Old July 18th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Neil Gould

Default do i have a 3.5E or 3.5C Rolleiflex ?

Recently, Steven Woody posted:

because i am about to buy a lens cap and hood in the used market such
as ebay.com, i think i have carefully determind Bay-what mount i
really need. but i am not sure my camera is actually a 3.5E or 3.5C.
i need your help.

some info of the camera,

1, the serial number is 1748514

This is the important information that will determine which lens cap that
you require. There was a very recent discussion about this on this Rollei
users' list:

Given the number of questions that you have about your camera, I recommend
that you join this list or at the very least search it for some concise
answers.

regards,

Neil