Old January 25th 04, 10:37 PM
Gary Beasley

Default Phototherm constant Temperature Bath

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 01:25:23 GMT, "Ron Purdue"
wrote:

I have a model 14 temperature bath. The problem is the red light doesn't =
come on and the unit is properly grounded. Is there a problem with the =
unit? I tried it last week in preparation to develop C-41 type film. I =
wonder the unit should be repaired?

The light is merely an indicator. If you put a thermometer into it and
run it for several hour without detecting any temperature drift I
wouldn't worry too much. Mine is just a neon bulb, easy to replace.
If the temperature doesn't lock in then definitely find someone to
repair it.