Old December 24th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John Navas[_2_]

Default Digital Photo Frames for refrigirators??

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 16:15:28 -0600, Ron Hunter
wrote in :

John Navas wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 02:47:48 -0600, Ron Hunter
wrote in :

John McWilliams wrote:

You seem to have overlooked those of us who don't much care whether
stainless is magnetizable or not......Though I am open to be persuaded
why I should be. :-)

Well, if my refrigerator were made of a non-magnetic metal, where would
I hang all those nice photos of nieces and nephews?

I'll introduce you to tape coated with adhesive ...

I want to be able to remove it with no mess. Maybe 'sticky tack'...
Works pretty well at school.

There are adhesives that can be removed with no residue, and there's
also Goof Off, which makes short work of adhesive residue.

--
Best regards,
John