Old December 23rd 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Ron Hunter

Default Digital Photo Frames for refrigirators??

John Navas wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 02:47:48 -0600, Ron Hunter
wrote in :

John McWilliams wrote:

You seem to have overlooked those of us who don't much care whether
stainless is magnetizable or not......Though I am open to be persuaded
why I should be. :-)

Well, if my refrigerator were made of a non-magnetic metal, where would
I hang all those nice photos of nieces and nephews?

I'll introduce you to tape coated with adhesive ...

I want to be able to remove it with no mess. Maybe 'sticky tack'...
Works pretty well at school.