Old February 1st 04, 12:34 AM
Mark in Maine

Default Printing on the back of a print.

I want to make a calender, by printing the calender grid thing on the
back of some RC prints, then spiral binding them together. I have
been using Ilford RC paper, but am having a hard time finding
something that will print on the back - if I use an inkjet (Epson
1280) - the ink does not seem to dry, and is very susecptible to
water. I also have a laser printer, which is better, but I get a
ghost image, about an inch away from the original image. Has anybody
done this before - any comments, suggestions, etc?

Mark