Old June 10th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
AAvK

Default FujiFilm s6000fd, hacking it's OS?

http://www.fujifilmusa.com/JSP/fuji/...vBarId=I856004

Hello everyone,

I bought this really cool digicam, have gone through it a lot, the raw setting
buried shallow in the menu system, easy enough., and they are 12/36 bit
color depth but I had email and ask them at Fuji. Super awesome quality too.

But I noticed when loading the images to the computer they have the sRGB
profile which I would like to change to Adobe RGB because it is simply a
wider gamut made for photography and the sRGB was made for compressed
JPG images for the 'net! Who needs that in a digicam???

Would anyone know how to hack-in and replace it?

TIA all,

--
})))* Giant_Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com