Old December 23rd 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John McWilliams

Default Digital Photo Frames for refrigirators??

Mark Thomas wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:
Mark Thomas wrote:

Your family life revolves around the fridge - there are messages,
calendars, sentimental trinkets, witty sayings, obscene little trolls
(why did I think of that?), dreamcatchers, reminders, ads for
essential services like Jeff's AirCon Regas, all safe and secure with
their little magnetized backs....

If my life revolves around the fridge it's 'cause of all that yummy food
in there...

Me too, I was being hypothetical. I can't stand stuff on the fridge..
If we wanted a noticeboard we'd buy one. It just amuses me to see what
some people stick on them.

And here's an etiquette question. When visiting someone (oh, let's say
an acquaintance rather than a close friend), is it rude to look at
what's on their fridge? The only reason I ask is that sometimes I
notice the things on there can give a rather intimate insight into their
affairs.. (O:

Thanks to this thread, I will personally inspect the magnetic qualities
of any future purchase of large kitchen appliances.

I really hate it when I see someone's icebox covered in invitations to
parties I didn't know about. That's obnoxious! So, if it's on the box,
it's your duty to read closely.......or at least oooh and aaaah over the
cute photos.

--
john mcwilliams