Old October 24th 10, 03:29 PM
Harold Gough Harold Gough is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcurryastro View Post
Has anyone attempted to shoot slides of a computer monitor screen? Are there any hardware devices to do this? Does color slide film render the colors accurately (outdoor balanced film)? Thanks in advance.
A couple of decades or more ago there was a (35mm) device which attached close to the front of the screen to take pictures of screened images, such as those used in Powerpoint presentations. I think it was a film camera (pre-digital?) but I never had anything directly to do with it. Neither do I know if additional filters were needed.

Last edited by Harold Gough : October 24th 10 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Space missing