight for
example. Both can be seen from the same faraway distance. How would these
photons (should they exist) travel the same distance even their sources
have big difference in energy? What about when these particles encounter
some liquid media, like water or glass? How would it be possible that
both, the candle and flashlight can be seen similarly ... not to mention
the fact that after going through the glass or water those particles
supposedly for some magical reason speed up back to "lightspeed", which
violates the law of conservation of energy ... we do know light slows down
while going through more solid medias.

Photons are just a fallacy that has been pushed by atomists and
mathematicians but has no place in the reality. And no, there is no such
things than virtual-particles. Those are just made up to get some
equations to work. And what if they really did exist? What would be their
place in the REAL world? Do virtual reality have any effect in the
reality? It's called VIRTUAL for a reason ...

Also I'd like to address this equation you mentioned. Did you know this
was work of Henri Poincaré
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_Poincar%C3%A9) and was stolen by one
fuzzy-haired crackpot whos whole "carreer" was nothing but stealing and
plagiarism?

This einstein person never inveted anything and this is very well
established fact, of which is not taught in schools, and there are many
books about this. I'll link some for your convenience:

https://archive.org/details/HundertAutorenGegenEinstein
https://www.amazon.com/Einsteins-Pla.../dp/1544900872

His relativity was stolen from Poincaré
https://archive.org/details/oeuvresdelaguer01fragoog

Photoelectric effect from Philipp Eduard Anton von Lenard
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philipp_Lenard)

Old August 3rd 20, 04:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne[_2_]

On 2020-08-03 09:19, Bud Spencer wrote:

Have very nice and productive day! Both of you!

Your misunderstanding of fundamentals is blatant.