Old May 13th 18, 06:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
me[_5_]

Default I feel the need...

On Sun, 13 May 2018 07:05:48 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On May 13, 2018, me wrote
(in ):

Trying something different for a change from the standard panning
shot.

There is nothing wrong with a bit of creative experimentation from time to
time, ultimately your individual choices, along with results which work only
have to satisfy you.

To be honest, I tend to somewhat agree about having more space around
a car. That said, I find it gets boring taking such shots, so this
weekend I tried pushing myself to closely frame the cars and push my
technique. Also I was without my 200-400 f/4 as it was in for repair.
Used the combo of 1st gen 70-200 f/2.8 +tc-14 which is much easier to
pan given its much lighter heft. Even so many more shots tossed than
kept.